act up, South London:
Located in Lavender Hill, near Clapham Junction in South London, act up is an independent organisation specialising in communication and acting training. Clapham Common Tube Station is the closest tube station to Lavender Hill. Almost all of the acting and communication training courses take place at The Royal Academy of Dance, located at Battersea Square, which is a 5 minute walk from Clapham Junction in South London. All of the acting courses are short, part-time and professionally based.Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).
All of our courses run regularly throughout the year, and they are open to anyone over the age of 18 years. Among those attending are participants who travel from as close as the next street, right across London, or as far afield as Birmingham, Sheffield and Exeter.
Acting & Communication Training Courses:
Year-round short, part-time & professionally based acting courses or communication training courses (for 18 + years):
- act one (beginners): 2-hour, eight-week course
- act for foundation course: 2-hour, eight-week course
- act for (aimed at anyone who is considering seeking a career as a professional actor): 3-hour, seven-week course
- Alexander Technique for acting
- act up's short summer course
Communication Skills Training Courses:
- Communicate classes: 2-hour, eight-week course
- Delivering presentations seminar: One day seminar
- One-to-one communication training course tailored to the specific requirements of the individual: It is suggested that the participant begins with just one or two hours, extending or repeating the sessions as necessary
- act up in business course is designed for any organisation or company: Various lengths, depending on needs and requirements