Cooking schools in Europe: Cooking courses in France, culinary vacations, cooking holidays, French cookery classes, culinary training in gourmet cuisine, activity holidays for adults in Loire Valley region, North-West France
Walnut Grove: Walnut Grove, located in Mayenne (3 hours from Paris), north west France, is a Cooking School offering Gourmet Cuisine and Cooking Classes in the beautiful Loire Valley. Experience the reality of gourmet cooking yourself. There is only one way to learn and that is to do it! Top chefs, luxury accommodation, set in France - the home of gourmet cuisine; what more could you ask for?
Courses / Programs:
- Learn in a supportive, relaxed & fun atmosphere; Extensive hands-on time in the kitchen; Learn professional style presentation skills; Whatever your skill level enhance your existing abilities; Individual attention guaranteed; Maximum ratio of four guests to one chef; Absolutely no washing up!; All classes are in English.
• Are you searching for a creative course / activity holiday for adults in France? Located near the beautiful and historic city of Carcassonne in the Languedoc-Roussillon region of South West France, the French House Party provides residential, all-inclusive experience holidays for adults from around the world.
• Recommended in the National Geographic book “The 100 Best Worldwide Vacations to Enrich Your Life”, our residential summer courses for individuals, couples and groups include cooking, creative writing, and songwriting. Some of our scheduled cooking courses are also available in Spring and Autumn.
• For groups of 6 or more, we can also arrange tailor-made packages year-round. Additional programs for groups include bridge holidays, art and mixed media, books and drama, and digital film making.
• A range of corporate and team building breaks can also be provided.
• Carcassonne is situated only 50 miles from Toulouse with its international airport and approximately 390 miles from Paris.
• Ryanair also fly directly to Carcassonne from the UK, Ireland, Belgium, and Paris Beauvais international airport.
"Twenty-one hours of French cooking lessons over the course of six days, given by two famous French chefs and voila: I am confident in having mastered the art of French cooking."
- Charlene Peters, examiner.com
Summer Creative Courses
• Creative Writing: 6-day courses
• Songwriting Course: 4-day course
Residential Courses for Groups (6+ people)
• Digital Film Making
• Books & Drama
• Art & Mixed Media
• Golf & Gourmet
• Corporate & Team Building Breaks
Fondée en 1949, L’École Fleuri-Delaporte est une école de stylisme qui est localisée sur le Rue de Cîteaux dans le 12e arrondissement de Paris. L'école est une membre du Collège de Paris et est une composante de l’offre de formation de l’ESAFC, Etablissement d’Enseignement Supérieur Technique Privé – Reconnu légalement ouvert auprès de l’Académie de Paris sous le numéro 075 4777K.
Notre méthode unique de construction de la silhouette a été mise au point en 1949, sa pérennité dans un domaine aussi sensible que celui de la mode illustre à elle seule les valeurs de sa pédagogie.
Les enseignants sont tous des professionnels en exercice dans la spécialité qu’ils enseignent ; les dernières tendances, la réalité du terrain, les évolutions techniques et professionnelles sont ainsi divulguées en temps réel.
Gastronomicom International Culinary Academy is a leading culinary institute with a state-of-the-art school in the South of France, and offers a range of culinary arts certificate & diploma programs to international students from around the world.
Our culinary programs are taught in English at a one star Michelin Level.
Located in Agde, a lively town in a beautiful Mediterranean seaside area in the Languedoc-Roussillon region, our courses include cooking and pastry hands-on classes, practical work experience (internships) and French language courses.
Students receive a French Gourmet Certificate or Diploma on completion of their program.
Our ultimate goal is that our students improve both their skills and knowledge of the food, beverage and gastronomy of the region and France, and the French language, but will also enjoy visiting the region, with its historic cities, varying and beautiful landscapes, and the most productive wine region in the world.
All of our teachers boast years of experience at prestigious, high-end Gastronomic Hotel-Restaurants.
Former students have come from the U.S., Canada, France, UK, Holland, Germany, Spain, Norway & many more. Gastronomicom International Culinary Academy also has a school in Miami, Florida.
Testimonial: "Since I went to France over 3 years ago...I have accomplished everything I expected from myself. Thank you for opening the school and giving me the opportunity to learn and embrace the south of France in such a fun way!"
Conveniently located in Central Paris (11th Arrondissement), Pauline Fraisse Art & Culture provides a range of year-round and summer art, drawing and painting courses to students from around the world.
Courses are taught in English and French for adults, art students, part-time artists, and children from beginner to advanced levels.
Mediums include drawing with colored pens & pencil/ ink, sketching with pencil, watercolor painting, acrylic painting, mixed media & oil painting.
We teach you how to make your own "travel sketchbooks", how to illustrate stories, how to develop painting and creative skills in a fun and pleasant way.
Subjects and themes include traditional French architecture, modern architecture, modern life, real life, still life, motion, imagination.
Some classes take place at the studio, while most are outdoor workshops taking place in different areas of the city each time.
Art Classes in Paris for Adults & Children: - For beginner to advanced level
- 4-hour workshops in Paris, throughout the year
- 3-hour workshops in-class and throughout Paris
- Regular 1-day "Drawing and Writing around Paris" workshops
- Private classes / Customized lessons for adults, professional artists, art students, families..
- Private classes at the Louvre (unavailable in July & August)
- Customized Classes for groups of 1-3 children
- Painting day-trips in Giverny (home of Claude Monet in northern France)
- Corporate / Team Building workshops
Situated just a minute from the iconic Eiffel Tower in central Paris, France, Paris College of Art (PCA) is a private, degree-granting university offering a range of Certificate & Bachelor Degree art programs in fields that include Art History, Theory & Criticism, Communication Design, Illustration, Fashion Design, Fine Arts, and more. Accredited by the National Association of Schools of Art and Design (NASAD), the university also offers study abroad programs, summer courses, and university preparation programs.
PCA’s mission is to provide the highest standard of art and design education, taught within an American pedagogical paradigm, while being influenced and informed by our French and European environment. Our international faculty is comprised of 100 leaders in the art, design, and business industries in Europe and courses are taught in English. PCA offers an interdisciplinary education for 300 full-time students coming from 50 different countries.
Paris College of Art is a dynamic forum for exchanging ideas, methods and professional experience. Our students and faculty combine curiosity, experimentation and enthusiasm in the pursuit of learning.
ESMOD International Fashion University Group, Paris
Courses / Programs
ESMOD is a renowed fashion design school located in the heart of Paris, France. We offer diploma, bachelor degree and master of arts degree programs to creative fashion designers and pattern drafters within the ESMOD Fashion Design and Creation section, and also train those who wish to collaborate with them for production, promotion, sales and collection enhancement within the ISEM / Fashion Business section.
Founded in 1841, we have an international network of 21 schools over 5 continents. Our aim is to celebrate fashion as a way of life, to make cultures and their differences interact. We have priviliged relationships with fashion firms worldwide that recruit our students for their qualifications that meet the market demands.
We offer personalized curriculums, according to each student's level of education, open in the Fashion Design & Creation, Fashion Business and Fashion Home Design sectors, offering numerous career opportunities in the different professions linked to the fashion industry. Our courses are offered in English and / or French, please contact us for further details.
- Fashion Design & Creation
- Fashion Business
- Fashion Marketing & Management
- Master Of Arts in Creative Couture
- Master of Arts in Fashion Home Design
- Master of Arts in Fashion & Marketing
- Master of Arts in Fashion Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Management and Fashion Firm Innovation, level II.
- MBA in Business Management – Fashion Business Development