The Bolles School, Jacksonville:
The Bolles School is a private college preparatory school with an international reputation for excellence. Located in Jacksonville in Duval County, Florida, the school enrolls more than 1,700 boarding and day students in Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 12 on four campuses, Ponte Vedra, Whitehurst, Bartram and San Jose.
The Bolles School is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Curriculum & Programs:
The School will preserve the tradition of excellence in preparing students for college and life, while providing a comprehensive breadth of learning opportunities and experiences.
- Student Life:
The School will foster a community that respects, supports, and celebrates the unique talents and characteristics of each student.
The School will attract, develop and retain a faculty that would be considered among the very best on a national basis and that have the character and commitment to positively influence students in a manner consistent with the Bolles mission.
- Finance & Development:
The School will develop and manage the fiscal resources that enable Bolles to provide an optimal teaching and learning environment.
- Governance & Management:
The School will foster visionary and effective leadership.
The School will provide facilities that compliment and enhance the overall educational experience while preserving the unique character of each Bolles campus.
- Boarding Programs for boys and girls in 7th to 12th grade
- Day Programs for boys and girls from Kindergarten through 12th grade
- College Preparatory Curriculum with subjects including math, science, English, Spanish, French, German, Latin and other languages, social studies, history, fine and performing arts, physical education
- Lower School
- Middle School
- Upper School
- Advanced Placement Courses
- English as a Second Language
Our students learn the importance of self-discipline, respect, personal responsibility and compassion. With boarders in Grades 7-12 from more than 25 countries, the program offers diversity and a sense of family that enhances the Bolles experience. Shuttle buses transport boarding students to their respective campuses for school and other activities.
At The Bolles School we welcome international students. Our superb English as a Second Language program assists international students in their course and helps them to adapt to the culture. Upon graduation, students involved in this program are ready to continue their education in the United States.
- For our boarding students, Bolles is a second home. With boarders in grades 7-12 from more than 25 countries, the program offers diversity and a sense of family that enhances the Bolles experience.
- Female boarding students live on the Bartram Campus, and male boarders on the San Jose Campus. Each group has a supervisor, several faculty members and their families living on campus with them. Boarding students get the guidance and discipline they would at home, as well as familial intimacy.
- The San Jose Campus features comfortable residence halls for 80 male students. The Bartram Campus is home to approximately 50 female boarders, nestled in a picturesque wooded setting along Pottsburg Creek.
- In addition to the excellent recreational facilities for boarding students on both campuses, students also take part in organized off-campus activities that provide entertainment and enrichment.
- Shuttle buses transport boarding students to their respective campuses for school and other activities. For students in grades 7-9, the boarding program includes structured study time, room inspection and daily academic counseling. This prepares them for more independent living in grades 10-12.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 7400 San Jose Boulevard, Jacksonville, Florida , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.