1.Learn Italian in Tuscany @ Il Sasso, Montepulciano
Courses / Programs
Il Sasso is a high quality Italian language school located in Montepulciano, a beautiful, Renaissance town in Southern Tuscany. One of the best Italian language schools in Italy, the school was founded in 1983 by the people who are still running it today, and it is recognized by the Ministry of Education, Research & Universities.
The school is open all year round. We cater to students of all ages who come from all over the world to learn Italian. Class sizes normally range from five to nine students. Our Italian language classes are divided into six levels based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages of the European Council.
The method of communication, and the friendly and personal atmosphere of the lessons make our courses very special. The proof of this is in the large number of students who return year after year.
The Tuscany town of Montepulciano, in the province of Siena, is situated 13 km east of Pienza (a World Heritage Site), 70 km south-east of the historic city of Siena (also a World Heritage Site), 124 km south-east of Florence, and 186 km north of Rome.
- Standard Italian course
- Standard+ Italian course (Standard Italian course + private Italian lessons)
- Intensive Italian course
- Private Italian lessons (one-to-one)
- Semi-Private Italian lessons (two-to-one)
- Business Italian course
- CILS / CELI Certificate preparation
- Homestay program
- Lunchtime Italian conversation classes
- Parlar di Vino - Learn about the red wine of the region: 1-wk course
- Italian culture courses
The Italian language center Terramare in Orbetello, Tuscany is specialized in teaching Italian language and culture to students from all over the world for more than 20 years. The school team is highly motivated to offer not just language courses but to enable the students to experience the Italian life and culture.
For those with special interests the school offers courses of language and sport, architecture, cuisine or culture. University students also have the possibility to take courses that can be accumulated for credits recognized by basically all universities worldwide.
Standard Course with Italian language and culture; Combined intensive course; Individual Italian Lessons; C.I.L.S. preparation; Italian, art and archaeology; Italian, nature and sports; Italian, cuisine and wine trail; Winter integral course; Italian and art workshop.
We are a Florence-based language consultancy established in 2004. We pride ourselves in teaching Italian in beautiful surroundings, where the student has the opportunity to learn while also experiencing the wonderful cultural aspects. Come and learn Italian in this wonderful environment !
We offer different environments for your Italian experience, deal locations for a relaxed language break.
▫ Hillside, surrounding Florence, few kms from the centre.
▫ Countryside, within easy reach of Florence.
▫ Seaside, Giglio Island, by the south coast of Tuscany.
Lucca Italian School, located in 30 minutes from Pisa in Lucca, Italy, is an Italian Language school offering several study abroad Italian Lessons for students of all ages and levels. Lucca Italian School offers not only established and effective courses of general Italian, but also personal solutions to meet the needs of the student. In our school you will find everything you need, from grammar, conversation and specific language areas, to a more “holiday” approach if you choose the course option that includes various outside activities.
Studying the Italian spoken language in Tuscany, and especially in Lucca, you will learn one of the varieties of Italian language that is more similar to standard Italian.
- General Italian Language Group Classes
- Mixed Courses (Group & One-on-One)
- Allegro con Brio (groups with music)
- Practical Italian Course
- “As You Like It” Course - One-on-One at school or home
- Italian Vacation Course
- Italian Countryside Course
- One-on-One Lessons
- Courses for Children
- Family Courses or Small Groups
- Business Italian
Learn Italian with a direct approach based on full immersion and task-based projects. Find your best skills: singing, acting, drawing, painting, writing, speaking…
Communication and participation resulting in dynamic and motivating classroom time are the “musts” of our enthusiastic teachers, who always challenge students with new and innovative activities. There are many schools that offer Italian language lessons, but with us you can learn, enjoy, have fun and work hard at the same time: that’s why our motto is “at any age, from any country, for any reason”.
Our language, culture, wine, cuisine and people are the essence of the real Italy, which you can experience at its best thanks to our personalised Italian language classes, our study abroad programs, our exclusive travel&culture programmes, and our tailor-made packages for students looking for authentic, off-the-beaten-path experiences, away from the tourist throngs of Italy’s main cities.
The Pasolini - Italian Language School has been organizing Italian language courses in Castiglioncello, Tuscany (60 miles to the southwest of Florence), northern Italy for over 25 years. We offer year round Italian language courses by the sea in Tuscany, Italy's most beautiful region, famous for its landscape, architecture, food, culture and art. Visit our Italian language courses in Italy. Our language school offers excellent language programs and cultural activities. Standard Italian language courses, private lessons and cultural courses are taught by highly professional teachers.
We are an authorized center of the University Perugia for foreigners and the University Siena for foreigners for the CELI, CILS and Business Italian exams. Our Italian language courses take place in Castiglioncello's wonderful castle Castello Pasquini, just a 5 minutes walk from the beach. Come to the perfect place in Italy to combine learning Italian with an unforgettable holiday at the seaside, an encounter with Italian culture. Whether you want to come for an Italian language course to Italy or a seaside vacation without course - we are looking forward to seeing you. We also have a school in Pisa.
- Standard Italian Courses from beginner to advanced levels
- Intensive Italian
- Business Italian
- Combined Courses
- CELI and CIC Exam Preparation
- CILS Exams
- Italian Grammar Course
- Itaian for Hotels, Tourism, and Gastronomic
- Italian for Airline Flight and Ground staff
- Group, One-On-Two and private Italian Lessons
Our Italian language school is open during the whole year. The lessons are held from Monday to Friday from 9.00 to 13.50.
7.ABC ELBA - CENTRO DI LINGUA & CULTURA ITALIANA, TUSCANY
Courses / Programs
• Studying the Italian language on the Island of Elba is the perfect combination of beach vacation and learning Italian language and culture.
• Elba is small and beautiful Mediterranean island in Tuscany, 10 kilometres from the coast, and the language courses at ABC Elba Italian language school combined with supplementary activities and excursions offer students a complete picture of Porto Azzurro and the island culture and lifestyle.
• ABC Elba offers an open and friendly environment that not only facilitates learning, but also creates the basis for lasting friendships and unforgettable experiences during the students' stay on Elba.
• Our Italian language school for international students is located in Porto Azzurro in an Italian villa of the late 1800s with park and swimming pool, where students can also stay.
• The mild climate of the island of Elba allows you to study Italian in the open air, in the shade of the oaks and eucalyptus trees in the middle of our beautiful park with swimming pool, which surrounds the ancient Villa Teresa, the seat of our italian language school.
• ACCOMMODATION: There are several accommodation options during your language study trip to Porto Azzurro. Our secretary will assist you with any type of accommodation request. For example, VILLA TERESA - Porto Azzurro – seat of the school on Elba - The Residence has a 7 × 14 m swimming pool.
• Join us this summer or autumn for a Mediterranean adventure on the Island of Elba!
Italian Language & Culture Courses in Summer and Autumn:
- From mid-May to the beginning of October
- Group Course (20 lessons per week)
- Group Course (30 lessons per week)
- Group Courses + 3, 5 or 10 weekly individual lessons
- Individual courses with a number of hours chosen by the student with maximum flexibility both for the timetable and the program to be carried out.
- Combinations with cooking classes, art and culture.
- 30+ adult program (with a large program of supplementary afternoon activities).
- Italian for families with children/ teens
- Combined courses ELBA & Florence
- Online courses