Pandu - Indonesian Language Course: Our school is located in the quiet and convenient suburb area, which is only 15 minutes from the down town. This area is a decent mixture of traditional and modern atmosphere. In this area, students can enjoy the natural view of padi fields and explore traditional life and rituals in villages. In the other hand, students could also get in touch with technology and modern need such as internet connection, mobile phone network, groceries, etc.
Learn Indonesian in Singapore with inlingua School of Languages! Conveniently located in Singapore's premier shopping area on Orchard Road, inlingua is a language school offering Indonesian language courses for adults. Established in 1972, inlingua School of Languages in Singapore is part of the world-wide inlingua language training organisation, which has over 300 language schools in 40 different countries.
We provide a wide range of courses for beginners and advanced learners in 13 different languages, including Indonesian. We offer effective learning in small groups, a well-integrated syllabus, rigorous performance assessments and a truly global mix of nationalities.
Our Indonesian teachers are university graduates, native speakers of Indonesian and have attended extensive training in the inlingua method and in the use of our teaching materials. Our school is right in the centre of Singapore in a modern building with excellent facilities. We also offer private lessons can also be tailored to your needs and your learning objectives.
Indonesian language courses for adults at beginner, intermediate & advanced level:
- Group Indonesian classes
- Private Indonesian lessons
- Part-time Indonesian courses (evenings and weekends)
- Indonesian for Business
- Corporate Indonesian language training
- Indonesian classes for children & teenagers
Take a look at the features of our courses and send us an enquiry to find out more.
• Are you searching for quality online Bahasa Indonesia lessons? Based in Jakarta, Language Studies Indonesia (LSI) provides online Indonesian classes taught via Skype to students throughout Indonesia and in 122 countries worldwide.
• The LSI Online program makes our high-quality Bahasa Indonesia training accessible to students around the world.
• One of our experienced and qualified faculty members will be your instructor / mentor for the duration of your online Indonesian language course.
• Your mentor will deliver your instruction in 120-minute classes, taught through Skype on a regular basis. Classes can be scheduled between 9am and 9pm from Monday through Friday, and 9-6pm on Saturdays - Jakarta time. You can design your own weekly class schedule according to your availability.
• To achieve Bahasa Indonesia fluency, you should study as intensively as possible. We recommend that students commit to at least 2 or 3 classes weekly. If you want to achieve fluency at "lightning speed," you should take 5 to 10 classes weekly.
• Established in 1986, JE Educational College is an internationally-accredited English language school, career training and tuition centre in Singapore.
• JE Educational College has been registered with the Ministry of Education (Singapore) since 1987 to conduct Business, Accountancy, IT and Language courses.
• JE provides a wide range of English language courses for local and international students (adults and children). Our student-teacher ratio is 15:1, ensuring students get enough required individual attention.
• Our quality policy ensures that by integrity and continual improvement, JE is focused and committed in providing quality language and education courses for its students within the environmental, legal and regulatory framework.
• Awarded the CaseTrust for Education Accreditation for providing good student welfare and exhibiting sound business practices in 2005.
• Awarded Edutrust Certification, which is a trademark that we maintain a high standard of quality in the overall provision of education services, academic and financial process, school governance and administration, quality management and the protection & welfare of students.
• As a EduTrust Certified school, we can apply the Student Pass for international students who wish to study at our school from the Immigration and Checkpoint Authority of Singapore (ICA).
• All courses are registered with the Council for Private Education (CPE).
General Education Courses:
• Government School Preparatory Program for Primary & Secondary School Students
• Preparatory Courses for General Certificate of Education (GCE) ‘O’ and ‘A’ Levels.
• Tuition Programs..
Cinta Bahasa is an Indonesian language school located in the town of Ubud on the island of Bali. Close to hotels, restaurants, artistic, social and cultural activities, and the center of this famous village in the hills of South-Central Bali, this is the perfect location for you to learn Bahasa Indonesia!
We have 10 teachers and a list of major clients in Bali. Our teaching methodology is the most advanced of any language school in Indonesia, and our highly-experienced teachers help make it easy and effective for you to learn to speak Bahasa Indonesia.
Please contact us if you are serious about learning, or improving, your Bahasa Indonesia!
IALF (Indonesia Australia Language Foundation), Bali
Courses / Programs
IALF Bali is one of the leading language training organizations in Southeast Asia. Situated in Denpasar, Bali's capital city, we have established a strong reputation for Bahasa Indonesia language courses.
We provide General, Intensive, Group and Private Indonesian language courses to locally-based and international students from around the world.
Our Indonesian language courses attract expatriates living in Indonesia as well as students and teachers of Indonesian who wish to travel to Indonesia to study the language and culture.
IALF currently trains approximately 800 full-time and 6,000 part-time students a year. Over the past 25 years, we have established a reputation as the leading language training organisation in South East Asia.
Indonesian Language Courses:
- Beginner to advanced levels
- Group & Private lessons at your home, office, or chosen location
- General Indonesian
- Indonesian Direct Learning
- Indonesian Conversation classes
- Indonesian Reading & Writing classes
- Bahasa Indonesia for Expat kids (6-12 years old)
- Online Indonesian lessons