Cookery schools in Ireland: Cooking classes in Dublin, cooking courses for adults, culinary arts workshops, evening cooking classes, find cookery lessons for beginners, vegetarian, Chinese, Thai, seafood cooking courses in County Dublin
The Kitchen in the Castle Cookery School, Dublin: The Kitchen in the Castle is Dublin’s most unique cookery school. Our culinary school is based in the beautifully restored Georgian kitchens in historic Howth Castle, Co. Dublin and is open to the public for a wide range of cooking courses and classes on topics ranging from Vegetarian cooking, Chinese cooking, Indian cooking, Mediterranean cooking, Spanish cooking, Fusion cooking and Thai cooking to Bread Making, Perfect Dinner Parties and Fun Girls’ Night Out cookery courses.
Choose from our wide range of cookery courses to suit all interests and ability levels, including:
- keenly priced food demonstrations on topics including cooking with Fish to preparing the perfect sumptuous Summer Picnics
- short morning or evening cookery courses on topics ranging from Vegetarian cooking, Chinese cooking, Indian cooking, Mediterranean cooking, Spanish cooking, Fusion cooking and Thai cooking to Bread Making, Perfect Dinner Parties and Fun Girls’ Night Out cookery courses
- full day cookery courses on Easy Entertaining and French Country Cooking among many others
- group cookery courses or cookery demonstrations – great outings for Clubs & Societies, Hen or Stag parties with a difference, or simply the perfect excuse for friends to get together
- cookery courses of longer duration include our “I Hate Cooking” course for complete beginners and “Refresh Your Cooking Skills” course aimed at giving you the skills and techniques to master what every recipe you tackle
Cooking Courses / Classes Include: From Thailand to India - Food from Asia Cookery Course Flavours of Andalucia -Cookery Course Vegetarian Indian Cookery Class Girls Night Out 2010 Cookery Course A Taste of Bordeaux Cookery Course Fish from our Irish coastline- Demonstration A Chinese Feast Cookery Class Feast from the Sea - Seafood Cookery Course A Vietnamese Feast Cookery Course Glitzy Iced Cup Cakes and Parisian Macaroons Cookery Course A Spanish Dinner Party Cookery Course Inexpensive Meals in a Minute -New Cookery Course A French Dinner Party-Cookery Course Moroccan Feast - Moroccan Cookery Course Creative Cooking for Confident Cooks Cookery Course Beginners Cookery Course (4 Classes) Baby Food Cookery Demonstration- Home made baby food Essential Sauces - Cookery Course Simple Delicious Family Classics, Cookery Course A Taste of Mexico-Cookery Course An Express Dinner Party - New Cookery Course Food From Northern Spain-Cookery Course One Pot Dishes and Hearty Soups Cookery Course A Parisian “Bistrot” Dinner Party New Cookery Course Pasta and Sauces Demonstration-Cookery Course Seasonal Vegetarian Cooking - Cookery Course Autumn Sustainable Fish - Cookery Course Healthy and Delicious, Cookery Course An Italian Dinner Party - Autumn- Cookery Course Cooking for the Family Cookery course Indian Curries Cookery Course 1 (The original recipes) A Tea Party - French Patisserie with Sweet and Savoury Snacks A Feast from the Sea- Fish Cookery Course A beginners Dinner a party : Beginners Cookery Class Cooking for Two - Cookery Class Every Day Family Dinners - Cookery Course A Vegetarian Dinner Party Autumn-Cookery Course A Contemporary Irish Dinner Party Cookery Course Refresh Your Cooking Skills Intermediate Cooking Course Christmas Girls Night Out-Christmas Cookery Class Christmas Dinner Cooking Demonstration -Christmas Cookery Course Christmas in Italy Cookery Course Christmas Girls Night Out - Christmas Cookery Course Festive Finger Food - Christmas Cookery Course Christmas Girls Night Out Cookery Course Christmas Night Out with a Difference Christmas Cookery Course Christmas Dinner Cookery Demonstration Christmas Cookery Course A Vegetarian Christmas Night out with a Difference Cookery Course Christmas Girls Night Out -Christmas Cookery Class Christmas Girls Night Out-Christmas Cookery Course
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London in all areas of fine art and design to students from Ireland & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• With class size limited to 12 students, we offer a very personal, tailored service throughout the year.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
Burren College of Art is an internationally recognised not-for-profit independent college specialising in undergraduate and graduate fine art education. We offer artists and art students from around the world time, space and inspiration within the unique environment of the Burren. The Master of Fine Art programme is accredited by the National University of Ireland, Galway and is operated in association with the Royal College of Art, London and the School of the Art Institute of Chicago. Our undergraduate Study Abroad programmes, Summer School and Artist Residency Scheme also recruit internationally. The College is located on the west coast of Ireland, a 4 hour drive from Dublin by car, 1 hour from Galway and approximately 1.5 hours to Limerick.
Master of Fine Art, Higher Diploma in Fine Art, Study Abroad programs for individuals and groups (courses include Drawing, Painting, Photography, Sculpture, Time Arts Studio, Art in Context, Mixed Media, Irish Studies, Creative Writing, Art History), Artist Residencies and short summer courses.
Fiddlers Retreat, in Tipperary (90 minutes from Dublin), Ireland, is the only traditional Irish Music and Culture school of its kind in Ireland. At Fiddlers Retreat we offer a unique insight into Irelands Music and Culture, where you can enjoy music tuition, afternoon sightseeing tours, night-time Traditional Irish music sessions, sporting events, Irish language and cookery workshops. Homestay accommodation is available with meals. Both adults and students are catered for.
Fiddlers Retreat is located in Co. Tipperary, approx. 1 hour 30 minutes from Dublin. Open throughout the year, limited places available, early booking is advised.
The Connacht College of Design is an interior design school that specialises in the Diploma in Professional Interior Design which is offered in various venues throughout Ireland. It is the only course that we offer, so we can concentrate on keeping it fresh and up to date each year.
We are a "school that comes to our students". Avail of Higher Education in Interior Design in your area. We offer upcoming classes in Galway, Castlebar, Sligo, Drogheda and Dundalk. We simply locate a large, safe hotel with excellent conference facilities, and rent this for the school year.
The Diploma in Professional Interior Design course is a combination of lecture, hands-on practical work, and optional field trips. This is a 23 session course consisting of one night per week for 13 weeks in-class lecture/workshop, 6 special design projects to build a portfolio and 4 optional field trips to interior design-oriented venues. Class hours are from 7:30 PM to approximately 10:30 PM. (Some classes will go longer, some are shorter.)
We offer our Diploma in Professional Interior Design course from September to March every year in venues throughout Ireland. Our curriculum covers not only the study and practice of interior design to a professional level, but how to promote and market yourself as an interior designer in a real-world environment.
Griffith College Dublin was established in 1974 and is now the largest independent college in Ireland, with a student population of over 5,000, including approximately 700 international students. It is based on a seven-acre campus in Dublin city centre. The Faculty of Design has an impressive reputation in the design community due to its teaching methods which focus on a high degree of interaction between staff and students. Student work is focused across a wide range of stimulating activities including practical workshops, specialist guest lectures, cultural trips, lab sessions, slide lectures, seminars and discussions. Live projects are worked on in conjunction with real-life clients.
Undergraduate Degree Program:
- BA (Hons) in Interior Architecture (HETAC)
- BA in Interior Design(HETAC)
- BA (Hons) in Fashion Design(HETAC)
- BA in Fashion Design (HETAC)
- Diploma in Interior Design
Postgraduate Degree Program:
- MSc in Applied Digital Media
Lynda Booth's Dublin Cookery School in Blackrock, South County Dublin is Dublin's top venue for cookery courses. With the most experienced and professional team in the city, you know that you will be in good hands. We offer a wide choice of cooking classes ranging from single evenings, one day, one week and one month certificate courses to the flagship 12 week certificate course. An attractive option is the all-day Saturday course: great recipes, new skills and a relaxed lunch in our dining room over a glass of wine.
Choose from Fish, Italian, Thai, Baking, Sauces, Man in the Kitchen and many more. Our "Cooking for Friends" intensive one-week courses are sure to be popular with those wanting to upgrade their cooking skills. We will also be offering a course for Transition Year students in the new year.
- Growing Gourmets - Courses for Teens
- Cooking for Friends - One Week
- Thai Stir-fries & Curries
- One Pot Wonders
- Cafe Cooking
- Focus on Fish
- Knife Skills
- Man in the Kitchen
- Modern Vegetarian
- A Taste of Japan
- The Italian Kitchen
- Canapes & Tapas Ideas for Christmas
- Edible Gifts for Christmas
- Cooking for Christmas
- Guest Chef Atul Kochhar
- Guest Chef Matthew Albert
- Cooking for Life: 4 Week Course
- 12 Week Certificate Course