The Kitchen in the Castle Cookery School, Dublin:
The Kitchen in the Castle is Dublin’s most unique cookery school. Our culinary school is based in the beautifully restored Georgian kitchens in historic Howth Castle, Co. Dublin and is open to the public for a wide range of cooking courses and classes on topics ranging from Vegetarian cooking, Chinese cooking, Indian cooking, Mediterranean cooking, Spanish cooking, Fusion cooking and Thai cooking to Bread Making, Perfect Dinner Parties and Fun Girls’ Night Out cookery courses.
Choose from our wide range of cookery courses to suit all interests and ability levels, including:
- keenly priced food demonstrations on topics including cooking with Fish to preparing the perfect sumptuous Summer Picnics
- short morning or evening cookery courses on topics ranging from Vegetarian cooking, Italian cooking, Indian cooking, Mediterranean cooking, French cooking, Seafood cooking and Thai cooking to Bread Making, Perfect Dinner Parties and Fun Girls’ Night Out cookery courses
- full day cookery courses on Easy Entertaining and French Country Cooking among many others
- group cookery courses or cookery demonstrations – great outings for Clubs & Societies, Hen or Stag parties with a difference, or simply the perfect excuse for friends to get together
- cookery courses of longer duration include our “I Hate Cooking” course for complete beginners and “Refresh Your Cooking Skills” course aimed at giving you the skills and techniques to master what every recipe you tackle
The Kitchen in the Castle Cookery School’s team of friendly, supportive and experienced cookery tutors are passionate about giving you the knowledge, showing you the techniques and instilling you with the confidence to cook delicious food, for yourself, your family or your friends. Our aim is to reconnect you with food. We want to nurture your creativity, give you a good grounding in the basics and the confidence to cook delicious food, at any time.
Regardless of your level of ability, we can enable everyone, from the complete beginner to the accomplished home cook to gain inspiration, learn new skills and techniques and most importantly have a lot of fun doing it! All our adult focused hands on cookery courses wrap-up with a well-deserved lunch or candlelit supper and glass of vino in the Castle, where participants can sample the food they’ve just learned to cook!
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Howth, Dublin, Ireland|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.