Bath Spa University, Bath: The establishment of the Bath School of Art & Design in 1852 resulted from Government debate on the national shortage of training opportunities in design to support manufacture, and concerns about the strength of international design & manufacture at the time of the 1851 Great Exhibition. It became one of seventeen regional public institutions addressing the national need for highly skills artists & designers.
In Bath applications for places to a wider range of courses has been dramatically increasing. The employment of high quality practising artists and designers proved outstandingly successful and has been acknowledged in national reviews of teaching and research. Being a part of the University with taught course degree awarding powers has allowed specialist and modular course development, alongside significant research and scholarship across a broad range of studio and critical work.
Digital Design; Applied Arts and Design; Graphic Design; Publishing
London Art Portfolio - Courses in UK & ONLINE Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• London Art Portfolio is a leading provider of art and design qualifications to UK and international students.
• Located in Wapping, Tower Hamlets, East London (and close to Tower Bridge), we offer a 24-week Foundation Course in Art and Design which could be ideal for anyone who would like to prepare to study for a Bachelor Degree in art, design or architecture.
• This practical, project-based art foundation course aims to help you to develop a strong, individual portfolio of creative work and decide on your future pathway. Specialist options include Architecture, Fashion Design, Fine Art, Graphic Design, and Textile Design.
Student Review: "London Art Portfolio helped me find my creative self again, it helped me learn how to develop my own projects and how to present them properly. Fantastic team, great tutorials, vibrant and inspiring atmosphere. I will be eternally thankful to London Art Portfolio." - Shanice
Welcome to Arts Educational Schools London, located in Chiswick, London Borough of Hounslow in West London. For the last 90 years we have taught and developed some of the worlds leading performing artists across all disciplines. The Arts Educational Professional School offers comprehensive training with specialist musical theatre and acting courses including a one year part-time degree course in performance studies, a three year degree courses in acting and musical theatre and a one year masters in acting.
We also offer foundation degrees as well as evening, weekend and holiday courses. Over the years graduates from the School have gone straight into major West End and National theatre productions and musicals, with past students appearing in almost every staged production across the UK. More and more of our graduates can also be seen in regular quality dramas on BBC, ITV and Channel 4 and in British and International feature films. We are accredited by the Council for Dance Education and Training, City University London and The National Council for Drama Training.
The Liverpool Institute of Performing Arts (LIPA) in North-West England, is dedicated to providing the best teaching and learning for people who want to pursue a lasting career in the arts and entertainment economy. We provide education and training in performing arts, theatre and performance design and technology and management disciplines in a hands-on, collaborative environment.
We offer undergraduate degrees and diploma programmes to UK and International students. We also offer weekend performing arts classes for 4 - 19 year olds and a wide range of part-time courses for adults.
Full-time 3 -year BA (Honours) Degree programmes in:
Acting (Performing Arts); Community Drama; Dance (Performing Arts); Music; Music (Performing Arts); Music, Theatre and Entertainment Management; Sound Technology; Theatre and Performance Design; and Theatre and Performance Technology.
We also run full-time one year Foundation Diplomas: Performing Arts (Acting); Performing Arts (Dancing); Performing Arts (Singing); and Popular Music and Sound Technology.
The London School of Beauty & Make-up is one of the largest private educational establishments in Britain, devoted exclusively to beauty therapy and make-up education. We offer unique educational programmes covering all aspects of beauty therapy including advanced courses such as; Laser, IPL and advanced holistic.
Our internationally renowned make-up courses are for those who dream to be professional high fashion make-up artists. Our Misson is to deliver industry-ready graduates through high quality, relevant, beauty & make-up education.
LSBM London offers both full-time and part-week flexible courses, and students may choose either a complete beauty therapy course or an individual module. LSBM School is an “adult learning environment”, all of our students are 18+ and are interested in studying in a mature, professional manner. All LSBM beauty tutors have a minimum of 5 years of industry experience as therapists/salon managers, and all hold recognised state registered teaching qualifications.
Our professional make-up team all have over a decade’s worth of industry experience working internationally on fashion publications, catwalk shows and music videos, whilst also holding recognised teaching qualifications. Our in-house make-up lecturers are supported by current freelance make-up artists and hairstylists to provide students with most up to date industry techniques and trends.
KLC School of Design in Central London, is an accredited interior and garden design training school offering full-time, part-time, blended & open learning certificate and diploma courses. Our industry links are second to none and we provide an outstanding careers service combining carefully structured career workshops, individual careers advice and mentoring and work experience opportunities. Employers return to us on a regular basis knowing that our students will have had a realistic and practical training for the design workplace and that great care will have been taken to match the student to the requirements of the practice.
KLC is the only design college in the U.K. to be accredited by both the British Accreditation Council (BAC) and the Open & Distance Learning Quality Council (ODLQC). KLC School of Design has also been licensed by the UK Border Agency to enrol international students under Tier 4 of the Points Based System.
• Spend a summer, short semester, or academic year abroad in the UK with Arts University Bournemouth - a leading creative university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education.
• Situated just 2 hours south-west of London, we provide 1 to 3-term study abroad BA (Hons) courses for Americans, Canadians, international students, and professionals. Subjects include Architecture, Fine Art, Graphic Design, Photography, Visual Effects, and more.
• In addition to our semester abroad courses, we also provide 3-week specialist summer courses for students ages 16+ where you have full access to the university's state-of-the-art facilities. We also provide a 2-week Creative Arts Summer School course for students ages 14-15.
• AUB gives you the opportunity to develop your creative skills and gain credits towards your university degree without spending 2-3 years studying abroad on a full-time basis.
• Our classrooms feature modern equipment, and the university houses one of the largest art and design libraries in the south of England. Students meet industry professionals and find out why the UK has always been an influential creative resource.
Student Review: “AUB staff and other students were very welcoming and supportive - a great atmosphere for being creative and meeting people from around the world” - Phillipe, France
BA (Hons) Semester Abroad Programs: 1, 2 or 3 terms. Subjects include:
• Animation Production
• Digital Media Production
• Fashion Studies
• Film Production
• Fine Art
• Graphic Design
• Visual Communication
• Visual Effects Design & Production..
Specialist 3 Week Summer Courses: • Architecture & 3D Design
• Complete Film Making
• Make-Up for Stage and Screen
• Creative Photography Portfolio
• Introduction to Animation
• Introduction to Fashion Design
• Portfolio Preparation for the Creative Arts