The Children's House Lake Meadows, Chicago:
The Children's House Lake Meadows provides distinct and proven Early Education Experience Programs for children of 6 weeks through 12 years of age. The Children's House is privately owned, and currently operates 4 facilities in the State of Illinois, in Chicago City, Park Forest and Markham. We are fully licensed by the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services. We employ only qualified teachers and teachers aides, and keep our class sizes small to provide your child with a comfortable environment that is conductive to learning.
Infants / Toddler Program:
- Infants are nurtured in an environment in which the activities will enhance their physical and emotional development.
- Toddlers in our program engage in activities, which will enhance their gross and fine motor skills as well as self- help skills.
- Two Year olds learn self help skills, beginning writing, reading and number skills.
In our before and after school program, school age children receive assistance with homework and participate in projects related to the monthly themes. Three-5 year olds participate in phonics, colors, number, socialization skills, science projects and food experiences.
- Ready Set Go
- Fall Fun
- Many Thanks
- Holidays Around the World
- Snowflakes & Shovels
- The Read the Black and the Green
- Oh How Things Change
- Watch it Grow
- It's Hot in Here
- Red White & Blue
- The Last Lap
* Circle Time: All children together in a group singing songs, talking about the day of the week, weather, participating in activities that utilize both their cognitive skills and motor skills.
* Planning Time: Children in a group planning in a creative manner (initiated by the teacher) what areas they want to work in during activity time.
* Activity Time: A time when children have the opportunity to work in all of the interest areas in their classrooms. During this time teachers walk around the class and engage in activities with the children.
* Small Group Time: An experience planned by the teacher with a purpose and/or goal for learning. It has a beginning, middle, and an end that is initiated by the teacher. Children participate in the activities in small groups.
* Reflective Time: Children sit in a group lead by the teacher and tell what they did during activity time.
* Self-Correction: The child will be able to change the inappropriate behavior without the use of time out or redirection after a discussion with a responsible adult about the undesirable behavior takes place.
Additionally, we offer a summer program "A Summer Bash" for school age children, as well as the younger children in our centers.
Email: Contact Us
|Address: East 32nd Street, Chicago, Illinois , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.