Cooking schools in Europe: Cooking courses in France, culinary vacations, cooking holidays, French cookery classes, culinary training in gourmet cuisine, activity holidays for adults in Loire Valley region, North-West France
Walnut Grove: Walnut Grove, located in Mayenne (3 hours from Paris), north west France, is a Cooking School offering Gourmet Cuisine and Cooking Classes in the beautiful Loire Valley. Experience the reality of gourmet cooking yourself. There is only one way to learn and that is to do it! Top chefs, luxury accommodation, set in France - the home of gourmet cuisine; what more could you ask for?
Courses / Programs:
- Learn in a supportive, relaxed & fun atmosphere; Extensive hands-on time in the kitchen; Learn professional style presentation skills; Whatever your skill level enhance your existing abilities; Individual attention guaranteed; Maximum ratio of four guests to one chef; Absolutely no washing up!; All classes are in English.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Based in Montpellier, close to the Mediterranean coast in southern France, Studio M Academy is an international media & art school set up to welcome English-speaking students from around the world seeking to learn the arts in France. Studio M provides a wide range of professional Diplomas, Degrees and Short Courses in different artistic domains including Visual Communication, Film Directing, Sound Design, 3D Animation, and more.
Studio M offers not only French state qualifications (BAC Pro, BTS), but also international diplomas, Bachelors and Masters Degrees. Students can continue their studies internationally or pursue a career abroad. Studio M is a member of the European Federation of Schools. The languages and understanding of European culture is central to our ethos, ensuring our students are best prepared for the workplace.
Studio M has schools across France (in Lyon, Marseille, and Toulouse), and one in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, and have trained young people to become consummate professionals for more than 20 years. Passion allows each undergraduate to excel in their chosen field, and our school provides them with the tools and training so that they can attain their goals.
Diplomas, Degrees, and Short Courses in Media & Arts taught in English & French:
Course categories include:
- Visual Communication And Graphics
- 3D Animation
- Sound and Radio
- Bachelor of Arts - Multimedia
- Bachelor of Arts - Design
- Bachelor of Arts in 3D Animation
- Master of Arts - 3D Animation and Game Design
- Art Director in Design and Communication (Masters)
Paris American Academy (PAA) is an accredited private institution of higher learning offering bachelor degree, semester abroad and summer programs in Fashion, Fine Arts and Interior Design to students from around the world searching for quality career education in these fields.
Established in 1965 by Richard Roy, PAA is located less than a kilometer from Notre-Dame Cathedral in the famous Latin Quarter of Paris, France. All of our programs are taught in English.
During their studies, students can benefit from a French language course integrated into their program.
We also offer a four-week English language course for international students and native French students at elementary to advanced levels of English. The course is designed to prepare them for further studies in English-speaking institutions.
The Paris American Academy is registered by the Académie de Paris, as a private institution of higher learning under the 12 July 1875 jurisdiction.
Our semester abroad programs are available either during the fall or spring semester, and university credits can be earned on the semester programs for transfer to colleges and universities on both the undergraduate and graduate levels.
• Discover the world of culinary arts with renowned chefs! Situated in Argenteuil near Paris, Ducasse Education is a leading culinary and pastry school, established by the world-famous chef Alain Ducasse.
• Ducasse Education provides intensive year-round and summer programs for French students, international students, beginner chefs, practicing cooks and continuing education for professional chefs.
• Taught in English or French, the intensive programs combine theory with a high rate of hands-on practice. In our professional culinary programs, students have the opportunity to take part in an internship in a French restaurant selected by Ducasse Education.
• Our programs cover all of the essential functional culinary skills. In addition, they provide in-depth knowledge of products, seasonal availability, nutritional value, preparation methods, health & safety aspects, and applicable technologies.
• Ducasse Education was founded by Alain Ducasse - the legendary award-winning chef, whose restaurants had a combined total of 21 Michelin stars in 2014.
• Culinary students and chefs have benefited from the highest level of instruction at Ducasse Education.
• We also have a training center in Yssingeaux, in the Haute-Loire department in south-central France.
Student Testimonial: "The small class size allowed for close interaction with chef instructors. We used the best products, and made interesting recipes. I found each day to be a unique and rewarding challenge." - Christian, USA
• Culinary Arts Diploma: 5-month skills-building + 3-month internship (taught in English & French)
• Superior Culinary Arts Diploma: 3-month skills-building + 3-month internship (taught in English)
• Bachelor Degree in Culinary Arts: 3-year program (in English & French, with two 5-month internships)
Pastry Arts Programs: • Bachelor Degree in French Pastry Arts (3 years)
• Pastry Arts / Superior Pastry Arts Program
• French Chocolate & Confectionery Arts
• French Bakery Arts
• French Pastry Campus (Summer & Spring)
• Pauline Fraisse Art & Culture offers year-round and summer drawing and painting classes & workshops in central Paris for adults, tourists, artists, art students, children and families at beginner to advanced levels.
• Classes are taught in English or French to students from around the world.
• Mediums include drawing with colored pens & pencil/ ink, sketching with pencil, watercolor painting, acrylic painting, mixed media & oil painting.
• Subjects and themes include traditional French architecture, modern architecture, modern life, real life, still life, motion, imagination.
• My comfortable studio is located in the 7th arrondissement of Paris, a chic & refined neighborhood on the Left Bank (South Side) of the River Seine (near the Eiffel Tower, the Invalides, and the famous pedestrian street Rue Cler, and the Pont Alexandre III bridge).
• It is also conveniently close to the metro stations Ecole Militaire and La Tour-Maubourg (Metro Line 8).
• In suitable weather, we continue sketching outdoors (I lend folding stools to the students), either on Rue Cler, or at the Champ de Mars (Eiffel Tower), or at the Invalides.
• It is a good way to explore Paris, discovering places that one wouldn't necessarily have gone to using a guidebook or following regular tours.
Student Testimonial: "Pauline is lovely and fresh and efficient. I learnt so much from her, in such a short time, and in such a fun and interesting way. I felt inspired for weeks in a row by what I learnt from her."
Art Classes / Workshops in Paris for adults & children: For beginner to advanced students • 3-hour customized courses for 1 to 4 adults, at the studio & outdoors (if suitable), twice a week (Tuesdays & Fridays).
• Classes for children & teens at the studio on Wednesdays, 1 to 4 participants/class:
- 90 minute class for children (ages 5 - 17)
- 1 hour course for small children (ages 3-4)
• Private art classes available on request
• Corporate / Team Building Workshops
• Painting day-trip for friends / family to Giverny in northern France at the famous gardens & home of impressionist painter Claude Monet
Gastro Academy at the French House Party, Carcassonne
Courses / Programs
• The Gastro Academy at The French House Party is a high-calibre residential French cookery school near the beautiful and historic city of Carcassonne, in the Languedoc-Roussillon area of South West France.
• Carcassonne is only 50 miles from Toulouse which has an international airport. Ryanair also fly directly to Carcassonne from the UK, Ireland, Belgium, and Paris Beauvais international airport.
• Gastro Academy provides all-inclusive cooking holidays for individuals and groups from around the world.
• Cookery classes, taught in English and French, are suitable for anyone passionate about food (from beginners to experienced cooks).
• Our culinary vacations combine superb accommodation, top-quality food, and award-winning Michelin-star French chefs as course tutors.
• We offer scheduled French cooking vacations through Spring, Summer and Autumn, and also tailor-make cookery holidays for groups of 6 or more food & wine enthusiasts, culinary students, hospitality professionals and seniors.
• Recommended in the book “The 100 Best Worldwide Vacations to Enrich Your Life”, French House Party offers superior residential learning courses at an 8-bedroomed house with swimming pool, tennis court and boules pitch.
Testimonial: "Twenty-one hours of French cooking lessons over the course of six days, given by two famous French chefs and voila: I am confident in having mastered the art of French cooking."
- Charlene Peters, examiner.com
Founded in 1979, MJM Graphic Design provides a wide range of 3-year arts and design courses to students from around the globe.
MJM has schools in Paris (10th Arrondissement), Rennes, Strasbourg and Nantes.
Over the years, the initial conviction has only become stronger and today, MJM Graphic Design enjoys a solid and prestigious reputation of excellence,
Today, former students of our schools officiate within the creative departments of leading designer brands, as members of the 3D animation teams for Shrek or a Monster in Paris, they invent new designs for leading international brands, remodel the most beautiful interiors and give oomph to advertising campaigns.