Pandu - Indonesian Language Course: Our school is located in the quiet and convenient suburb area, which is only 15 minutes from the down town. This area is a decent mixture of traditional and modern atmosphere. In this area, students can enjoy the natural view of padi fields and explore traditional life and rituals in villages. In the other hand, students could also get in touch with technology and modern need such as internet connection, mobile phone network, groceries, etc.
Cinta Bahasa is an Indonesian language school located in the town of Ubud on the island of Bali. Close to hotels, restaurants, artistic, social and cultural activities, and the center of this famous village in the hills of South-Central Bali, this is the perfect location for you to learn Bahasa Indonesia!
We have 10 teachers and a list of major clients in Bali. Our teaching methodology is the most advanced of any language school in Indonesia, and our highly-experienced teachers help make it easy and effective for you to learn to speak Bahasa Indonesia.
Please contact us if you are serious about learning, or improving, your Bahasa Indonesia!
• Are you searching for quality online Bahasa Indonesia lessons? Based in Jakarta, Language Studies Indonesia (LSI) provides online Indonesian classes taught via Skype to students throughout Indonesia and in 122 countries worldwide.
• The LSI Online program makes our high-quality Bahasa Indonesia training accessible to students around the world.
• One of our experienced and qualified faculty members will be your instructor / mentor for the duration of your online Indonesian language course.
• Your mentor will deliver your instruction in 120-minute classes, taught through Skype on a regular basis. Classes can be scheduled between 9am and 9pm from Monday through Friday, and 9-6pm on Saturdays - Jakarta time. You can design your own weekly class schedule according to your availability.
• To achieve Bahasa Indonesia fluency, you should study as intensively as possible. We recommend that students commit to at least 2 or 3 classes weekly. If you want to achieve fluency at "lightning speed," you should take 5 to 10 classes weekly.
Realia Indonesian Language Training Center, Yogyakarta
Courses / Programs
Realia Indonesian Language Training Center is located in Yogyakarta, Indonesia. Realia Language & Culture Center was established in 1987 initially to solve communication problems for foreigners working in Indonesia. We provide individually-tailored instructions to suit professional and personal needs.
Over the years, Realia has grown into one of the largest private centers for intensive Indonesian language training.Realia has been the learning venue for people from all over the world and has developed an excellent reputation.
IALF (Indonesia Australia Language Foundation), Bali
Courses / Programs
IALF Bali is one of the leading language training organizations in Southeast Asia. Situated in Denpasar, Bali's capital city, we have established a strong reputation for Bahasa Indonesia language courses.
We provide General, Intensive, Group and Private Indonesian language courses to locally-based and international students from around the world.
Our Indonesian language courses attract expatriates living in Indonesia as well as students and teachers of Indonesian who wish to travel to Indonesia to study the language and culture.
IALF currently trains approximately 800 full-time and 6,000 part-time students a year. Over the past 25 years, we have established a reputation as the leading language training organisation in South East Asia.
Are you being seconded to work in Indonesia, or do you have to travel to Indonesia frequently for official purposes? If so, our Indonesian language course is perfect for you.
Our Indonesian language program is tailored for working professionals who are going to live in the metropolitan areas. Our program reflects the language used in modern Indonesian society. Taught by a professional native speaker, you will be able to accelerate your Indonesian language acquisition by learning one-on-one online according to your schedule.
Access your virtual classroom anytime, anywhere using your laptop, smartphone, or tablet. Enjoy the flexibility our program has to offer, coupled with lesson customisation according to your industry, profession, or interest.
Alam Bahasa is an Indonesian language school in Yogyakarta. Located in Jogja, the student city and the well known tourist destination in Indonesia, Alam Bahasa offers many benefits in one package, including bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian Language) courses, outdoor programs, bahasa Indonesia for kids, cross-cultural awareness training, Yogyakarta trips, and homestay accommodation.