Summer camps in London UK for kids, children, teenagers: Find English summer schools for juniors, sports camps for teens, tennis camps, football camps in London, music courses, summer dance camps, fun outdoor activities for secondary school students, high school summer study abroad programs in England, Europe...
• Let Me Play are leading specialists in hosting sports camps and sports tours. We provide residential summer sports camps in Loughborough University, Leicestershire in the East Midlands of England.
• We offer Soccer Football, Basketball, Athletics & English Language Camps.
• Each year, we providesummer camps for UK-based and international students (ages 10-18) that include accommodation & meals. We also offer non-residential camps for local students.
• Our Soccer, Basketball, Athletics & English Language Camps are a great way to meet new friends, build self-confidence, develop skills, and learn new ones from industry professionals.
• Coming from overseas? We offer English lessons alongside all of our camps, as well as a dedicated English Camp! Just ask and we can create a custom English program just for you so you can learn a new language as well as a new sport!
• Best of all, we offer competitive prices too. Group discounts are available. Sightseeing tours are also available with each camp as an extra.
• Our sports camps are situated just 160km / 100 miles north of London, and within comfortable reach from London, Leicester, Nottingham, Derby, Birmingham, Coventry, Wolverhampton.
Student Review / Testimonial: “Every single day was action packed with sport and sessions challenged our technical ability but were always great fun. The experience was worth every moment.”
- Football Camp Participant, UK
2.Chelsea FC Foundation Soccer Schools, Nike Soccer Camps with Chelsea FC Foundation & Arsenal Football Development Summer Schools
Courses / Programs
• Soccer Camps International is a UK soccer schools specialist provider. We offer access to some of the most prestigious summer football camps in the London area, including Chelsea FC Foundation Soccer Schools and Arsenal Football Development Summer Schools.
• Chelsea FC Foundation Soccer Schools offers 2-week soccer camps in London for boys ages 9-17 which can be combined with optional quality English language classes.
• Chelsea camps are held at Chelsea FC's training ground in Cobham (1 hour south-west of London), with accommodation in Roehampton University, just 7 miles south-west of Central London.
• Nike Soccer Camps with Chelsea FC Foundation offers weekly football camps in London for boys 9-17 & girls 12-17 which can be combined with optional quality English language classes.
• Arsenal Football Development Summer Schools provides residential football camps for boys ages 9-17 at 4 convenient locations in London and Southern England.
Participant Testimonial: "I made some good friends at the camp. The Chelsea camp improved my speed, focus and decision making. This helped me to progress in my confidence level as a person on and off the pitch." - Jervay, Bermuda, 13
• Since 2001, we have taught more than 2,000 children and adults aged between 3 and 90 to speak and write Mandarin.
• Hua Hsia Chinese School is one of the UK's leading Chinese language schools, with branches in Hampstead in the borough of Camden in North Central London, and Southgate in the borough of Enfield in North London.
• This summer, Hua Hsia is offering fantastic week-long Chinese activity and culture camps for children ages 3 and up.
• All of our summer activities place an emphasis on the learning of Chinese language and culture. Our camp uses innovative teaching methods and fun activities to generate children’s interests in learning Chinese.
• Our experienced teachers with CRBs will help the children to explore Chinese language and culture, and even gain some Chinese learning methods.
• We are partially-funded by the Taiwanese government, so experienced Chinese Masters from Taiwan will guide our students to explore Chinese art, practice their physical strength, and practice the Chinese language through fun activities.
• We believe that learning Mandarin cannot be separated from learning Chinese culture, so our dedicated kids summer camp offers students the ideal opportunity to practice their Chinese and experience Chinese culture.
4.Pear Tree Education, Summer ESL Schools (UK, Canada, USA)
Courses / Programs
Pear Tree Education offers residential summer ESL programs in the UK, Canada and USA for school groups and individual students (ages 10 to 18 years). Our programs allow international students who are not native English speakers to combine English language study with cultural trips abroad during the summer holidays.
Our UK locations include London, Oxford, Cambridge, Horsham, Canterbury, Guildford and Royal Holloway. We also provide camps in New York, Boston, Los Angeles and San Diego, USA, as well as Vancouver and the Rockies in Canada.
English Pro League Camp provides 1-3 week soccer summer camps in the south of England for young footballers (ages 8-17) in collaboration with ex-players, coaches and football fanatics. International students learn English in the morning, and take part in intensive soccer activities in the afternoons and evenings.
Our junior (8-12) and senior (13-17) camps take place in East and West Sussex counties, in friendly villages less than one hour south of London. Our football camps foster a safe, nurturing, stimulating and fun learning experience that inspires our students to thrive and prosper.
Our students will enjoy the surroundings, ambiance and facilities of a top English boarding school. EPL students are recruited from all over the world. Test your football skills and make friends with young people from different countries.
Football / English Language Summer Camps:
- Duration: 1-3 weeks
Included in the Camp fees:
- 15 hours of General English classes
- 5 hours of 'language of football' lessons
- 10 hours of football coaching
- Entrance fees to all attractions
- All travel costs to attractions
- All evening activities
- All meals
- EPL training kit
- EPL rucksack
- Course materials
With 4 schools across London and the South of England, Talent Time Academy is a bespoke performing arts school that provides summer theatre workshops to young children and teens ages 4-18.
Our summer workshops - the West End Experience - is perfect for anyone that loves to sing, dance and act and have tons of fun improving their skills and learning material from some great West End shows.
TTA has summer branches in Hampstead (JW3), Winchmore Hill (The Dance Studio), Watford (The Pump House) and Croydon (The BRIT School).
Academic Summer Camp Courses:
- For UK & International Students ages 10-24
• Applied Maths
• Business Enterprise
• Computer Science
• Creative Writing
• Engineering Preparation
• Film Academy
• Global Leadership
• International Business, Finance & Economics
• International Public Law
• Law School Preparation
• Medical Biology
• Medical School Preparation
• Public Speaking & Debate
• Summer Intensive English
Based in Central London, Young Film Academy (YFA) is the UK’s leading filmmaking provider for children & teenagers ages 5-17. We run practical filmmaking courses and workshops for young people that focus on completing a film – from planning to titling. Each year we work nationwide to help 7,500 young people complete their first digital films, from West End-premiered movies to curriculum-linked film projects in schools.
Young Film Academy is a hub partner for the British Film Institute (BFI) Film Academy Network, designing and delivering bespoke educational film projects for the UKʼs largest arts institutions, right down to small groups of kids who just want to have fun making movies at home...
Our workshops use digital filmmaking technology readily available to young people and teaches them how to become filmmakers in their own right from a younger age than many would think.
Founded in 2004, YFA is the education arm of Magma Pictures. For the first time, Young British filmmakers have a unique opportunity to study along side Magma’s professionals through YFA’s practical filmmaking programs.
Filmmaking Courses for Children & Teenagers Ages 6-17:
- Live Remote Filmmaking Courses (Online)
- Residential Summer Camp - 1 or 2 weeks
- 10-week BFI Film Academy course
- One Day Film School Courses
- One Day Filmmaking Courses
- 4-Day Filmmaking Courses
- "Rough Cut" Workshops
- Fast Track Courses
- Arts Festival Courses
- Movie Parties
Empowering children and teenagers aged 9 to 17 to make their future with computer science and digital technology, Fire Tech Camp runs creative holiday camps, workshops and weekend courses.
We currently run courses in London, Manchester, Bristol, Cambridge, and Reading. We also have residential programmes during school holidays at the prestigious Sedbergh School in Cumbria and at Wycombe Abbey, the #1-ranked independent school in the UK.
Each course is designed to foster original project-based work and creative thinking within a collaborative environment, under the enthusiastic guidance of expert tutors.
The power to design, engineer and make with technology is put into the kids’ hands so that they can create their own games, design smartphone apps, code like a pro, build robots to do their bidding, and learn much more in the fields of computer science, making and the digital arts!
We ascribe to the 4 C’s of 21st Century Education: Creativity, Collaboration, Communication and Critical Thinking. Our mission is also to make tech widely accessible and so we use affordable equipment and materials and run a scholarship programme.
- Video Game Design
- Robotics with LEGO Mindstorms
- Senior Robotics with VEX IQ
- Mobile App Design
- World Building with Minecraft
- Minecraft Redstone
- Minecraft Maker
- Python Coding & Electronics with Minecraft
- Web Development (HTML/CSS)
- Coding Games with Java
- Teen Coding with Python (Levels I and II)
- Digital Music Production
- Digital Photography and Editing
- Rapid Prototyping and 3D Printing
- Game Prototyping
- Intro to 3D Printing
- CAD/CAM with Vinyl Cutting
- Physical Computing with Arduino (Levels I and II)
Have you ever wanted to know what it is like to perform in a West End show? Now you can! Theatre Tribe Academy provides intense but thrilling theatre & drama-based summer camps for boys and girls ages 7-15. Participants learn what it is like to cast, rehearse and perform in a West End show led by Musical Theatre professionals.
Based in locations throughout London, and South-East England, we create tailor-made productions based around current Musical Theatre hit shows – complete with songs, script and choreography – in preparation for a fabulous final show that all the family can attend.
Theatre Tribe is not simply a summer camp, but a theatrical event, where each Tribe Member is made to feel like a seasoned performer preparing for the first night of a West End production.