Cooking schools in Europe: Cooking courses in France, culinary vacations, cooking holidays, French cookery classes, culinary training in gourmet cuisine, activity holidays for adults in Loire Valley region, North-West France
Walnut Grove: Walnut Grove, located in Mayenne (3 hours from Paris), north west France, is a Cooking School offering Gourmet Cuisine and Cooking Classes in the beautiful Loire Valley. Experience the reality of gourmet cooking yourself. There is only one way to learn and that is to do it! Top chefs, luxury accommodation, set in France - the home of gourmet cuisine; what more could you ask for?
Courses / Programs:
- Learn in a supportive, relaxed & fun atmosphere; Extensive hands-on time in the kitchen; Learn professional style presentation skills; Whatever your skill level enhance your existing abilities; Individual attention guaranteed; Maximum ratio of four guests to one chef; Absolutely no washing up!; All classes are in English.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
PMC Studio offer all-inclusive learning holidays in South-West France. We specialize in metal clay and jewelry holidays combined with the French food and wine experience.
Our courses feature an exciting and versatile new material called 'metal clay', which enables people with no prior experience to produce amazing jewellery in silver, gold, bronze, copper and more.
Our courses are taught in both French and English. We also run masterclasses in various creative skills where known artists/trainers visit PMC Studio.
Our certification courses are recognised by the PMC Guild and the Art Clay Society. This ensures that your certification is recognised worldwide. The modules have been planned and developed carefully to ensure a quality programme.
If you prefer to take more time to complete the certification courses we offer a rolling certification course in metal clay.
We also offer a distance learning programme for students who wish to study from home.
Located in the centre of Paris with two other locations in Milan and London, we are a dedicated team at Istituto Marangoni University. Our mission is to prepare a new generation of creative leaders. Our programmes are specially designed for students who are keen and willing to learn advanced techniques in the fashion and design industry.
At Istituto Marangoni we offer sharply defined, fully immersed courses giving you advanced training in some of the most interesting fields of fashion and design. Exciting assigments include choosing the perfect location for an advertising campaign. You will be responsible for organising the fashion show, creating an image expressing the clothings moods and turning it into something unforgettable.
Basic, One-Year and Summer Courses in Fashion Design; Fashion Styling; Fashion Business; Interior Design; Master Programmes are also offered. Courses are taught in French and English with the options of Italian, Portuguese and Spanish for the Summer Courses. We have schools in Paris, Milan and London.
• Are you searching for pastry chef training in Paris? Ducasse Education is a leading culinary and pastry arts school in France, run by the legendary, award-winning chef Alain Ducasse.
• Located in Argenteuil, near Paris, we provide intensive pastry chef training programs for international students, French students, practicing cooks, and professional chefs seeking to improve their pastry skills to enhance their career opportunities or as an enjoyable hobby.
• Combining theory with plenty of hands-on training, our Bachelor in Pastry Arts is taught in English or French by top-level instructors. Our shorter Pastry programs (2-7 months) are taught entirely in English.
• Our cooking courses cover not only the essential functional culinary skills, but also in-depth knowledge of a range of specialized topics.
• In addition to our Argenteuil school, we also have a training center in Yssingeaux, in the Haute-Loire department in south-central France.
Student Testimonial: "The small class size allowed for close interaction with chef instructors. We used the best products, and made interesting recipes. I found each day to be a unique and rewarding challenge"
- Christian, USA, Practicing Chef
Renaissance Painting Workshop - Atelier Neo Medici
Courses / Programs
Atelier Neo Medici offers two-month intensive painting workshops in the Aquitaine region of south-west France, for art students and professional painters. These workshops are available in Spring (March -April),and fall (October-November).
Students are taught Renaissance Painting Techniques for Contemporary Artists known as the "technique mixte". The courses are taught in French and English.
This course is geared to both beginning and advanced students. The only prerequisite is an intermediate to accomplished level of drawing and a serious attitude towards the craft of painting. Class size is kept to a minimum in order to facilitate one-to-one contact as often as possible; never more than eight ,and very often under five. Accommodations are available for international students.
Students are encouraged to work between classes, and have permanent access to the atelier to work outside class hours, every day of the week. Students receive 20 hours per week of studio instruction for a total of 160 hours, for the two month course.
Paris American Academy (PAA) is an accredited private institution of higher learning offering bachelor degree, semester abroad and summer programs in Fashion, Fine Arts and Interior Design to students from around the world searching for quality career education in these fields.
Established in 1965 by Richard Roy, PAA is located less than a kilometer from Notre-Dame Cathedral in the famous Latin Quarter of Paris, France. All of our programs are taught in English.
During their studies, students can benefit from a French language course integrated into their program.
We also offer a four-week English language course for international students and native French students at elementary to advanced levels of English. The course is designed to prepare them for further studies in English-speaking institutions.
The Paris American Academy is registered by the Académie de Paris, as a private institution of higher learning under the 12 July 1875 jurisdiction.
Our semester abroad programs are available either during the fall or spring semester, and university credits can be earned on the semester programs for transfer to colleges and universities on both the undergraduate and graduate levels.
Are you searching for an interesting, alternative, and artistic thing to do in Paris with your friend, spouse, family or on your own?
If so, you might be very interested in the classes and workshops of Pauline Fraisse, an established French artist who provides drawing and painting lessons in Paris.
Available in summer and year-round, we offer our fun and educational art classes and workshops to adults, artists, art students and children from all over the world.
Taught in English and French, they are suitable for beginner to advanced levels, and can be customized to meet your needs.
Our art lessons give you an opportunity to see Paris through a different lens, and to discover places full of beauty and culture that might go unnoticed by those simply following a guide book, or taking a standard tour.
Our art studio is conveniently situated in the 11th arrondissement of Paris, a trendy and artistic neighborhood on the Right Bank (North Side) of the River Seine.
Easily accessible by public transport, our studio is close to the metro stations Parmentier (Métro Line 3), Goncourt (Line 11) and Oberkampf (serving Line 5 and Line 9).
Some of our art classes are held at the studio. However, most are outdoor workshops which take place in various areas of this vibrant city.
Student Testimonial: "Pauline is lovely and fresh and efficient. I learnt so much from her, in such a short time, and in such a fun and interesting way. I felt inspired for weeks in a row by what I learnt from her."
Art Classes / Workshops: For beginners to advanced level
- 4-hour workshops in Paris, throughout the year
- 3-hour workshops in-class & throughout Paris
- Private classes at the Louvre (unavailable in July & August)
- Regular 1-day "Drawing and Writing around Paris" workshops
- Corporate / Team Building workshops
- Private classes / Customized lessons for adults, professional artists, art students, families..
- Customized Classes for groups of 1-3 children
- Painting day-trips in Giverny (home of Claude Monet in northern France)