Mississauga Secondary Academy: Situated in the heart of Downtown Mississauga, Mississauga Secondary Academy is a private and licensed high school (Grades 9-12) that offers programs to prepare both international and local students.
In addition to general academics and the Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD), we also provide TOEFL, IELTS, and University Preparation classes.
The World of Fairy Tales is an international school of speech, arts and drama conveniently located in Vancouver, BC offering year-round programs for all ages, and a summer camp program. Our acting school provides a variety of programs for different age groups.
Our very little kids (5-6 years old) are learning Artistic Development Skills, then they can continue with the Speech Arts and Drama group (6-8 years old) and follow all the programs until the age of 18. We are very proud of our students who can get an extra 4 credits towards their High School Diploma for the “Speech Arts and Drama” course.
Our mission is to find, create and develop any potential talent in your child for his / her future acknowledgement. You will be satisfied and happy with your child's education in our acting school. Our teachers / instructors possess university degrees from all over the world which are well recognized in Europe, Asia and Canada.
We also create performances, exhibitions and concerts for the open public. Our students and teachers participate in festivals, city events, national competitions and examinations.
• Keystone Toronto International High School in downtown Toronto was established by Keystone International Schools group (founded in Istanbul, Turkey) with the aim of providing the children of expats in Canada as well as international students studying abroad with the wonderful opportunity of high school studies (grades 9-12) in Ontario, in preparation for a smooth transition into post-secondary education in North America.
• At Keystone Toronto, students follow the Ontario curriculum, while learning key self-management skills needed for later success in higher education. Apart from the core curriculum subjects, students choose their electives based on their interests and potential career choices (with the aid of their parents, or guardians, teachers and guidance counselor).
• In preparation for college & university, Keystone Toronto International High School teaches students to think about what they learn, to understand, analyze, investigate, formulate, and propose logical solutions to non-routine problems. Students are taught to be resourceful, to connect their learning to real-life issues, to organize tasks, and manage their time to meet deadlines.
• International students are placed in carefully selected homestays with a local family, with our student coordinator maintaining daily contact with the students and weekly contact with the families. Keystone students are immersed in the Canadian culture, customs and values, therefore easing their adaptation period.
Welcome to Dance Kids Canada, based in East York, Toronto, Canada. Here at DKC we are successful dance educators and can show you the many benefits of studying dance. Knowing how to choose a dance studio is important for every parent.
You should choose us to give your child a great start in Dance. We are proud to be one of East York’s best kept secret. DKC has a variety of dance styles to choose from. We have levels for children ages 3 to teens. The hours are geared towards working parents. We offer 8 weekly sessions and fees are affordable.
Located in Southwestern Ontario, Canada, Fridge Door Live Theatre Company is a performing arts experience for children and youth. From September to March, Saturday morning theatre programs are offered for children who have an interest in theatre, dance, arts and live performances.
Our programs each end in a full production. In July and August, there are 5-day camps for youth in grade 3-12. Camps are located in London, ON, Strathroy, ON, St. Thomas, ON and Ingersoll, ON.
The aim of our programs is to provide a fun environment and challenging experience for children and youth while also practicing and nourishing teamwork, partnership and community values.
Venta Preparatory School located just west of Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, is a small day and boarding school for students from Senior Kindergarten to Grade 10. At Venta we are committed to the ideal of helping our students reach the full unfolding of their personalities and achieve to their highest intellectual potential.
At Venta our students enjoy a safe and happy learning environment, and a style of education designed with each individual child in mind.
- Kindergarten to Grade 10
- Maximum class size of 12
- Individual Attention
- A High Level of Performance Monitoring
- Supervised Homework Periods
- Daily Physical Education
- Mandatory Music and Art
- Flexible Before-and-After School Care
- Duke of Edinburgh Award
- Science Fairs
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Soccer field
& more ...
Musical instruction for all ages in a private lesson setting from university-trained teachers in Toronto, Ontario, on most common instruments. Since 2004 hundreds of students have taken music lessons at our central location. We started as a small school, but have grown with the strength of our teachers and programs. We constantly renovate and improve our facilities and provide ongoing training to our staff to ensure we meet the changing needs of our students, and the latest trends in education.