Fashion schools in Italy: Fashion design courses in Milan, undergraduate degree programs for international students in fashion styling, illustration, study fashion abroad in Europe, corsi di moda Milano, Italia
Istituto Marangoni, Milan: Istituto Maragoni is one of the leading fashion and design schools in Europe with campuses in Milan, Paris and London. We offer a range of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in fashion including a three-year Fashion Design course which can be studied on any of our campuses. This Basic Programme is the creative heart of the fashion design school. Every year it prepares a new generation of fashion designers who present themselves to the fashion world with a great fashion event. This first professional experience of the industry also serves as an excellent entry into the job world.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Fashion Design Degree Course (3 years): From the techniques of design and pattern making to the history of fashion and art, from marketing and sociology to understanding new technologies, we will teach you everything you need to know to create a winning product. The possibilities that are then open to you are endless: from womenswear to menswear, eyewear to swimwear, publishing to image, fashion trends to styling, teaching to graphics.
Year 1: Fashion Drawing Fundamentals; Digital Design Fundamentals; Pattern Making Fundamental; Intro to the Fashion System; History of Art; Introduction to Collection Design; Fabrics and Materials; History of Costume
Year 2: Collection Design; Graphic Design; Lab; History of Art; History of Costume
Year 3: Creative Project; Contemporary Cultural Movements; Lab; History of Art; Final Project; Analysis of Contemporary Fashion; History of Costume
Language of Instruction:
The fashion design course is taught in Italian in Milan; in French in Paris and in English in London. Istituto Marangoni has introduced supplementary courses in Italian, French and English focusing on the terminology of fashion and design. These language courses are useful in order to achieve a basic comprehension level of the lessons.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
The Sorrento Cooking School takes place within a holiday complex steps away from the sea and from the city centre of Sorrento. The cooking school is surrounded by lemon and orange trees where are dislocated bungalows, chalets and apartments which can accommodate anyone who wish to spend an unforgettable holiday in Sorrento that combines Neapolitan food, art, and culture. We offer one-day and multi-day hands-on cooking classes as well as all inclusive packages that are offered year round from a minimum of two to a maximum of 15 participants. Classes are based on menus of the traditional Italian cuisine, with a particular emphasis on Neapolitan recipes.
• Established in 1983, Accademia Riaci has been dedicated to providing students with exceptional cultural and educational experience abroad. The school is located in the historic city center of Florence, Italy, a few steps from the “Duomo” (Florence Cathedral).
• Our arts, crafts and design courses include professional Master programs, One-Year and Semester programs, Summer Intensive programs, and Short programs.
• ubjects offered include Shoe Making & Design, Leather Bag Making & Design, Jewelry Making & Design, Painting & Drawing, Restoration of Paintings, Interior Design, Graphic Design, Textile Design, Fashion Design & Business, Ceramics, Glass Art among others.
• All courses are taught with free English interpretation service.
• We welcome students from around the world. The diverse background of our students creates a rich multicultural community that promotes the exchange of ideas & viewpoints.
• The student-teacher ratio is kept small (max. 8 students) to value each student's originality and learning styles.
• We provide tailored, hands-on instruction & extensive career development along with training for effective presentation skills, and our graduates achieve professional goals in each field.
Student Review: "The teachers are excellent, very knowledgeable, and very devoted. I had a great stay and learned a lot. My skills definitely grew and I will apply them in the future." - Svenne
• Situated in the heart of Milan - Italy's fashion capital, Accademia del Lusso provides a range of fashion-related Masters programs, 3-year courses, intensive 1-year programs, summer professional courses, and short courses designed to train and prepare the fashion industry’s most sought-after professionals.
• Available to students from around the world, our courses are taught in English or Italian. Subjects include Fashion Design, Fashion Styling, Fashion Brand Management, and Interior Design among many others.
• Our comprehensive courses allow students to enter the job market as experienced and competent professionals with expert skills and knowledge.
• The Accademia del Lusso’s innovative educational approach comprises two closely interconnected areas of specialization: a technical-creative emphasis and a management emphasis.
• In order to improve the student-to-faculty ratio, the maximum class size is 12 made up of international students.
• Our school was founded with the intention of providing high-level training to motivated young people who plan to build a career in fashion as well as to industry professionals who seek to improve and update their skills.
Student Testimonial: "I really enjoyed the time I spent in Accademia del Lusso. The courses that I have attended have helped me to develop my knowledge of the fashion business and to open my mind and see things from a different point of view. The teachers too have been very good to me (with very little exceptions)."
• Located in the heart of the historic city center, The Florence Art Studio provides intensive art programs taught in English to international students and professionals from around the world. We offer short, customized courses that teach the fundamentals of drawing and painting from life.
• Choose to study for 1, 2, 3, or 4 weeks or longer.
• Our programs can be divided into six discrete and sequentially progressive modules, each of which can be studied from one week to one month or longer. Alternatively, each module can be taken as a stand-alone course.
• The majority of our students are adult professionals of all backgrounds and levels, from complete beginner to advanced, who are passionate about Florence, the Renaissance, Painting & Drawing.
• Students work within a structured environment, under the guidance of an instructor who personally monitors their progress and development for three hours a day, and the remaining time is structured with other activity.
• Your drawing or painting program is intensively taught in an encouraging environment, with a great deal of personal attention given to each student, through intensive individual training and one on one lessons.
• Our studio is situated on Via Ghibellina, only a few steps from the main historic and artistic places of interest in the center of the city.
•"It was wonderful. Not only is the studio a magnificent space to work in, but also Gary is a brilliant instructor. I loved every moment of it." - Penny, UK
• Alchimia is a private professional contemporary jewellery school in the historic city of Florence in Tuscany, Northern Italy.
• We provide academic jewellery design courses at Bachelor's (BFA) degree, Masters (MFA) degree, and 1-year academic courses, as well as short-term, intensive programs including weekend courses, 2 week to 6 month courses, and summer study options.
• Our short courses are available year-round, and have open dates, with individual study programs (max. 5 students) to offer the opportunity to experience contemporary jewellery to both beginners and advanced students.
• Our Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) and Master of Fine Arts (MFA) degree courses are accredited by the European Accreditation Board of Higher Education Schools (E.A.B.H.E.S.), an organisation that allows all of our students to obtain a European Bachelor’s degree.
• Alchimia’s objective is to teach students to express their creativity through contemporary jewelry, developing high-quality technical and theoretical skills.
• The students of Alchimia are mentored and tutored by a team of experts in jewellery, design, and the visual arts.
• Our mission is to provide students with a supportive and practical work environment. Interaction with our instructors and technicians gives students the conceptual and technical knowledge about contemporary jewellery necessary to prepare them as professional makers, artists and designers.
• Study fashion with academic year courses in Rome - Italy's historic capital city!
• Istituto di Moda Burgo is an accredited fashion design school based in the cosmopolitan Prati neighborhood in the heart of Rome.
• Founded in 1961 by Fernando Burgo, we provide four academic year fashion courses (taught in English and Italian) to local and international students. Course options include Fashion Design, Fashion Stylist, Pattern Making, and Dressmaking.
• Istituto di Moda Burgo offers the opportunity to acquire or improve your technical, artistic and professional skills in these in-demand career fields globally.
• We also offer our 4 main academic-year fashion programs as well as specialized summer programs at our school in Milan.