Art lessons in Galway: Painting, drawing & sculpture courses in Ireland for adults. After-school art classes for children, art grinds for secondary school students, portfolio preparation courses, summer art camps in Connacht region.
Art in Galway: Are you searching for art classes in the Galway area for you or for your child? Does your teenager need art grinds or a portfolio preparation course? Based in the Four Winds Studio in Murrough, Art in Galway provides quality art classes to adults, teenagers and children of all levels of expertise - from beginner to advanced. Our art courses include oil painting, drawing and sculpture classes for adults, portfolio courses, art grinds for secondary school students and summer art camps for kids. Whether you have always wondered what it would be like to paint or draw, or you have been practicing for years and would benefit from a fresh eye or group support, this is the place for you!
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Art Courses for Adults, Teenagers & Children - Group art classes for kids
- Summer art camps
- Art grinds for secondary school students
- Portfolio preparation courses
- Group art classes for adults (oil painting, drawing & sculpture sessions available)
- One to one art classes for adults
- Arty Parties
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
The Connacht College of Design is an interior design school that specialises in the Diploma in Professional Interior Design which is offered in various venues throughout Ireland. It is the only course that we offer, so we can concentrate on keeping it fresh and up to date each year.
We are a "school that comes to our students". Avail of Higher Education in Interior Design in your area. We offer upcoming classes in Galway, Castlebar, Sligo, Drogheda and Dundalk. We simply locate a large, safe hotel with excellent conference facilities, and rent this for the school year.
The Diploma in Professional Interior Design course is a combination of lecture, hands-on practical work, and optional field trips. This is a 23 session course consisting of one night per week for 13 weeks in-class lecture/workshop, 6 special design projects to build a portfolio and 4 optional field trips to interior design-oriented venues. Class hours are from 7:30 PM to approximately 10:30 PM. (Some classes will go longer, some are shorter.)
We offer our Diploma in Professional Interior Design course from September to March every year in venues throughout Ireland. Our curriculum covers not only the study and practice of interior design to a professional level, but how to promote and market yourself as an interior designer in a real-world environment.
Situated in Temple Bar, the social and cultural heart of Dublin, Sound Training College (STC) provides a range of full and part-time Diploma and Certificate courses covering all aspects of Music Technology.
STC places a strong emphasis on the ‘hands on’ element on all of our music courses (full-time, part-time, day, evening & weekend).
We provide the developing music technology industry with highly trained personnel in the areas of Sound Engineering, Live Sound & Stage Production and Music Production.
STC courses and examinations have effectively set standards for the training within the industry, providing City & Guilds Diploma qualifications along with STC Sound Engineering & Music Technology Diploma programmes.
Our courses are delivered by a team of experienced industry professionals, all of whom are acknowledged experts in the music business.
In 1986, the Sound Training College was established to meet the needs of the burgeoning music industry in Ireland which followed the phenomenal worldwide success of bands such as U2.
Additional specialised areas of the course are taught by a panel of guest lecturers (past lecturers have included Elvis Costello, Tim Finn (ex Crowded House), Daniel Lanois (producer of the ‘The Joshua Tree’ by U2), Pete Holidai (producer) and Martin Clancy (Jack L Manager).
Full-Time Music Technology Diploma & Certificate Courses: - Sound Engineering and Music Technology
- Advanced Sound and Music Technology
- Certified Beginner and Intermediate Course (with Martin Clancy)
- Practical Electronics for Musicians
- Live Sound, Lighting and Stage Production
Part-Time Music Courses: - Sound and Music Technology
- Live Sound
- Electronic Production
- DJ and Production
Music Camps & Workshops: - Sound Engineering Summer Camp
- Introduction to Recording Weekend
The International School Of Make Up Artistry is located in Galway City. We offer make up artist training classes and ITEC-accredited make up diploma courses and have a high success rate of students achieving mainly credits and distinctions in all nationally and internationally recognised examinations. We offer evening and weekend classes.
95% of our past pupils are very successful in the work force worldwide. They are working within different areas of the industry, such as theatre, film, T.V., catwalk and photography. We also have past pupils working for top cosmetic companies such as “Mac” and “Lancôme” and others running successful business of their own.
Lynda Booth's Dublin Cookery School in Blackrock, South County Dublin is Dublin's top venue for cookery courses. With the most experienced and professional team in the city, you know that you will be in good hands. We offer a wide choice of cooking classes ranging from single evenings, one day, one week and one month certificate courses to the flagship 12 week certificate course. An attractive option is the all-day Saturday course: great recipes, new skills and a relaxed lunch in our dining room over a glass of wine.
Choose from Fish, Italian, Thai, Baking, Sauces, Man in the Kitchen and many more. Our "Cooking for Friends" intensive one-week courses are sure to be popular with those wanting to upgrade their cooking skills. We will also be offering a course for Transition Year students in the new year.
- Growing Gourmets - Courses for Teens
- Cooking for Friends - One Week
- Thai Stir-fries & Curries
- One Pot Wonders
- Cafe Cooking
- Focus on Fish
- Knife Skills
- Man in the Kitchen
- Modern Vegetarian
- A Taste of Japan
- The Italian Kitchen
- Canapes & Tapas Ideas for Christmas
- Edible Gifts for Christmas
- Cooking for Christmas
- Guest Chef Atul Kochhar
- Guest Chef Matthew Albert
- Cooking for Life: 4 Week Course
- 12 Week Certificate Course
Burren College of Art is an internationally recognised not-for-profit independent college specialising in undergraduate and graduate fine art education. We offer artists and art students from around the world time, space and inspiration within the unique environment of the Burren. The Master of Fine Art programme is accredited by the National University of Ireland, Galway and is operated in association with the Royal College of Art, London and the School of the Art Institute of Chicago. Our undergraduate Study Abroad programmes, Summer School and Artist Residency Scheme also recruit internationally. The College is located on the west coast of Ireland, a 4 hour drive from Dublin by car, 1 hour from Galway and approximately 1.5 hours to Limerick.
Master of Fine Art, Higher Diploma in Fine Art, Study Abroad programs for individuals and groups (courses include Drawing, Painting, Photography, Sculpture, Time Arts Studio, Art in Context, Mixed Media, Irish Studies, Creative Writing, Art History), Artist Residencies and short summer courses.
• Calling students from Ireland and internationally! Founded in 1995, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international design school in Spain, state-recognised by the Ministry of Education.
• Our students can choose between 3-year academic studies, a 3-month foundation course, and short intensive summer courses in a range of creative arts and design subjects, taught entirely in English.
• We offer 3-year Bachelor of Arts - BA (Hons) degree programmes in Interior Architecture, Graphic Design & Fashion Design, awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK (These BA degree titles are state-recognised in the UK).
• Students can avail of Free Spanish classes during the academic year.
• Our school is located in a stunning purpose-built facility in Monda, only 15km from Marbella on the Costa del Sol in the South of Spain.
• The building has been approved by the Ministry of Education as living up to all the latest demands and facilities required for a modern design school.
• Graduates have a near 100% employment rate. Many companies contact our college with job offers for our students.
"Marbella Design Academy is more than a place of education, it is an all-round experience." - Graphic Design Student, Lana from Spain / UK