JoeDaisy Studio, Reading: Welcome to JoeDaisy Studio. We are a Professional Art Studio, located in a Grade II listed building in the conservation area of Mapledurham, just outside Reading, Berkshire, South East England, 45 miles (70 km) west of London. We have a Painting Studio, where everyone has their own Professional Easel, painting table, paints, brushes, canvases, high stool etc. We also have an upstairs Lounge, with art books and a photo library plus an art gallery.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
We offer you a variety of Painting Holidays and Courses in a Professional Studio and with a Master Painter & her artists. All your professional art materials are provided. Our courses are very exciting, different and creative. Your tutor paints along with you and guides you through every stage. Brush control, brush strokes, different techniques for different effects, composition, tonal values, focal points, colour balance, perspective and drawing. The emphasis is on you and developing your own style. We want to bring out the artist in you. So the courses are not 'prescriptive' but designed to help you learn to paint.
Courses / Programs:
We offer you a variety of Painting Holidays and Courses in a Professional Studio. All professional materials provided. Studio Hours 8.30am-6.30pm Monday to Sunday (7 days week). We can also arrange accommodation for weekend and week stays.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Photoion Photography in Central London is a professional photographic training school offering weekend photography courses and workshops for beginners to advanced students throughout the year. Photoion provides professional photographic training that gives you the knowledge and hands-on practical experience to learn how to make properly exposed and beautiful photographs. Whether you are new with photography, want to improve your skills or simply want to take better pictures on holiday, Photoion is the place to learn photography quickly and effectively.
You will be taught with professional methods including power point presentation projected on a large screen, physical examples, practical exercises, impromptu demonstrations, tests, etc. You will get to go out and practice with the camera. You will also receive a PDF version of the full course material on a CD.
Weekend Photography Courses and Workshops in London:
- Digital Photography Course for Beginners
- Digital Photography Course for Intermediates
- Special Photographic Techniques Workshops
- Photographing Southbank by Night Workshop
- Portrait Photography Course
- Studio Lighting Photography Course
- Product Photography Course in London
The London Beauty Academy, based in Friern Barnet, North London, is a City & Guilds Beauty Training school. Our aim is to provide you with the best training, covering all aspects of beauty.
As we are a City & Guilds Centre, on completion of your course, you will receive your internationally recognised City & Guilds qualification, giving you the freedom and peace of mind to know that you are able to work within the beauty industry, without having to pay for any more courses or exams afterwards, and also knowing that you will be able to gain employment within the industry, with the required qualifications.
• London Art Portfolio is located in Central London, just south of Tower Bridge in Southwark.
• We provide successful Art and Design portfolio preparation, foundation programmes, short courses, evening classes & private tuition for UK and internationals students in a range of fields of fine art and design at all study levels.
• We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & many other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & other locations around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
Student Reviews: "Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
• Fine Art
• Fashion Design
• Graphic Design
• 3D Design / Architecture
Year-round & Summer Courses:
• Portfolio Prep Courses: 24, 18, 12, 6 or 4 weeks
• 1-2 week Enrichment Course in Drawing or Model Making
• Summer Portfolio School- adults & teens
• Digital Portfolio Prep
• Foundation Course in Art and Design- 24 weeks
• One-One Studio Tutorial Support
• One-One Online Tuition
• Short Courses - Half Term, Holiday & Evening classes
• Corporate Workshops & Team Building
The Royal Drawing School, located in Shoreditch, in the heart of London's East End, is an educational charity dedicated to drawing.
The aim of our school is to raise the standard and profile of drawing through teaching and practice, and to make it possible for every child with an aptitude for drawing to achieve their potential.
Our faculty of over 35 practicing artists, work on the premise that drawing is a living, evolving language.
Our well-lit studios and gallery are in a converted warehouse in Shoreditch, the heart of London's East End creative community. Each term there is a series of public evening lectures and discussions, every spring a series of film evenings, and every summer a free drawing marathon.
The nearest underground station to the school is Old Street, Northern Line City Branch. We're just a ten-minute walk or a five-minute taxi or bus ride from Liverpool Street - Central, District, Circle, Metropolitan and Hammersmith and City lines.
Situated in the prestigious Ealing Studios in Ealing, West London, Met Film School provides a range of Film Studies programmes including Bachelor & Masters Degrees, as well as Certificate Programmes and Short-term Courses. Unlike any other film school in the UK, we are completely integrated within the film industry, offering in fields such as acting, directing, screenwriting and more. On most of our courses, students write, produce, direct and edit their own short films - and are supported by their tutors and a professional editor.
All of our tutors are working industry professionals who are as passionate about teaching as they are about film. We employ a combination of regular tutors and guest lecturers to give you a comprehensive insight into all aspects of filmmaking. They are chosen for their knowledge of their discipline as well as their ability to inspire.
Our facilities include a 12,000 sq ft state-of-the-art building, a separate off-site shooting block with multiple spaces for camera workshops and productions & a well equipped kit room that includes: HD Cameras, prime lenses, HD monitors, and professional standard tripods and sound recording equipment.
London Jewellery School (LJS) is the UK's largest independent jewellery training centre based in London's famous jewellery quarter, Hatton Garden, near Holborn in the borough of Camden. With over 100 classes to choose from, more than 30 world-class jewellery tutors and three fully-equipped jewellery studios there is something at LJS for everyone.
Our motto is that 'everyone can make jewellery' which we truly believe and our classes are suitable for all ages and abilities from complete beginners through to professional jewellers. We run classes on weekdays, evenings and weekends to suit all timetables and prices start from just £42.
We also run very popular jewellery parties for both adults and children and work closely with the local councils to deliver jewellery classes in schools and libraries in and around London.