Dwight School London:
Located in Friern Barnet, in the borough of Barnet in north London, Dwight School London is one of the UK's leading international schools. Recognised by the Council of International Schools (CIS), we are an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School, and was one of the first in the UK to offer the full IB Programme. We teach boys and girls between the ages of 2-18. About 40% of our students are from the local North London area and the rest are international students.Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).
Dwight School London is privileged to be part of the internationally renowned Dwight family of schools. We share the Dwight pillars of Personalised Learning, Community and Global Vision and are committed to igniting the spark of genius in every child.
Our learners are proud to come from diverse backgrounds; they celebrate and learn from each others’ perspectives, and they take pride in taking action to make a better world.
Our open-minded approach that values diversity and innovation is underpinned by the academically rigorous International Baccalaureate programmes that open pathways to the top universities across the globe. Our students are critical and creative thinkers, empowered by inquiry-led learning and an expectation that they will be independent learners who create meaning from their experiences.
IB World School:
- Nursery - ages 2-3
- The Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) - ages 3-4
- The Primary Years Programme (PYP) - ages 4-11
- The Middle Years Programme (MYP) - ages 11-16
- The Diploma Programme (DP) - ages 16-18
- Quest Programme with one-on-one tuition in reading, maths, writing and organisation for students who require learning support
- English as an Additional Language
- Homestay programme available for students age 16+
- Forest School accredited provider