Learn Italian in Tuscany @ Il Sasso, Montepulciano: Ideally located in Montepulciano, a beautiful, Renaissance town in Southern Tuscany, Il Sasso is a high quality Italian language school and one of the best Italian language schools in Italy. The school is recognized by the Ministry of Education, Research & Universities. Founded in 1983, we cater to students of all ages who come from all over the world to learn Italian offering a wide range of Italian language courses, as well as a homestay program with a local Italian family.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Attending our Italian language courses, you'll be spending a week or more in Montepulciano, so it's essential that you feel at home here. In Italy, home is very important. More than just the place where you sleep, home is where you pass your time - cooking, reading the newspaper while stretched out on the couch or chatting with friends over a delicious meal of pasta. Therefore, we take it as our responsibility to make sure you feel at home by finding you the lodging that best meets your needs.
Homestay Program with a Local Italian Family:
If you'd like to integrate your language studies with a wider social experience, taking a room in a family home is the solution for you. You get the opportunity to completely immerse yourself in the Italian language and culture by living locally with an Italian-speaking family.
Our host families are carefully selected to ensure the highest quality standard is met. They're people who will quite happily interact and converse with their guests (but don't expect them to be Italian teachers!). You can choose a room with either breakfast or half board. If you decide to eat with the family, you'll have the opportunity to enjoy some authentic, Tuscan cuisine.
Founded in 1995, Accademia del Giglio is a private Italian language and culture school based in Florence in the Tuscany region of Italy, approximately 3 hours north of Rome. Our courses are specifically aimed at helping international students to gain proficiency in the Italian language, understand the many aspects of Italian culture and acquire artistic skills.
The school places considerable emphasis on the quality of its teaching. All our teachers have a degree from an approved Italian university, are native Italian speakers who can also speak English and / or French, and have at least 4 years’ teaching experience. They are prepared to help the students with any problem they may experience during their stay at the Accademia del Giglio.
Our classes are very small with a maximum of 6-7 students, and are held in a peaceful, quiet area in the city. We feel that small class sizes are essential to facilitate the learning process and ensure that focus is placed on the learning requirements of the individual student, and on helping him / her to overcome any difficulties in a friendly environment.
Accademia Europea di Firenze (AEF) is an Italian language, culture, art and music school situated right in the heart of historic Florence in the Tuscany region of Italy. AEF offers a variety of Italian language courses for beginner, intermediate and advanced students, allowing you to choose the one that best suits your needs.
A range of standard Italian courses are available depending on how many hours per week you wish to study. You can also take intensive Italian courses, Italian for Business & Commerce, exam preparation courses for the CILS, CELI, DELI and DALI exams, private Italian lessons or combine group classes with one-on-one tuition. Our music, art and culture courses can be taken on their own or combined with Italian courses.
At AEF, our main objective is to offer high quality courses in every subject we teach, through fully qualified and highly trained instructors. The teachers at AEF are highly qualified professionals with plenty of teaching experience enabling you to make the most of your studies in Florence. For full Italian immersion, homestay accommodation with local host families is available.
- Standard Italian courses (10, 12, 16 or 20 hours of Italian lessons per week)
- Intensive Italian course
- Private Italian lessons
- Combined Italian course (Group classes + individual tuition)
- Yearly Italian program
- CILS, CELI, DELI and DALI exam preparation
- Business Italian
- Italian for Tourism
- Italian for Business & Commerce
- Art courses
- Music courses
- Italian cooking classes
- Italian culture courses
- Homestay program with an Italian host family
Learn Italian in the heart of Rome, Italy with Koiné - Italian Language Centre! We provide Italian language courses for foreigners, including intensive Italian courses, CELI exam preparation, private Italian lessons and corporate Italian training for professionals / companies. We also offer online Italian classes via Skype.
Our teachers are native Italians who hold the DITALS professional qualification awarded by the University for Foreigners of Siena for teachers of Italian as a Foreign Language. They are also members of APIDIS (Italian Teachers for Foreigners Professional Association) with significant teaching experience. Their work is based on passion and love for their own language and culture.
Our Italian lessons are based on dynamic teaching methods and a stimulating language program that incorporates the student’s interests and various aspects of Italian life. We use communicative and humanistic-affective methods of teaching Italian. We also organise tours of Rome and many other social events, so that you are fully immersed in the Italian language and culture.
In addition to our Italian language courses, we provide a DITALS II certification course which trains you to teach Italian as a Second Language and Italian as a Foreign Language. This course is monitored by the University for Foreigners of Siena.
Koiné is conveniently located in Piazza San Giovanni in Laterano, which is less than 10 minutes from Termini Station and 2 minutes from San Giovanni underground station.
- Intensive / Super-intensive Italian group classes
- CELI / CILS exam preparation
- One-to-one Italian lessons (private tuition)
- Corporate Italian training for business professionals/ companies
- Italian summer courses in Calabria or Rome
- Online Italian courses
- Italian lessons offered worldwide: We have a comprehensive network of teachers, ready to travel to your home, office or other suitable location.
- DITALS II - Teaching Italian as a Foreign Language training
- Italian cooking courses & more
Located in the heart of the lovely neighbourhood Monti, Kappa Language School provides basic beginner to advanced level Italian language courses to students and professionals from around the world.
We offer Standard and Intensive courses, PLIDA Italian language certification classes, private Italian lessons, lessons via Skype, study group and special courses. A Homestay option with an Italian family is also available as part of your studies.
Kappa is a member of the Dante Alighieri Society network, and was created to promote Italian language and culture among international students, expats and professionals in Rome. In addition to our language courses, we also arrange cultural events and guided tours of the city.
Kappa Language School is a Certified Learning Center of Dante Alighieri, meeting quality standards in teaching Italian as a foreign language, recognized by Ministry of Foreign Affairs and authorized to issue certificates and host exam sessions.
Basic Beginner to Advanced Level Italian Language Courses:
- Standard Italian course (A1-B2 level)
- PLIDA (Dante Alighieri Italian Language Project) Certificate Course (exam preparation)
- CELI exams
- Intensive Italian course
- Lessons via Skype
- One-on-One / Private tutoring
- Study groups
- Combine your course with a Homestay with an Italian family
Sorrento Lingue is accredited by the Italian Ministry of Education and is located in the historic centre of Sorrento just a few steps away from the beach. It has modern classrooms equipped with audio-visual equipment and air conditioning. There is a student lounge with free internet access and a large sunny terrace where students can both relax and study.
Quality and Service are the hallmarks of SORRENTO LINGUE International Language Institute. Providing courses and programs with the personal success of every student is our primary aim. We are committed to student satisfaction and we endeavour to offer the best quality at the best price. Abiding by this principle, this has made us one of Italy’s leading language schools. We combine language and culture with a sincere approach to providing the best academic environment for our students to learn, live and grow.
Additionally the beauty of the landscape, the warmth of the weather, the allure of historical sites such as Pompeii and sights such as Capri and the Amalfi Coast make Sorrento the ideal destination. Students of all ages and professions can learn the language, discover the culture and enjoy the richness of the landscape.
Sorrento Lingue’s Italian for Foreigners program is designed to enable students, to develop an integrated mastery of the language focused on four main skills: speaking, listening, reading, and writing.
Courses are practical, stimulating and interactive. The overall objective is to enable students to communicate effectively in Italian, to confront the most important daily situations confidently, and to be able to interact with Italians and express one’s ideas.
• ABC DE' Conti provides a wide range of Italian language courses in the heart of Florence, Italy - Europe's eternal capital of the Renaissance.
• ABC DE' Conti is part of Accademia Riaci - a leading professional art and design school in Florence.
• We offer Italian language courses for all - from beginners to students at professional level who aspire to become interpreters, from those who would like to learn Italian used in everyday life, to technical Italian used in specific fields of art and design.
• Our Italian language courses feature the extensive and intensive teaching of Italian and Professional / Technical Italian courses, which will benefit the students who are going to study specialized areas of Italian culture.
• Following the "Direct Method", without the use of intermediate language, the student-teacher ratio is kept small so to maximize the communication in the class, as well as to keep close attention to each student's progress.
• Another advantage of studying at the school is that the students can enjoy various high-quality art & cultural lessons provided at Accademia Riaci, as well as getting internship opportunities made possible by the experience and history of Accademia Riaci.
Italian Language Courses: - Basic Beginner to Advanced Level
• Italian PLUS program (for beginners)
• Basic Standard Italian (Group / Semi-Private / Private lessons)
• Intensive Italian (Semi-Private / Private Courses)
• Business Italian classes
• Specialized 'Technical' Italian Classes for working in design, hospitality etc
• Italian Internship Program
• Homestay Program with Italian Teacher
• Professional Italian Interpreter Training
• Summer Italian Course
• Optional Art, Design, Cooking Courses
• Guided Art / Cultural Courses