TEFL Madrid Academy: Conveniently located just 10 minutes north of Madrid's vibrant city center, TEFL Madrid Academy provides a globally-recognized, 5-week TEFL English teacher training certificate course. A globally recognized certification from our TEFL school can be your ticket to an exciting and rewarding overseas experience by providing you with the ability to work in thousands of schools, businesses, and language academies around the world.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
TEFL English Teacher Training Certificate Course: - Duration: 5 weeks / 120 hours
Modules / topics include: - Classroom Management
- Personality & Language Assessments
- Curriculum Development
- Lesson Planning
- Language Acquisition
- Reading, Writing, Speaking, and Listening.
- Teaching Materials & Resources
- Hands-on Teaching Practice (minimum 6 classes)
Alternative Study Option: - TEFL Certificate + Spanish lessons
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
FYNE Formación is a language school situated in the centre of Madrid, and offers a 4 week TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) programme. Spain. FYNE Formación are Institutional Members of the College of Teachers. Since our teaching academy was founded in 1987, we have provided language courses to both corporate and private clients. In an effort to improve the quality of our English language programmes and, at the same time, our own teaching staff, a training programme for the effective teaching of English was put in place.
This training programme acted as a guideline for teachers (both new and old) in how to teach English conscientiously and effectively. Out of this programme our specialised, intensive, 4 week TEFL course was born.
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers aBritish Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC offers our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
Do you want to start an exciting new career as an English language teacher? We offer 4-week Trinity CertTESOL courses in Malaga in southern Spain which are accredited by Trinity College London and recognised by the British Council and employers worldwide.
Upon completion of the course you will obtain an internationally recognised certification which enables you to find employment at any language school around the world. We offer free job guidance to all of our successful trainees, including help finding employment, CV writing, and interview preparation. There's a big demand for English teachers in Spain and we will assist you in finding a job in your preferred area.
- 130+ hours syllabus over 4 weeks
- Accredited by Trinity College London
- Min 6 hours of teaching practice
- Job guidance for TEFL jobs worldwide
- Workshops about working and living in Spain
- Optional Combined TEFL and Spanish course
With locations in both Barcelona and Madrid, Oxbridge offers an intensive TEFL training course in both cities with 20+ hours real teaching practice, as well as providing English language courses to more than 800 students & 150 clients. Employment opportunities are sometimes available for some of our best TEFL students.
The Oxbridge TEFL course exceeds all internationally accepted standards for ESL teacher training. The course has been designed with the knowledge and expertise of experienced professionals with extensive teaching practice, teacher training experience and preparation in applied linguistics.
The Oxbridge TEFL course is comprehensive and includes an outline of all the different language teaching methods. It reflects the kind of teaching we will encourage you to do with your students in the classroom. You will be exposed to different lecturers, teaching styles and students, and guided by a system that uses a modern and unique approach to English teaching.
All applicants for the TEFL course need to pass through the interview process and can then be offered sponsorship. We also offer foreign language experience, job guidance and advice about developing a career as a teacher.
Intensive TEFL training course in Barcelona or Madrid:
- The programme is a 4-week intensive TEFL course, 120 hours, which includes 20+ hours of teaching practice.
- The focus is on practical teaching components with observed and guided teaching practice.
- We will provide you with exposure to all possible levels (beginners to advanced), a range of ages, different group sizes (from one-to-one teaching up to groups of 8 students) and various groups with specific purposes.
International House Palma is located in the centre of Palma de Mallorca, the capital of the Spanish Mediterranean island of Mallorca (Majorca). The school offers the Cambridge Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA) program, probably the most widely recognised qualification within the English language teaching (ELT) profession. The CELTA course is suitable for both those new to the profession and it can also act as a refresher course for those with some TEFL experience but with no formal training.
The school occupies all four floors of a traditional Mallorquin building in the heart of the city's Gothic Quarter, opposite the city hall and two minutes from the 9th Century Arab baths and 13th century cathedral. The school has 15 air conditioned classrooms, a computer room with cable internet access and a wireless hotspot floor. It is also surrounded by narrow pedestrianised streets where students enjoy sipping coffee in the shade of orange and lemon trees.
CLIC (Centro de Lenguas e Intercambio Cultural) International House Seville is a lively modern language school with an international atmosphere, with two centres in the heart of Seville in Andalusia in southern Spain. We offer CELTA and DELTA courses, as well as TEFL management courses for for experienced teachers who are interested in being trained to take up a senior teaching or management position in a language school.
International House Seville Teacher Training was approved by the University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate (UCLES) as a centre for Cambridge courses in 1998. All our teacher training courses thus have the double guarantee of Cambridge and International House. It is one of the largest English language teaching centres in Andalusia and the only Cambridge ESOL CELTA and DELTA centre in southern Spain.
CLIC became a fully-affiliated member of the International House World Organisation in 1997, under the new name of CLIC International House Seville.
- CELTA courses
- CELTA Summer Special Package available as 8 or 10 week course
- DELTA courses
- TEFL Management course for experienced teachers who are interested in being trained to take up a senior teaching or management position in a language school
- Special courses for Teaching Younger Learners and Teaching Business English