Conveniently located on South William Street in Dublin's city centre, Cooks Academy is a world class cookery school and Dublin's premier cookery institute boasting an 80 seater demonstration theatre and hands-on facilities for up to 72 students. We offer a wide range of cookery courses including 1-week courses, 1-month certificate course and much more. Founded in May 2005 by Vanessa and Tim Greenwood, the unique mix of elegant and purposely fitted out premises, together with a relaxed, fun and educational environment has ensured the school's success and excellent reputation to date. Vanessa's love of cooking inspired her to open the school and share her knowledge of food and its preparation with others.
- 1 Week Cookery courses
- 1 Month Cooks Academy Certificate course
- Evening Cookery lessons
- Saturday / Sunday Cookery workshops
- Lunch & Learn Short 50-Minute Cookery classes
- Group Cookery classes
- Dublin Wine Academy courses
* For demonstration classes, you are handed recipes & are invited to ask questions while tasting everything that the tutor prepares.
* Hands-on classes are different & involve students doing the cooking sometimes individually, in pairs or in groups.
* Cooks Academy provides all ingredients and equipment for the courses.
Cooks Academy Partners:
Cooks Academy is proud to work with preferred suppliers in the areas of kitchen fit out, appliances and cooking equipment. We have based the decisions on who we work with on the basis of high quality and durability. Every visitor to Cooks Academy notices our state of the art appliances, stylish, modern and functional kitchen fit out and last but not least the very best quality kitchen equipment you can get. We work with some of the world's top brands whom we recommend for your kitchen.
These include: Siemens, Kube, Anolon, Kenwood, Pyrex and Silestone.
* 80 Seat Demonstration Theatre: Sit back, relax and enjoy a professional cookery demonstration from one of Cooks Academy's expert tutors. The sleek KUBE designed Demonstration Theatre at Cooks Academy can hold up to 80 people and is wonderfully kitted out with a demonstration island, digital video cameras and flatscreen TVs so that participants can see in great detail what the tutor is preparing on the island.
* 72 Person Workshops: Cooks Academy's Hands On Workshops are perfect for getting stuck in to practical cookery lessons. The stylish and contemporary fit out is superb and is complemented by state of the art Siemens appliances. Cooks Academy has three workshops each capable of accommodating 24 people or they can be combined to to give a total of 72.
The workshops cater for all types of practical (Hands On) lessons from Bread to Pastries to Pasta and even Sushi. They are a big hit with Corporate Groups who love the teamwork aspect of cooking together at Cooks Academy.
"Really appreciated the effort both yourself and Vanessa put into our day yesterday. A great time had by all and a really useful couple of hours which hopefully will inspire us all to be better cooks! I'll tell all what a great experience Cooks Academy was for us. Continued success for your business'." - Corporate Teambuilding Client.
"Many thanks for the wonderful Sushi Cookery Class which I attended last Saturday. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and learnt plenty of new tips for future dinner parties. I will be recommending your wonderful cookery academy to all my friends." - Sushi Workshop Participant.
"I attended the first of the Green Living classes last night and it was incredible. Really, really enjoyed it and lots of food for thought as well as the tasty dishes." - Green Living Participant.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 19 South William Street, Dublin 2, Dublin, Ireland
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2024 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.