Universität in England - Studium und Sprachreisen in Großbritannien. Universitätsstudium / Akademisches Jahr und Universitätsvorbereitung im Ausland für internationale Studenten, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Intensivkurse zum Englisch lernen in England, London, Schottland, Irland, Dublin..
Burlington School Of English: Die Burlington School befindet sich in einer wohlhabenden Wohngegend von Fulham in Süd-West London. Es wurde 1990 gegründet, um qualitativ hochwertige und innovative Englischunterricht mit einem Lehrplan, der eine kommunikative und ganzheitlichen Ansatz mit kulturellen Eintauchen in die Sitten und Sprache des Vereinigten Königreichs umfasst sind. Wir sind hier, um die Bedürfnisse der Lernenden, deren erste Sprache nicht zu helfen und ihnen hilft, bei der Verbesserung ihrer Englischkenntnisse und werden in ihrem Streben nach ihren akademischen, unternehmerischen und persönlichen Ziele erfolgreich Englisch zu dienen.
Email:Contact us below
Alle unsere Lehrer sind qualifizierte, erfahrene und bieten gute Qualität Unterricht auf allen Ebenen. Sie werden von unseren Director of Studies und unser Verwaltungspersonal unterstützt. Die Schule ist vom British Council anerkannt und ist Mitglied von English UK. Wir sind auch eine eingetragene Trinity Exam Center. Unsere Kunden sind reifer, motivierte Erwachsene (Mindestalter 16) und Klassen so klein sind - bis zu 18 Studenten in den frühen Morgenstunden und am späten Vormittag und bis zu 22 Schüler in Nachmittagsunterricht. Durchschnitt ist 15 und 18 entsprechend.
Englischkurse in London: Alle unsere Kurse sind intensiv und praktisch. Unser Ziel ist es, Ihnen relevante Fähigkeiten, die sofort angewendet werden können.
- General Englischkurse
- Prüfungsvorbereitung Kurse
- Englisch für spezielle Zwecke (Fachthemen) Kurse
- Englisch für Jugendliche
Wir bieten eine Reihe von Workshops, die Schüler ihre Sprachkenntnisse zu verbessern. Die Studierenden sind aufgefordert, ein super Studiengang anzuschließen jeden ersten Montag eines jeden Monats.
Amity English School, a department of Amity College, is an English language school in South West London, situated in the heart of Wimbledon in the Borough of Merton. We offer a wide variety of English language courses for beginner to advanced learners.
Serving an international student body, locally-based adults and working professionals, our courses are available full-time and part-time - providing morning, afternoon & evening study options.
Courses include General and Intensive English, Business English, Conversational Classes, Private Classes, English Exam Preparation (Cambridge, IELTS), and more.
At Amity English School, we structure our programmes so that each individual student obtains our full support, and can plan for his/her future success.
International students experience a sense of belonging in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere supported by bilingual staff. Our students represent over 75 different nationalities so far!
Our team are dedicated to ensuring your time with us is rewarding as well as enjoyable by providing a good standard of service from the moment you apply.
Amity English School is located in Wimbledon, less than 5 minutes walking distance from Wimbledon Train Station (served by South West Trains and only 15 minutes from Central London by train). Trains depart every 3-5 minutes from Waterloo Station.
English Courses for Adults: Beginner to advanced levels
• General English courses
• Intensive / Semi-Intensive English classes
• Part-time English courses
• English for Academic Purposes (EAP)
• English Exams Preparation (Cambridge, IELTS)
• Business English for working professionals & company executives
• Conversation & Pronunciation classes
• Evening English classes
• One-to-One / Private English lessons
• English Grammar classes
• English Summer & Winter Schools
Whether your goal is to accelerate your career, or simply travel the world, with a Kaplan International Colleges course you will gain the English language skills and academic approach you need to succeed. Founded in the late 1970’s, our English school in Cambridge, England is housed in a large, converted Edwardian house close to the city centre. Choose from our wide range of courses and accommodation options at our Cambridge English school and explore one of the world’s greatest university cities while improving your English.
Taught by qualified, experienced and friendly teachers, our English school offers a wide range of English courses, as well as Cambridge exam preparation courses, to help students of all levels advance their academic and professional careers.
With over 40 English language schools in eight countries, Kaplan International Colleges, world leaders in English education, has been teaching English as a foreign language to students and professionals since 1967. Our English school in Cambridge is accredited by the British Council and is an active member of English UK, the association of recognised English language schools.
Quality English Language Courses:
- General English programs
- General English Academic Year/Semester options
- Vacation English classes
- Intensive English lessons
- Intensive English Academic Year/Semester options
- Cambridge Test Preparation
- First Certificate of English (FCE)
- Certificate of Advanced English (CAE)
Edinburgh School of English is one of the leading English language schools in Scotland and the UK. We offer a range of general, specialist and academic English courses that are available all year round and designed for adults (17+). Our courses include intensive English courses, preparation courses for the IELTS and Cambridge exams, private English lessons and more. The Edinburgh School of English is a member of English UK and is accredited by the British Council.
The Edinburgh School of English also offers language courses during the summer for children and teenagers aged 10 – 17 years old. These intensive languages courses combine our philosophy of learning English in a fun way with a cultural and sporting activity programme, which ensures our young learners speak as much English as possible during their stay.
Our homestay accommodation is very popular. Our families are mainly based in the attractive suburbs of Edinburgh, usually an average journey of 30 minutes away from the school by bus.
- Intensive English Course
- IELTS Exam Preparation
- Cambridge Exam Preparation - FCE, CAE, CPE
- Combination Courses (General English plus English for Specific Purposes)
- Private English Lessons
- Courses for English Teachers
- Summer English Courses for Children & Teenagers (10-17 years)
• Established in 1978, St Brelade’s College in Jersey is an English language school that provides a wide range of year-round courses, including holiday, intensive or business courses, private lessons or residential programmes.
• We offer separate courses for adults and young learners, and welcome individuals or groups.
• With a varying weekly activity programme, visiting places of interest, such as castles and conservation parks, arranging social evenings and activities such as water sports, we provide a holiday package that allows our students to practise their English, along with having a memorable stay.
• Students have the option of staying in homestay accommodation, our adult or teenage residences, or local hotels which can be arranged as part of your stay.
• Our school is located on the British island of Jersey in the Channel Islands, approximately 20 miles off the French coast and 80 miles south of England, and we benefit from a milder climate. St Brelade’s College is accredited by the British Council and is a member of English UK.
Student Testimonials: "We are so happy that we decided to come here. I have been to many other language schools in different countries and I can say, this is absolutely the best I have ever been to!.."
- Anita, Switzerland
"Morning classes dramatically improved our English. We did activities, games and others things. It was very entertaining and at the same time we moved forward. I saw the results this year on my grades."
- Arethuse, France
English Language Classes: - Beginner to advanced levels
• Standard English course
• Intensive English course
• One-to-one / Individual Tuition (Private English lessons)
• Business English classes
• Cambridge FCE & CAE Exam preparation
• IELTS & TOEFL test prep
• Combination English courses (Private or group classes in subjects of your choice e.g. English for business, law, medicine)
• English for Seniors (50+)
• English + Golf
• Summer Intensive / Holiday English courses
• Summer English for teens & junior school (ages 10-17)
• Homestay programmes
English Village Homestay consists of a network of families living in Sussex in the south east of England, Devon & Cornwall in the south-west, and Oxford in the heart of the country.
Our families offer a comfortable homestay in lovely countryside or by the seaside, as well as English language tuition. Most of our families live only an hour or two from London.
Our teachers are all TEFL experienced and offer one to one or small group general or business English. They are caring and ready to improve your written and spoken English.
You will have plenty of opportunity to practice both listening and talking at meals and during the evening. All levels are catered for.
Testimonial: "I want to thank you for your kindness and availability. Alexia is nearly at the end of her experience, and we hope she has behaved well and that her English has improved. Thank you so much again." - Angelika & family
If you want to improve your English language skills for work or study in the UK, you first need to know what your current level is.
Learn4Good.com offers an online English language level test that assesses your English grammar skills and requires a good general knowledge of English vocabulary. The number of questions displayed in the test depends on your level.
When you have completed the test, you will learn what your current level is from Level 1 to Level 8 (beginner to advanced). It will also recommend what you should study next.
Available to take online since 2003, this free test is taken by thousands of visitors (in schools and homes throughout the world) to our website every week. It has proved very accurate in our English teaching experience. (Of course, nothing is perfect!)