Duluth Business University (DBU): Located in Duluth, Minnesota, Duluth Business University (DBU) provides a range of Diploma, Associate & Bachelor Degree programs in academic fields that include Business Administration, Management, Medical Assisting, Graphic Design, and other fields of study. DBU has been preparing students for rewarding and challenging careers for over a century. We have a legacy of providing excellent training to help students advance in their chosen careers, through a comprehensive curriculum, flexible class scheduling, and a faculty that is dedicated to providing quality education.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Bachelor of Science Degree Programs: - Health Care Management
- Business Management
Associate in Applied Science Degree Programs: - Human Services
- Graphic Design Media
- Medical Billing and Coding (Diploma also available)
- Paralegal Professional
- Medical Assisting (Diploma also available)
- Business Administration
- Veterinary Technology
- Environmental Health & Safety (Diploma also available)
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Concordia College is a four-year liberal arts college of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Moorhead, Minnesota that offers Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Music degree programs, as well as a Master of Education in world language instruction. We also offer 12 pre-professional programs in fields such as medicine, law, engineering, and dentistry that will give you a jump on graduate school.
Concordia College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Exploring today's most important issues from a wide range of world, political, religious and cultural views adds essential depth to our 61 majors and 12 preprofessional programs. Our students benefit from an academically challenging, yet welcoming and supportive learning environment. Faculty help students discover their potential, pushing them to achieve beyond what they imagine is possible.
Located in Alexandria, Douglas County, Minnesota, Alexandria Technical College (ATC) is a premier two-year college offering certificate, diploma and degree programs in classroom and online settings. Course categories include Computer Sciences, General Education, Law Enforcement, Marketing, Media, and other fields of study.
Alexandria Technical College is known for it's high placement rate, our graduates have enjoyed placement rates averaging over 92% for several decades. Being an ATC student means you can feel confident in your ability to find a related job in your field of study once you graduate.
Alexandria Technical College is accredited at the Associate degree level by the Higher Learning Commission. As part of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities System, Alexandria Technical College is a public, open enrollment institution.
Course categories include:
- Administrative and Office Management
- Art, Design, and Media
- Business Management and Finance Professionals
- Computer Sciences
- General Education
- Health and Professional Services
- Law Enforcement
- Manufacturing, Construction, and Industrial Technology
- Sales and Marketing
- Transportation and Mechanics
Minneapolis Community and Technical College (MCTC) is a public two-year college located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis.
MCTC enrolls nearly 15,000 credit students annually and is an active partner in initiatives designed to strengthen the social, economic and cultural vitality of the Twin Cities metropolitan area.
Created in 1996, under the umbrella of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities (MnSCU) system, MCTC is the result of the merger of two institutions: a technical college with a long history of vocational education dating back to 1914 and an open-enrollment community college established in 1965.
Currently, the spacious campus covers 21.6 acres of land and recent expansions include a new state-of-the-art Science Center, culinary kitchen and dining hall and outdoor plaza.
MCTC offers a number of degrees and credentials you can transfer to a bachelor's degree program or use to acquire a job in a specialized field. When enrolling it is important to know which degree path is right for you, as programs vary in requirements and transferability.
Our admissions advisors would be happy to guide you through selecting the right option to meet your needs. Contact them today!
Located in the heart of the northern suburbs of Saint Paul, Minnesota, University of Northwestern is a private, Christian liberal arts college offering more than 50 undergraduate and graduate degree programs. University of Northwestern exists to provide Christ-centered higher education equipping students to grow intellectually and spiritually, to serve effectively in their professions, and to give God-honoring leadership in the home, church, community, and world.
University of Northwestern is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. Thus, credits earned at Northwestern are recognized by other colleges and universities. Also, Northwestern students are eligible for all federally-funded financial aid programs and other aid programs.
- Art & Graphic Design
- Biblical & Theological Studies
- Christian Ministries
- English & Literature
- History & Related Fields
- Modern Languages & Cultures
- Physical Education, Health & Kinesiology
- Science & Mathematics...
• Get certified as a spray tan technician in South Dakota with onsite or online training from Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - a renowned name in the world of spray tan!
• We offer 1-day on-site spray tan certification programs in Sioux Falls SD which take place in a leading hotel.
• In addition, we provide online spray tan courses that you can study from the comfort of your own home or workplace in Rapid City, Aberdeen and throughout South Dakota and nationwide, with content available 24/7.
• Suitable for complete beginners to advanced level beauty professionals, all of our spray tan courses come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry and has grown by almost 500% in 5 years!
• Our comprehensive spray training programs are ideal for beginner spray tan enthusiasts, experienced tanning practitioners, or someone who wants to start a business, own a salon, host mobile spray tan parties, and anyone else that wants to be a professional spray tanning consultant.
• After successfully completing your course, you will receive a Certificate signed by Aviva Labs’ President, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
Student Review: "It's refreshing to learn an easy and proper way to spray tan clients. I learned how far to stand from the client, body positioning… I loved the course. Thank you for helping me make more money at the salon!" • Jodi
Carleton College is a small, private liberal arts college in the historic river town of Northfield, Minnesota that offers Bachelor of Arts degree programs in the arts, humanities, natural sciences, and social sciences. Carleton College is committed to providing a true liberal arts education, a curriculum that challenges our students to learn broadly and think deeply. Instead of training for one narrow career path, Carleton students develop the knowledge and skills to succeed in any walk of life.
Carleton College is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools since 1913. The most important thing our students learn is how to learn for a lifetime. Critical thinking, problem solving, creativity, effective communication: these are the tools that transform a collection of facts and figures into a way of understanding the world.
A student-faculty ratio of 9 to 1 ensures that Carleton students have plenty of opportunity for interaction with their professors. Carleton's faculty members are highly respected scholars, researchers, and practitioners in their fields. Every course at Carleton is taught by a professor, not a teaching assistant, in classes small enough to offer individual attention for our students.
Bachelor of Arts Degree Programs:
- American Studies
- Art History
- Computer Science
- Educational Studies
- International Relations
- Political Economy
- Political Science
- Sociology and Anthropology
- Theater Arts
- Women's and Gender Studies, and more...