Christian boarding school for troubled girls in Louisiana: Therapeutic boarding school in Lafayette area. Residential treatment center for difficult teens/ high school students, college prep programs for adolescent girls with behavioral problems, substance abuse issues, emotional disorders in the south.
Evangel House Christian Academy: Evangel House Christian Academy (EHCA), located in St. Martinville (18 miles southeast of Lafayette), Louisiana, is a clinically driven, Christian-focused therapeutic boarding school for girls. We offer a private, parent-choice therapeutic boarding program for at-risk girls in 6th through 12th Grades.
12-18-month Therapeutic Boarding School for Girls in Grades 6 -12: - Vocational, General, or College Preparatory High School Diploma
- Therapeutic program
- Psychiatric services
- SACS accredited curriculum
• THINK Global School (TGS) is a private, non-profit high school that travels the world, allowing students ages 14-18 years old the chance to study in four new international cities each academic year.
• TGS offers a once-in-a-lifetime educational experience centered around travel and cultural immersion.
• TGS students are competitively selected from all regions and all walks of life. Together they are a miniature United Nations, representing over 25 different countries of citizenship, and a diverse range of experiences, talents and interests.
• THINK Global School if fully accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Schools - Western Association of Schools and Colleges (ACS-WASC).
Upcoming & Previous School Locations around the world: • 2021-2022: Australia, Bosnia, Botswana, Chile, China, Greece, India, Japan, Oman, Panama.
• 2019-2020: Bosnia & Herzegovina, Australia, Chile, Italy
• 2018-2019: China, Oman, Costa Rica, Greece
• 2017-2018: Botswana, India, Japan & Spain
• 2016-2017: Canada, Morocco & Peru
• 2015-2016: Sweden, Bosnia & Italy
• 2014-2015: New Zealand, Costa Rica, Greece
• 2013-2014: India, Tanzania, Japan
• 2012-2013: Argentina, Bhutan, USA
• 2011-2012: Ecuador, Thailand, Germany
• 2010-2011: Sweden, Australia, China
"The collective energy that the students at THINK Global School possess is remarkable. Somehow, the more places they go and things they do, the more energy they have!… It is such an inspiration!" - TGS Residential Advisor
The school year consists of four terms, each held in a different country, where students have the chance to explore the history and culture of fantastic locations worldwide.
• Taught in small classes by friendly, dedicated and experienced teachers
• Student-driven instruction
• All subjects are inspired by the location, and are designed to combine learning with a wealth of cultural experiences.
St. Stanislaus College Preparatory, founded in 1854, is a private Catholic school located on the Mississippi Gulf Coast 50 miles east of New Orleans, Louisiana.
Operated by the Brothers of the Sacred Heart, the school specializes in building character and helping young men in Grades 7-12 develop to their full potential and become happy, self-confident, well-educated adults.
St. Stanislaus is one of the largest Catholic resident high schools for boys in the United States. Over the years, students from 52 countries and 42 states have profited from the rich education and character building offered by St. Stanislaus.
This diversity promotes a heightened awareness of each student's value and provides opportunities for appreciation of other cultures and for lasting friendships with students from other countries. 98 percent of our senior class will go on to study at the college level.
St. Stephen's Episcopal School is an independent, Episcopal, co-educational college preparatory day and boarding school for Grades 6-12, located on a 400 acre campus in Austin TX.
We have a very active and visible boarding program for students, with 10 dormitories on campus. St. Stephen’s remarkably diverse student body comprises 671 students from more than 30 Texas cities, eight states and 13 countries, including Thailand, China, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia and Korea.
Local families support the boarding community through the "Adopt A Dorm" program, and all international students have host families.The residence halls are located in the center of campus, between the academic buildings and the athletic fields.
We have accreditation & memberships with the Texas Education Agency, Independent Schools Association of the Southwest, National Association of Independent Schools, and more National Association of Episcopal Schools.
Located in northwestern Montana, Turning Winds Academic Institute (TWAI) is an accredited, family-run, therapeutic boarding school for troubled teens (boys and girls) ages 13-18 from Louisiana and across the United States.
In our beautiful, peaceful, and safe location, we combine the benefits of a therapeutic boarding school, a wilderness program, and a residential treatment center (RTC).
TWAI has been serving struggling teens and their families since 2002, with an exceptional degree of success.
We provide an extremely high standard of therapeutic treatment to our students, and offer help for the following presenting issues: poor academic performance, behavioral problems, addictions, low self-worth, spectrum disorders, ADD/ADHD, and attachment disorders among others.
With a passion for helping young people in crisis, our clinical, educational, and operations staff are among the best in the country.
We are a small program (40 students) which means that we are able to provide a truly unique and customized approach for every student.
Typically our on site student to staff ratio is 5:1. The average stay at our residential treatment center is 12 months.
Parent Testimonial: "We feel reassured that our son Chad is in good hands being guided onto the right track...We are really beginning to get our son back again! We thank you from the bottom of our hearts."
Situated in Port Gibson in Claiborne County, Mississippi, Oakland Collegiate School (OCS) is an independent Christian boarding school for boys in Grades 7-12 from throughout the U.S. and around the world.
We provide a high-quality college preparatory curriculum which is defined by its biblical worldview.
In addition, we offer an optional military program, competitive interscholastic athletic programs, an Adventure Summer School where you can earn academic credit as well as participate in outdoor activities, and week-long Adventure Summer Camps for rising sixth through eighth graders.
Our small boarding program, teacher-student ratio, and appropriate use of technology make for real 1-to-1, differentiated instruction.
Paris Saint-Germain Academy USA, Pro Residency (10-Month Program), Florida
Courses / Programs
• At the Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro in the unmatchable location of South Florida, we offer youth soccer players (boys and girls) from the U.S. and around the world the excellence of European Soccer in the United States, paired with an outstanding academic curriculum.
• The Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro combines the best of both worlds: High-level pro soccer preparation and internationally recognized academic programs (with a leading college prep curriculum at North Broward Preparatory school)
• Enabling our student-athletes to excel and meet their goals in both academics and soccer, Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro has a set balance in the daily schedule; with defined time for soccer, classes, activities, entertainment, and rest. Students also have time allotted for quiet study and homework for the week ahead.
• The first official residency program of Paris Saint-Germain in the U.S. offers players the opportunity to train and prepare like professionals with a multi-disciplinary dedicated staff present at each stage of their development, on and off the field.
• Join us in Coconut Creek, a city located in Broward County, South Florida, close to Pompano Beach, Boca Raton and Fort Lauderdale, and just 40 miles north of Miami.
• With an average of 250 days of sunshine, this is an ideal year-round training location in close proximity to Miami & Fort Lauderdale with two convenient international airports (Miami International Airport & Fort Lauderdale International Airport).
10-month residency soccer school in Florida (ages U13-U19 Boys and Girls)
• Full immersion in a professional soccer environment.
• World-renowned Paris Saint-Germain training methodology and programs.
• Outstanding professional facilities.
• Official PSG certified coaches.
• Outstanding academic programs (grades 7-12) in one of the highest-rated private high schools in Florida.
• Individual college advising and college planning with 100% acceptance rate to some of the nation’s most renowned colleges and universities.
• An international trip to Paris, France.