Art classes in Galway: Painting, drawing & sculpture courses in Ireland for adults. Art lessons for children, after-school art programmes for primary school students, art grinds for Junior Cert & Leaving Certificate. Summer art camps in Connacht region.
Art in Galway: Art in Galway provides quality art classes to adults, teenagers and children of all levels of expertise - from beginner to advanced. Based in the Four Winds Studio in Murrough, Galway, we offer a range of art courses, including oil painting, drawing and sculpture classes for adults, portfolio courses, art grinds for secondary school students and summer art camps for kids.
Art in Galway is a one-stop shop for your creative needs. Whether you have always wondered what it would be like to paint or draw, or you have been practicing for years and would benefit from a fresh eye or group support, this is the place for you! Art in Galway is run by Bernadine Burke. With a wealth of experience in many art media and means of expression, Bernadine will help you develop skills and nurture your creativity in a happy and positive environment.
Art Classes for Adults, Teenagers & Children:
- Group art classes for adults (oil painting, drawing & sculpture sessions available)
- One to one art classes for adults
- Art grinds for secondary school students
- Portfolio preparation courses
- Group art classes for kids
- Summer art camps
- Arty Parties
Lynda Booth's Dublin Cookery School in Blackrock, South County Dublin is Dublin's top venue for cookery courses. With the most experienced and professional team in the city, you know that you will be in good hands. We offer a wide choice of cooking classes ranging from single evenings, one day, one week and one month certificate courses to the flagship 12 week certificate course. An attractive option is the all-day Saturday course: great recipes, new skills and a relaxed lunch in our dining room over a glass of wine.
Choose from Fish, Italian, Thai, Baking, Sauces, Man in the Kitchen and many more. Our "Cooking for Friends" intensive one-week courses are sure to be popular with those wanting to upgrade their cooking skills. We will also be offering a course for Transition Year students in the new year.
- Growing Gourmets - Courses for Teens
- Cooking for Friends - One Week
- Thai Stir-fries & Curries
- One Pot Wonders
- Cafe Cooking
- Focus on Fish
- Knife Skills
- Man in the Kitchen
- Modern Vegetarian
- A Taste of Japan
- The Italian Kitchen
- Canapes & Tapas Ideas for Christmas
- Edible Gifts for Christmas
- Cooking for Christmas
- Guest Chef Atul Kochhar
- Guest Chef Matthew Albert
- Cooking for Life: 4 Week Course
- 12 Week Certificate Course
Fiddlers Retreat, in Tipperary (90 minutes from Dublin), Ireland, is the only traditional Irish Music and Culture school of its kind in Ireland. At Fiddlers Retreat we offer a unique insight into Irelands Music and Culture, where you can enjoy music tuition, afternoon sightseeing tours, night-time Traditional Irish music sessions, sporting events, Irish language and cookery workshops. Homestay accommodation is available with meals. Both adults and students are catered for.
Fiddlers Retreat is located in Co. Tipperary, approx. 1 hour 30 minutes from Dublin. Open throughout the year, limited places available, early booking is advised.
LA Make-Up Academy, with studios in Dublin, Ireland and Burbank, Los Angeles, is a dedicated make-up & fashion training institute offering world class programs spanning make-up, special effects, fashion studies, and styling. All courses at the academy are LA Make-Up Certified. We also offer courses that are accredited by Internationally recognized FETAC & ITEC. LA Make-Up is also a MAC approved school.
Our students are given first class training taught by a host of national and international celebrity make-up artists ensuring 100% satisfaction from each course. LA Make-Up Academy uses only top brand make-up for example MAC, Bobbi Brown, Laura Mercier, Cinema Secrets, Shu Uemura, Chanel, Lancome, and Nars and for special effect & airbrushing, Charles Fox, Screenface, Temptu, European Body Art, Kryolan, Tim Gratton, & Ben Nye. Our reputation in Dublin and Los Angeles is one of total excellence in the field of make-up training, surpassing every other training college.
- Make-up Artist Training Courses
- Ultimate Photoshoot Experience
- Hair Styling Modules
- Start your own business course
- Special Effects Diploma
- Body Painting
- Los Angeles, New York, London Fashion week Make-Up course
& More Brand New Short-Term Courses ...
The Gaiety School of Acting - The National Theatre School of Ireland is Ireland's premier training facility for actors located in Temple Bar in Dublin city centre. Set up by Joe Dowling in 1986 due to the lack of availability of actor training in Ireland at the time, the school has since gone from strength to strength and now runs a wide range of courses for all ages.
As well as it's two year, full time intensive actor training course, The GSA also runs year long part time actor training courses, short term part time courses for adults, courses for kids and teenagers and also a programme of courses for international students.
- Full Time Actor Training
- One Year Part Time Actor Training
- Adult Introduction to Drama
- Adult Page to Stage
- Adult Acting for Camera
- Stage Combat
- Musical Theatre
- Dramatic Writing
- Young Gaiety: 4-16 yrs
- Youth Theatre: 16-19 yrs
- Make a Movie
- Summer Camps
- Educate Schools Drama Programme
- Irish Theatre Summer School
- Irish Theatre January Term
- Original Theatre Project
The National College of Art and Design in Dublin, Ireland occupies a unique position in art and design education in Ireland. It offers the largest range of art and design degrees in the State at undergraduate and postgraduate level. In the past many of the most important Irish artists, designers and art teachers have studied or taught in the College. It has long been the central and most important art and design educational institution in Ireland. The College's campus is situated in Thomas Street, in the historic Liberties area of Dublin and has over seven hundred and fifty full-time students and a further eight hundred students who are taking non-award evening classes.
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London in all areas of fine art and design to students from Ireland & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• With class size limited to 12 students, we offer a very personal, tailored service throughout the year.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy