Scuola Toscana is an Italian language school located in the historical centre of Florence in the Tuscany region of Italy (approximately 3 hours north of Rome).
Recognised by the Italian Ministry of Education, we provide a wide range of Italian language courses including intensive communication, university preparation, business, culture, art history and many more.
There are 6 levels from absolute beginners to advanced allowing you to reach the various levels of the European Language Portfolio.
Our Italian language courses open the doors for our students from all over the world, in order to get to know each other and their different cultures.
In the past 15 years, more than 8,000 students have discovered the Italian culture at our Italian language school.
Our classes consist of small groups, but we also cater for individuals offering private tuition courses. We organise extra-curricular activities in Italian language: visits of history of art, seminars, video evenings, excursions and more.
Student Testimonial: Scuola Toscana me taught me Italian grammar in the morning, found me a place to stay, and showed me where they have the best breakfasts and lunches at a fraction of the cost anywhere else in Florence..... The teachers are so nice and helpful, they're also experts on local history! You're in the best of hands with Scuola Toscana!
Italian Language Courses - Beginner to Advanced levels:
- General Italian courses
- Intensive Italian courses
- Private Italian classes
- Homestay Program (with a local Italian family)
- Italian University Preparation
- Family Holiday Italian courses (children & adults)
- Italian for Business
- Italian for Tourism
- Internship program (work experience placements)
- Italian Culture courses
- Italian Art History courses
- Italian Language + Jewellery courses
- Italian + Fashion & Design
- Italian + Music & Opera
- Italian + Wine & Cooking
• ABC DE' Conti provides a wide range of Italian language courses in the heart of Florence, Italy - Europe's eternal capital of the Renaissance.
• ABC DE' Conti is part of Accademia Riaci - a leading professional art and design school in Florence.
• We offer Italian language courses for all - from beginners to students at professional level who aspire to become interpreters, from those who would like to learn Italian used in everyday life, to technical Italian used in specific fields of art and design.
• Our Italian language courses feature the extensive and intensive teaching of Italian and Professional / Technical Italian courses, which will benefit the students who are going to study specialized areas of Italian culture.
• Following the "Direct Method", without the use of intermediate language, the student-teacher ratio is kept small so to maximize the communication in the class, as well as to keep close attention to each student's progress.
• Another advantage of studying at the school is that the students can enjoy various high-quality art & cultural lessons provided at Accademia Riaci, as well as getting internship opportunities made possible by the experience and history of Accademia Riaci.
Italian Language Courses: - Basic Beginner to Advanced Level
• Italian PLUS program (for beginners)
• Basic Standard Italian (Group / Semi-Private / Private lessons)
• Intensive Italian (Semi-Private / Private Courses)
• Business Italian classes
• Specialized 'Technical' Italian Classes for working in design, hospitality etc
• Italian Internship Program
• Homestay Program with Italian Teacher
• Professional Italian Interpreter Training
• Summer Italian Course
• Optional Art, Design, Cooking Courses
• Guided Art / Cultural Courses
Altrevento is an Italian language school centrally located in Florence in Tuscany, Italy. We offer a wide range of Italian language courses for all levels from beginners to advanced levels for both individuals and groups. The Italian language school also offers Italian cooking courses, golf courses, history art courses and photography courses (Specific jewellery photographic courses). At Altrevento, we can make your stay in Florence interesting and fun. Florence is an beautiful city to learn the Italian language with its art and culture and much more.
We provide an excellent language school with young and dynamic teachers, but also many additional services to suit your needs and requirements. You can study a beautiful language in a amazing city with many sights, like the "Uffizien" or the cathedral "Santa Maria del Fiore" and many others.
Altrevento offers the answer to all your needs, with our wide range of Italian language courses. You can also learn about Italian art and culture, and we can organise a variety of exhibitions, trips and more.
Accademia Europea di Firenze (AEF) is an Italian language, culture, art and music school situated right in the heart of historic Florence in the Tuscany region of Italy. AEF offers a variety of Italian language courses for beginner, intermediate and advanced students, allowing you to choose the one that best suits your needs.
A range of standard Italian courses are available depending on how many hours per week you wish to study. You can also take intensive Italian courses, Italian for Business & Commerce, exam preparation courses for the CILS, CELI, DELI and DALI exams, private Italian lessons or combine group classes with one-on-one tuition. Our music, art and culture courses can be taken on their own or combined with Italian courses.
At AEF, our main objective is to offer high quality courses in every subject we teach, through fully qualified and highly trained instructors. The teachers at AEF are highly qualified professionals with plenty of teaching experience enabling you to make the most of your studies in Florence. For full Italian immersion, homestay accommodation with local host families is available.
- Standard Italian courses (10, 12, 16 or 20 hours of Italian lessons per week)
- Intensive Italian course
- Private Italian lessons
- Combined Italian course (Group classes + individual tuition)
- Yearly Italian program
- CILS, CELI, DELI and DALI exam preparation
- Business Italian
- Italian for Tourism
- Italian for Business & Commerce
- Art courses
- Music courses
- Italian cooking classes
- Italian culture courses
- Homestay program with an Italian host family
Eurocentres in Florence, Italy, is an accredited Italian language school offering beginner to advanced lessons in Italian to adults, students and children of all ages. Our mission is to set you on the path to successful learning. We create a learning environment which leads you to your personal study objective and offers you a quality learning experience. The school is a partner of the Eurocentres Foundation of Zurich and is recognised by the Italian Ministry of Education.
Founded in 1977, Scuola Leonardo da Vinci is located in the historical centers of Florence, Rome, Milan and Siena. It ranks among the best known language institutes in Italy and can offer you 30 years experience in teaching Italian in Italy.
Scuola Leonardo da Vinci Italian language school in Florence is situated in a beautiful historical palazzo with a magnificent view of the Cathedral. Located in the centre of downtown Florence, Tuscany, you may reach the most famous sights in a few minutes' walk.
Our Italian language courses have a duration of minimum 2 weeks up to 48 weeks and the prices are competitive. Starting dates are every week (except for beginners who can start every two weeks). Our classes allow a maximum of 12 students per class and only 5 for our small group courses.
Our school in Florence occupies an entire 3 floor building and has 18 spacious and luminous classrooms. The ground floor is dedicated to the recreational area where you can read the newspapers, have a coffee with your fellow students or do your homework. On the first floor, you can find the classrooms, the secretary office, the multimedia classroom and the free internet point.
- Intensive Course with 4 lessons/day
- Intensive Course with 6 lessons/day
- Intensive Plus Courses with 4 lessons in a standard course, plus 1 / 2 private tutorials each day
- Long-Term Courses with 4 lessons per day (min. 12 weeks)
- Academic School Year (min. 32 weeks)
- Courses for Musical Specialization
- Sabbatical Year with 4 lessons per day (min. 48 weeks)
- Italian Language and Culture Course "La Dolce Vita" for Seniors (1 week)
- Exam Preparation Courses for Diploma AIL-Exams, CILS & CELI...
Scuola Portofino is an Italian language school that offers beginner to advanced level Italian language courses in the historic center of Florence.
Taught by experienced Italian tutors, the Italian language courses offered by Scuola Portofino are for small groups of students, and care for the needs of each student, granting a fast and efficient learning.
Founded in 1995, Accademia del Giglio is a private Italian language and culture school based in Florence in the Tuscany region of Italy, approximately 3 hours north of Rome. Our courses are specifically aimed at helping international students to gain proficiency in the Italian language, understand the many aspects of Italian culture and acquire artistic skills.
The school places considerable emphasis on the quality of its teaching. All our teachers have a degree from an approved Italian university, are native Italian speakers who can also speak English and / or French, and have at least 4 years’ teaching experience. They are prepared to help the students with any problem they may experience during their stay at the Accademia del Giglio.
Our classes are very small with a maximum of 6-7 students, and are held in a peaceful, quiet area in the city. We feel that small class sizes are essential to facilitate the learning process and ensure that focus is placed on the learning requirements of the individual student, and on helping him / her to overcome any difficulties in a friendly environment.
Located to the northeast of Florence in Settignano in northern Italy, the Tolomei Cultural Institute uses the city of Florence and its surrounding territory as a grand “laboratory” for language learning. Systematic reflection on the language and its structure is inserted into exciting communicative situations of discovery, suggested by the enormous literary and artistic patrimony of the city of Florence, which may well be considered the cradle of Italian culture. The language is considered as an instrument for communicating tradition, as a way of experiencing the world around us (culture, food, fashion, sport, etc.), and as a means for expressing beauty (literature, theatre, painting, architecture, music, etc.).
The method is based on a direct relationship between the student and teacher, whose aim is to provide each participant with the knowledge necessary for acquiring the language. The starting point of each lesson will be a real life communicative situation. Thanks to the historic and artistic setting of the surrounding territory, the language may be learned in conjunction with the discovery of the world of Florence.
Situated in the heart of Florence, Italy, EUROPASS, Centro Studi Europeo is an accredited Italian language and culture school that provides a wide range of beginner to advanced level Italian classes and culture courses. Each year, EUROPASS welcomes students from all over the world who wish to learn or perfect their knowledge of the Italian language and culture.
Language study options include Standard and Intensive Italian group classes, Private One-on-One courses, Part-time courses, Weekend courses, Italian Exam Preparation, and Italian for Professionals among others. Our culture classes include Italian History, Cinema, Literature, and more.
At EUROPASS we aim to create a comfortable, familiar yet professional atmosphere, and all of our staff try to put our students at ease and satisfy every request that they may make. Our teaching method is based on modern and innovative principles which allow our students to communicate in every day situations with ease and confidence.
In addition to Italian language and culture courses, the Centre also offers art courses (painting, sculpture, fresco painting), specialized music classes as well as cooking courses.
Beginner to Advanced Level Italian Language Courses:
- Standard Italian
- Intensive Italian
- Grammar course
- Conversation course
- Part time course
- One / Two-on-One Private course
- Combined Group & Private course
- Weekend Course
- Italian Exam Preparation (CELI, CIC, CILS)
- Italian for Professionals
Italian Culture Courses:
- Italian Art History
- Middle Ages to the Renaissance
- Contemporary Florence
- Italian History
- Italy in the European Union
- Italian Literature
- Italian Cinema
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2021-04-28 were from viewers in:
Western Cape/Cape Town, South Africa;
Dammam, Saudi Arabia;
San Jose, CA, USA;
DeLand, Florida, USA;
McCall, Idaho, USA;
You are here: School Search> Italian schools in Florence