Find English summer schools in UK: Summer English courses in London for adults, business professionals. General English classes for intermediate to advanced level. Cursos de verano inglés en Inglaterra para adultos, cours d'anglais d'été en Londres pour adultes..
Top English Language Center UK (TELC UK), London: Are you searching for quality summer English courses in London UK? Conveniently situated in the North London borough of Haringey (only 30 minutes from Central London), Top English Language Center UK (TELC UK) provides an English language summer school for students from around the world.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Summer General English Courses: Ideal for students at lower intermediate to upper intermediate English level. Class size: 5-7 students
Designed for adult learners (18+) who wish to improve their English language skills for professional or social purposes, you are welcome to join our summer programme for a short-term or long-term stay.
You can choose from the following study options:
- 10 hours per week (7:00pm - 9:00pm Monday-Friday)
- 15 hours per week (9.30 - 12.30 or 1:00pm - 4:00pm Monday – Friday )
The aim of our English summer course is to help you to develop a solid framework of knowledge in vocabulary, grammar, and pronunciation and improve your writing, reading, speaking, and listening skills. Through communication with other students and your teachers, you will have many opportunities to practise using the English language.
In addition, you will explore aspects of British cultural life, and develop cross-cultural understanding by working with students from all over the world. Cambridge Exam Preparation classes are available for the summer sitting.
Social programme and excursions organised each weekend including visits to theatres, museums, markets etc (additional fees may apply)
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Established in 1978, St Brelade’s College in Jersey is an English language school that provides a wide range of year-round courses, including holiday, intensive or business courses, private lessons or residential programmes.
• We offer separate courses for adults and young learners, and welcome individuals or groups.
• With a varying weekly activity programme, visiting places of interest, such as castles and conservation parks, arranging social evenings and activities such as water sports, we provide a holiday package that allows our students to practise their English, along with having a memorable stay.
• Students have the option of staying in homestay accommodation, our adult or teenage residences, or local hotels which can be arranged as part of your stay.
• Our school is located on the British island of Jersey in the Channel Islands, approximately 20 miles off the French coast and 80 miles south of England, and we benefit from a milder climate. St Brelade’s College is accredited by the British Council and is a member of English UK.
Student Testimonials: "We are so happy that we decided to come here. I have been to many other language schools in different countries and I can say, this is absolutely the best I have ever been to!.."
- Anita, Switzerland
"Morning classes dramatically improved our English. We did activities, games and others things. It was very entertaining and at the same time we moved forward. I saw the results this year on my grades."
- Arethuse, France
English Language Classes: - Beginner to advanced levels
• Standard English course
• Intensive English course
• One-to-one / Individual Tuition (Private English lessons)
• Business English classes
• Cambridge FCE & CAE Exam preparation
• IELTS & TOEFL test prep
• Combination English courses (Private or group classes in subjects of your choice e.g. English for business, law, medicine)
• English for Seniors (50+)
• English + Golf
• Summer Intensive / Holiday English courses
• Summer English for teens & junior school (ages 10-17)
• Homestay programmes
English Village Homestay organises English language courses combined with homestay accommodation with a network of families in Sussex on the south-east coast of England, Devon & Cornwall on the south-west coast, and Oxford in the heart of England.
• Most of our homestay families live only an hour or two from London for easy international access.
• Our courses are available to students of all ages from around the world. We can accommodate individual students or small groups. We also offer English homestay courses in Malta.
• You can choose 1-to-1 intensive English courses at the home of your qualified TEFL Teacher or in small groups of 2 - 16 students.
• Also available is Business English or General English tuition with some visits to places of historical and cultural importance.
• We offer English courses to suit all budgets and levels. If you prefer, you can make up your own English language programmes to cover topics specific to your needs.
Parent Testimonial: "Just some warm words about Cristina's very successful stay in England.
She was very happy with the family that you chose. Her English is very much improved, many many thanks!"
English Language Classes: For beginner to advanced learners
• One-to-one intensive English course (private lessons)
• Small-group General English course (2-16 students)
• Business English course
• English language exam preparation for BULATS, IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL & GMAT
• Specialised English e.g preparing for a presentation or job interview
• Junior English courses for children/ teens
• Activities: Surfing, Sailing, Tennis, Golf, Football, Horse riding...
• Online English lessons on Skype in General English & Business English
Kaplan International Colleges London - Leicester Square
Courses / Programs
At Kaplan International Colleges we have been committed to offering high quality education and student welfare since 1967. We now have over 40 schools in some of the most attractive destinations around the world. In 2007, 93% of our students said they would recommend Kaplan International Colleges London Leicester Square to their friends & family. Our English school in central London is housed in a modern building in central London, between Trafalgar Square and Leicester Square.
Our wide range of courses includes a variety of English courses, and exam preparation courses. Join our English school in London and advance your academic or professional career today. Personalise your English course through electives and supplementary structured study sessions to match your goals.
Our English courses in London are ideal for students of all levels, with short and long term English courses of various levels of intensity starting every week of the year. Our two schools in London are accredited by the British Council and are active members of English UK, the association of recognised English language schools.
Quality English Language Education:
- Vacation English course
- General English course
- Intensive English course
- Business English for professionals
- IELTS Test Preparation
- TOEFL and Academic English
- Cambridge ESOL exam preparation
Amity English School, a department of Amity College, is an English language school in South West London, situated in the heart of Wimbledon in the Borough of Merton. We offer a wide variety of English language courses for beginner to advanced learners.
Serving an international student body, locally-based adults and working professionals, our courses are available full-time and part-time - providing morning, afternoon & evening study options.
Courses include General and Intensive English, Business English, Conversational Classes, Private Classes, English Exam Preparation (Cambridge, IELTS), and more.
At Amity English School, we structure our programmes so that each individual student obtains our full support, and can plan for his/her future success.
International students experience a sense of belonging in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere supported by bilingual staff. Our students represent over 75 different nationalities so far!
Our team are dedicated to ensuring your time with us is rewarding as well as enjoyable by providing a good standard of service from the moment you apply.
Amity English School is located in Wimbledon, less than 5 minutes walking distance from Wimbledon Train Station (served by South West Trains and only 15 minutes from Central London by train). Trains depart every 3-5 minutes from Waterloo Station.
English Courses for Adults: Beginner to advanced levels
• General English courses
• Intensive / Semi-Intensive English classes
• Part-time English courses
• English for Academic Purposes (EAP)
• English Exams Preparation (Cambridge, IELTS)
• Business English for working professionals & company executives
• Conversation & Pronunciation classes
• Evening English classes
• One-to-One / Private English lessons
• English Grammar classes
• English Summer & Winter Schools
Universal Language Centre (ULC) is an English language school located right in the heart of Manchester City Centre in North-West England. We offer a range of English courses for beginner, intermediate and advanced students including General English and IELTS / TOEFL exam preparation. We also offer classes in other languages including French, Spanish and Italian as well as business courses.
For all subjects offered, there is a flexible choice of attending either daytime or early evening classes. Our classrooms are very comfortable and all tutors are very experienced and well qualified in their respective subject areas. We are close to all main train and bus stations for easy access by all modes of transport.
English at St Andrews (EASA) provides unique residential English courses designed for business executives, professionals, golf players, whisky enthusiasts, and business graduates who would like to enjoy a quality & intensive English learning experience in the UK.
EASA is situated in the beautiful and historic town of St Andrews (less than one hour from Edinburgh) on the east coast of Scotland.
Our full-immersion intensive English courses are customized to meet your specific needs and interests. We can combine Business English and General English classes with a range of engaging leisure activities, including culture, golf and / or whisky experiences.
Students should have an English level of lower intermediate or higher. You may learn in a small group environment or may take private English lessons. Our fun and engaging leisure activity options allow you to practice your English language skills in off-site learning environments.
Rich with history and architecture, St Andrews is world-renowned as being the Home of Golf and the location of Scotland's first university. This stunning location means that we can offer you a truly first-class experience.