Top English Language Center UK (TELC UK), London:
Located in the North London borough of Haringey (only 30 minutes from Central London), Top English Language Center UK (TELC UK) provides quality English language courses. We teach adults of all levels from beginner to advanced, in small groups of 3-7 students or through private English lessons. We help you to learn English by developing the skills you need to improve your command of the language.
Established in 2009, TELC UK aims to provide an innovative approach for learning English. We offer you 1-to-1 and General English courses and activities that meet your personal and professional goals. Our English courses help you to develop your speaking, listening, reading and writing skills. Your command of English will improve significantly; you will be able to use English effectively in general, everyday situations, such as at the post office or at the bank.
You will study with a course book and your teacher will also use other teaching resources in your lessons. When you start your course, we will test your current knowledge of English, to make sure you are placed in a group at the right level. Our highly qualified and experienced teachers aim to provide a great environment to learn English and make sure the classes are carried out in a friendly and non-stressful atmosphere.
TELC UK is conveniently located 30 minutes from the heart of the city center and popular tourist atractions. Our school is just a few minutes’ walk from Wood Green Station (Piccadilly Line). Other stations nearby are Bounds Green ( Piccadily Line), Bowes Park and Alexandra Palace Rail Station(Overground). We also can be reached by the following buses: 121, 141, 232, 329, 629, N29. Free off-street parking also available.
English Language Courses:
- General English
- Business English
- Exam preparation for IELTS & FCE (First Certificate of English)
- English for Job seekers
- One-to-one English lessons
- Speaking and listening classes (Conversation practice)
- Summer English Courses
- Home English tuition
- We ensure that all students learn in groups of similar skill levels
- We teach in small groups - students quickly make progress, they also have more opportunities to participate actively in class
- Teachers organize the lessons so as to provide a diverse interaction during classes, so students make maximum use of time during the lesson
- Each lesson is well thought out and planned, it includes fixed elements such as repetition of material, involving students' presentation of new material and practicing new structures / vocabulary in speaking
- The emphasis is on speaking skills, where students are involved, such as in discussions and role plays that simulate everyday situations.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Wood Green, London, England , UK & England|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.