Pandu - Indonesian Language Course, Yogyakarta: Pandu – Indonesian Language Course- helps people understand Indonesian language and culture deeply. Pandu is located in Yogyakarta (Jogjakarta), which is well known as the city of students and also as the second tourist destination in Indonesia. In addition, it also has a stable security condition that gives visitors comfort feeling during their visit to Yogyakarta
Bahasa Indonesia Course: Bahasa Indonesia Course which is available at anytime during a year. This program allows students to learn the application of Indonesian Language in both written and spoken expression, formal as well as informal. Bahasa Indonesia Course is basically an intensive program based on 1-on-1 interaction. This class is conducted in a communicative method, it means we will combine activities such as : speaking, reading, listening, writing into an integrated lesson. The student may have in-context tutorial which allows students to practice Bahasa Indonesia -they learned in the classroom- into real daily settings. The level available are Beginner , Pre-Intermediate, Intermediate, and Advanced.
5-Day Indonesian Conversation Class: This program is designed for those who need to focus on learning basic conversation in Indonesian. Students will get our best service with economic price. We also design this program to last for 5 days since we know that most people are busy with their own agenda and only have limited time to study the basic knowledge. However, some former students took the regular Bahasa Indonesia Course after finishing 5 Day Indonesian Conversation Class, especially when they wanted to learn Bahasa Indonesia for specific setting (e.g. business).
• Are you searching for quality online Bahasa Indonesia lessons? Based in Jakarta, Language Studies Indonesia (LSI) provides online Indonesian classes taught via Skype to students throughout Indonesia and in 122 countries worldwide.
• The LSI Online program makes our high-quality Bahasa Indonesia training accessible to students around the world.
• One of our experienced and qualified faculty members will be your instructor / mentor for the duration of your online Indonesian language course.
• Your mentor will deliver your instruction in 120-minute classes, taught through Skype on a regular basis. Classes can be scheduled between 9am and 9pm from Monday through Friday, and 9-6pm on Saturdays - Jakarta time. You can design your own weekly class schedule according to your availability.
• To achieve Bahasa Indonesia fluency, you should study as intensively as possible. We recommend that students commit to at least 2 or 3 classes weekly. If you want to achieve fluency at "lightning speed," you should take 5 to 10 classes weekly.
IALF (Indonesia Australia Language Foundation), Bali
Courses / Programs
IALF Bali is one of the leading language training organizations in Southeast Asia. Situated in Denpasar, Bali's capital city, we have established a strong reputation for Bahasa Indonesia language courses.
We provide General, Intensive, Group and Private Indonesian language courses to locally-based and international students from around the world.
Our Indonesian language courses attract expatriates living in Indonesia as well as students and teachers of Indonesian who wish to travel to Indonesia to study the language and culture.
IALF currently trains approximately 800 full-time and 6,000 part-time students a year. Over the past 25 years, we have established a reputation as the leading language training organisation in South East Asia.
Cinta Bahasa is an Indonesian language school located in the town of Ubud on the island of Bali. Close to hotels, restaurants, artistic, social and cultural activities, and the center of this famous village in the hills of South-Central Bali, this is the perfect location for you to learn Bahasa Indonesia!
We have 10 teachers and a list of major clients in Bali. Our teaching methodology is the most advanced of any language school in Indonesia, and our highly-experienced teachers help make it easy and effective for you to learn to speak Bahasa Indonesia.
Please contact us if you are serious about learning, or improving, your Bahasa Indonesia!
Realia Indonesian Language Training Center, Yogyakarta
Courses / Programs
Realia Indonesian Language Training Center is located in Yogyakarta, Indonesia. Realia Language & Culture Center was established in 1987 initially to solve communication problems for foreigners working in Indonesia. We provide individually-tailored instructions to suit professional and personal needs.
Over the years, Realia has grown into one of the largest private centers for intensive Indonesian language training.Realia has been the learning venue for people from all over the world and has developed an excellent reputation.
Puri Bahasa Indonesia (PBI) situated in Yogyakarta, is an Indonesian School whose goal is to aid foreigners to learn the Indonesian Language within its socio-cultural setting. Puri Bahasa Indonesia provides training programs which are staffed by qualified and experienced teachers.
Methods and materials are designed and aimed mainly to enable students to communicate well and naturally without neglecting social or cultural aspects. Puri Bahasa Indonesia applies communicative approach methods and the materials are tailored to students' needs and purposes.
Indonesian Language Courses:
- Beginner to advanced levels
- Group & Private lessons at your home, office, or chosen location
- General Indonesian
- Indonesian Direct Learning
- Indonesian Conversation classes
- Indonesian Reading & Writing classes
- Bahasa Indonesia for Expat kids (6-12 years old)
- Online Indonesian lessons