Western Dakota Technical Institute: Based in Rapid City, Western Dakota Tech is the only technical institute that serves the western South Dakota region. We provide a wide range of Associate of Applied Science Degree and Diploma programs in a variety of fields, including Business, Health Services, Manufacturing, Construction Trades, and Mechanical Trades. Through internships, hands-on learning and industry partnerships, WDT students are ready to make a real and immediate contribution to their employers and to their communities directly after graduation.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Associate of Applied Science Degree and Diploma programs - categories include: - Accounting
- Business Management & Marketing
- Computer-Aided Drafting
- Electrical Trades
- Environmental Engineering Tech
- Health Unit Coordinator
- Health Information Management
- HVAC Technology
- Library Technician
- Law Enforcement
- Medical Assisting
- Phlebotomy – Laboratory Assistant
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant
- Plumbing Technology
- Pharmacy Tech
- Practical Nursing...
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in South Dakota, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
• Get certified as a spray tan technician in South Dakota with onsite or online training from Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - a renowned name in the world of spray tan!
• We offer 1-day on-site spray tan certification programs in Sioux Falls SD which take place in a leading hotel.
• In addition, we provide online spray tan courses that you can study from the comfort of your own home or workplace in Rapid City, Aberdeen and throughout South Dakota and nationwide, with content available 24/7.
• Suitable for complete beginners to advanced level beauty professionals, all of our spray tan courses come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry and has grown by almost 500% in 5 years!
• Our comprehensive spray training programs are ideal for beginner spray tan enthusiasts, experienced tanning practitioners, or someone who wants to start a business, own a salon, host mobile spray tan parties, and anyone else that wants to be a professional spray tanning consultant.
• After successfully completing your course, you will receive a Certificate signed by Aviva Labs’ President, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
Student Review: "It's refreshing to learn an easy and proper way to spray tan clients. I learned how far to stand from the client, body positioning… I loved the course. Thank you for helping me make more money at the salon!" • Jodi
Trebas Institute - Audio, Music, Film, Technology & Business School in ON & QC
Courses / Programs
Study at Trebas Institute, Canada’s leading audio and film school:
With campuses in Montreal, Quebec and Toronto, Ontario, Trebas Institute is a private, bilingual, post-secondary college in Canada specializing in the recording arts (audio, film and television, music and entertainment management), as well as business & technology.
Taught in both English and French, our programs are accessible to a wide range of students, and are updated to reflect changes within the industry.
Many of our programs also conclude with internships to give you something to put on your resume and to provide you with an opportunity to work out which role really suits your interests.
Since 1979, we’ve helped over 3,000 graduates (Canadian & international students) achieve their goals of working in film, business, music & technology by providing a range of affordable programs.
Trebas Institute provides state-of-the-art facilities in Montreal and Toronto, and access to industry equipment including audio and filmmaking gear, sign-out labs and studios. In addition, you’ll be able to participate in internships to help you showcase your knowledge and hone your skills.
Our instructors also bring a wealth of industry knowledge to the programs and are ready to provide you with the support you need to reach your ambitions. Contact us today to receive information on your your chosen career path!
Accredited Diploma Programs:
- Diploma in Audio and Video Post-Production
- Diploma in Live Sound
- Diploma in Sound Recording
- Diploma in Sound Design
- Diploma in Audio Engineering and Production/DJ Arts
- Diploma in Film and Television Production
- Diploma in Film & Television Production and Post-Production
- Diploma in E-Commerce and Online Business Management
- Diploma in Digital Marketing and Social Media
- Diploma in Event and Venue Management
- Diploma in Entertainment Management
- Diploma in Show and Event Management
- Diploma in Music Business Administration
Conveniently located in Southwest Houston TX, Milestone Technical Institute (MTI) is a computer training facility that offers a wide range of in-class and online IT training courses, from Microsoft certification training to computer basics, and SAP Certification.
Our school is situated at 9800 Centre Parkway, off the Southwest Freeway. Financial aid is available to those who qualify. Tuition assistance is also available for Military members.
Our short-term courses include desktop application software, hardware maintenance and assembly, networking administration, web applications and more. Most of the courses can be completed in 1 to 12 months, and we provide day, evening and weekend classes.
In addition, all of our programs can be taken online from anywhere in the U.S. and worldwide. Class sizes are kept small and you are taught by certified instructors with industry and teaching experience.
When courses are completed, we offer free job placement assistance to our students.
Milestone Technical Institute is authorized under Federal law to issue I-20 to international students for M-1 student visa status.
Student Testimonial: "The course is very practical with a lot of real life examples and hand on practices. Would like to suggest to offer more courses more regularly, but apart from that the service that I received is very satisfactory."
IT Training & Certification Programs:
• .NET Software Training
• A+ Certification
• C# Programming using Microsoft .NET Training
• Cisco CCNA Training
• IT Administrator Program
• IT Engineer Program
• MCITP: Enterprise Administrator (MCSE)
• MCITP: Server Administrator (MCSA)
• Office Automation Systems
• SAP BW/BI
• SAP Technical
• SAP Financial Accounting
• SAP HR Management
• SAP Management Accounting
• SAP MM - Material Management
• Computer Security Specialist
• IT Security Analyst
• Information Systems Auditor Training
• Web Design...
Concordia College is a four-year liberal arts college of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Moorhead, Minnesota that offers Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Music degree programs, as well as a Master of Education in world language instruction. We also offer 12 pre-professional programs in fields such as medicine, law, engineering, and dentistry that will give you a jump on graduate school.
Concordia College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Exploring today's most important issues from a wide range of world, political, religious and cultural views adds essential depth to our 61 majors and 12 preprofessional programs. Our students benefit from an academically challenging, yet welcoming and supportive learning environment. Faculty help students discover their potential, pushing them to achieve beyond what they imagine is possible.
College Of Nursing at The University of North Dakota, Grand Forks
Courses / Programs
The College of Nursing at the University of North Dakota in Grand Forks, offers distance learning and on-campus undergraduate programs of study which lead to a Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree (BSN). The mission of the College of Nursing is to educate individuals for professional roles in nursing and nutrition. The college strives to enhance the health of people in the region by preparing leaders in nursing and nutrition through innovative, accessible programs, and significant faculty and student scholarship and service.
Graduate and undergraduate students receive their education in a caring and culturally inclusive environment and are expected to develop critical thinking and intellectual inquiry skills. The College of Nursing is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
Undergraduate Nursing Degree Programs:
- 4-Year Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Baccalaureate Accelerated Curriculum (BAC-2) or Accelerated program
- Licensed Practical Nursing (LPN) to BSN program
- Registered Nurse (RN) to BSN program
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing