Summer camps in London UK for kids, children, teenagers: Find English summer schools for juniors, sports camps for teens, tennis camps, football camps in London, music courses, summer dance camps, fun outdoor activities for secondary school students, high school summer study abroad programs in England, Europe...
• Let Me Play are leading specialists in hosting sports camps and sports tours. We provide summer sports camps in Loughborough University, Leicestershire in the East Midlands of England.
• Each year we provideresidential summer camps for UK-based and international students (ages 10-21) that include accommodation & meals. We also offer non-residential camps for local students.
• Our soccer, basketball, athletics & English language camps are a great way to meet new friends, build self confidence, keep fit and learn more about whatever sport you are most into.
• Coming from overseas? We offer English lessons alongside all of our camps, as well as a dedicated English Camp! Just ask and we can create a custom English program just for you so you can learn a new language as well as a new sport!
• We also provide a 2-week Summer Transition Camp promoting a smooth transition for pupils from primary into secondary school.
• Best of all, we offer competitive prices too. Group discounts are available. Sightseeing tours are also available with each camp as an extra.
• Our sports camps are situated just 160km / 100 miles north of London, and within comfortable reach from Leicester, Nottingham, Derby, Birmingham, Coventry, Grantham, Wolverhampton, Stoke-on-Trent.
Student Review / Testimonial: “Every single day was action packed with football and sessions challenged our technical ability but were always great fun. The experience was worth every moment.”
- Football Camp Participant, UK
Summer Camps for Ages 10-18
• Athletics Camp: Coaching in all track & field events
• Soccer / Football Players Camp: Strategically designed to educate players on what it takes to be a professional footballer.
Summer Camp for Ages 10-21
• Basketball Camp with international coaches
Language Camps & Academic • English Language Camp (run alongside sports camps)
• Summer Transition Camp (for pupils moving from primary into secondary school)
Optional English lessons are available alongside all our sports camps!
2.Chelsea FC Foundation Soccer Schools & Arsenal Soccer Schools
Courses / Programs
• Soccer Camps International is a UK soccer schools specialist provider. We offer access to some of the most prestigious summer football camps in the London area, including Chelsea FC Foundation Soccer Schools and Arsenal Soccer Schools.
• Chelsea FC Foundation Soccer Schools offers 2-week soccer camps in London for boys ages 10-17 which can be combined with optional quality English language classes.
• Chelsea camps are held at Chelsea FC's training ground in Cobham (1 hour south-west of London), with accommodation in Roehampton University, just 7 miles south-west of Central London.
• Arsenal Soccer Schools provides residential football camps for boys ages 9-17 at 4 convenient locations in London and Southern England.
Participant Testimonial: "I made some good friends at the camp. The Chelsea camp improved my speed, focus and decision making. This helped me to progress in my confidence level as a person on and off the pitch." - Jervay, Bermuda, 13
• Since 2001, we have taught more than 2,000 children and adults aged between 3 and 90 to speak and write Mandarin.
• Hua Hsia Chinese School is one of the UK's leading Chinese language schools, with branches in Hampstead in the borough of Camden in North Central London, and Southgate in the borough of Enfield in North London.
• This summer, Hua Hsia is offering fantastic week-long Chinese activity and culture camps for children ages 3 and up.
• All of our summer activities place an emphasis on the learning of Chinese language and culture. Our camp uses innovative teaching methods and fun activities to generate children’s interests in learning Chinese.
• Our experienced teachers with CRBs will help the children to explore Chinese language and culture, and even gain some Chinese learning methods.
• We are partially-funded by the Taiwanese government, so experienced Chinese Masters from Taiwan will guide our students to explore Chinese art, practice their physical strength, and practice the Chinese language through fun activities.
• We believe that learning Mandarin cannot be separated from learning Chinese culture, so our dedicated kids summer camp offers students the ideal opportunity to practice their Chinese and experience Chinese culture.
Are you searching for a quality summer tennis camp in England for your child or teenager? CMT Learning provides a range of residential English language and summer sports camps for international students ages 10-17, including tennis, football, and golf.
Held at some of the UK's top tennis centres in London, Bath and Reading, our Nike Tennis Camps are available to students of all levels of tennis - from complete beginner to advanced. Day tennis camps are also available.
We provide a fun and secure environment, in which our young students can rapidly improve their tennis and their English language skills. They are supervised and directed by experienced and qualified staff on-site 24 hours a day.
Give your child or teenager the opportunity to make new friends from different cultures, gain confidence, and also enjoy fun activities and excursions to top sporting attractions.
Nike Tennis Camps in London are held at the National Tennis Centre (NTC). Located in south west London, the NTC is the leading performance tennis centre in the UK.
With 22 courts (including all 4 Grand Slam surfaces), it is home of Great Britain’s Davis Cup team & the national governing body.
Nike Tennis Camps in Bath take place at Bath University. A beautiful and historic city in South West England Bath is 12 miles (19 km) south-east of Bristol & 97 miles (156 km) west of London.
Nike Tennis Camps in Reading are held at Bradfield College, an LTA-approved tennis centre & one of Britain’s finest private schools.
Academic Summer Camp Courses:
- For UK & International Students ages 10-24
• Applied Maths
• Business Enterprise
• Computer Science
• Creative Writing
• Engineering Preparation
• Film Academy
• Global Leadership
• International Business, Finance & Economics
• International Public Law
• Law School Preparation
• Medical Biology
• Medical School Preparation
• Public Speaking & Debate
• Summer Intensive English
6.Pear Tree Education, Summer ESL Schools (UK, Canada, USA)
Courses / Programs
Pear Tree Education offers residential summer ESL programs in the UK, Canada and USA for school groups and individual students (ages 10 to 18 years). Our programs allow international students who are not native English speakers to combine English language study with cultural trips abroad during the summer holidays.
Our UK locations include London, Oxford, Cambridge, Horsham, Canterbury, Guildford and Royal Holloway. We also provide camps in New York, Boston, Los Angeles and San Diego, USA, as well as Vancouver and the Rockies in Canada.
Based in Central London, Young Film Academy (YFA) is the UK’s leading filmmaking provider for children & teenagers ages 6-19. We run practical filmmaking courses and workshops for young people that focus on completing a film – from planning to titling. Each year we work nationwide to help 7,500 young people complete their first digital films, from West End-premiered movies to curriculum-linked film projects in schools.
Young Film Academy is a hub partner for the British Film Institute (BFI) Film Academy Network, designing and delivering bespoke educational film projects for the UKʼs largest arts institutions, right down to small groups of kids who just want to have fun making movies at home...
Our workshops use digital filmmaking technology readily available to young people and teaches them how to become filmmakers in their own right from a younger age than many would think.
Founded in 2004, YFA is the education arm of Magma Pictures. For the first time, Young British filmmakers have a unique opportunity to study along side Magma’s professionals through YFA’s practical filmmaking programs.
Filmmaking Courses for Children & Teenagers Ages 6-19:
- Residential Summer Camp - 1, 2, or 3 weeks
- 10-week BFI Film Academy course
- One Day Film School Courses
- One Day Filmmaking Courses
- 4-Day Filmmaking Courses
- Residential Study Abroad Filmmaking Course in Italy
- "Rough Cut" Workshops
- Fast Track Courses
- Arts Festival Courses
- Movie Parties
English Pro League Camp provides 1-3 week soccer summer camps in the south of England for young footballers (ages 8-17) in collaboration with ex-players, coaches and football fanatics. International students learn English in the morning, and take part in intensive soccer activities in the afternoons and evenings.
Our junior (8-12) and senior (13-17) camps take place in East and West Sussex counties, in friendly villages less than one hour south of London. Our football camps foster a safe, nurturing, stimulating and fun learning experience that inspires our students to thrive and prosper.
Our students will enjoy the surroundings, ambiance and facilities of a top English boarding school. EPL students are recruited from all over the world. Test your football skills and make friends with young people from different countries.
Football / English Language Summer Camps:
- Duration: 1-3 weeks
Included in the Camp fees:
- 15 hours of General English classes
- 5 hours of 'language of football' lessons
- 10 hours of football coaching
- Entrance fees to all attractions
- All travel costs to attractions
- All evening activities
- All meals
- EPL training kit
- EPL rucksack
- Course materials
Empowering children and teenagers aged 9 to 17 to make their future with computer science and digital technology, Fire Tech Camp runs creative holiday camps, workshops and weekend courses.
We currently run courses in London, Manchester, Bristol, Cambridge, and Reading. We also have residential programmes during school holidays at the prestigious Sedbergh School in Cumbria and at Wycombe Abbey, the #1-ranked independent school in the UK.
Each course is designed to foster original project-based work and creative thinking within a collaborative environment, under the enthusiastic guidance of expert tutors.
The power to design, engineer and make with technology is put into the kids’ hands so that they can create their own games, design smartphone apps, code like a pro, build robots to do their bidding, and learn much more in the fields of computer science, making and the digital arts!
We ascribe to the 4 C’s of 21st Century Education: Creativity, Collaboration, Communication and Critical Thinking. Our mission is also to make tech widely accessible and so we use affordable equipment and materials and run a scholarship programme.
- Video Game Design
- Robotics with LEGO Mindstorms
- Senior Robotics with VEX IQ
- Mobile App Design
- World Building with Minecraft
- Minecraft Redstone
- Minecraft Maker
- Python Coding & Electronics with Minecraft
- Web Development (HTML/CSS)
- Coding Games with Java
- Teen Coding with Python (Levels I and II)
- Digital Music Production
- Digital Photography and Editing
- Rapid Prototyping and 3D Printing
- Game Prototyping
- Intro to 3D Printing
- CAD/CAM with Vinyl Cutting
- Physical Computing with Arduino (Levels I and II)
With 4 schools across London and the South of England, Talent Time Academy is a bespoke performing arts school that provides summer theatre workshops to young children and teens ages 4-18.
Our summer workshops - the West End Experience - is perfect for anyone that loves to sing, dance and act and have tons of fun improving their skills and learning material from some great West End shows.
TTA has summer branches in Hampstead (JW3), Winchmore Hill (The Dance Studio), Watford (The Pump House) and Croydon (The BRIT School).