TEFL Madrid Academy: Located in Madrid's Arguelles neighborhood, just 10 minutes north of the city center, TEFL Madrid Academy is a globally-recognised school that provides a 5-week English teacher training certification course.
Each trainee teaches a minimum of six classes which are observed by our staff. Students can choose a stand-alone TEFL Certificate course, or combine the TEFL course with Spanish lessons.
Accommodation is with local host families, in shared apartments, or hostels. Alternatively, students can arrange their own accommodation.
International House Palma is located in the centre of Palma de Mallorca, the capital of the Spanish Mediterranean island of Mallorca (Majorca). The school offers the Cambridge Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA) program, probably the most widely recognised qualification within the English language teaching (ELT) profession. The CELTA course is suitable for both those new to the profession and it can also act as a refresher course for those with some TEFL experience but with no formal training.
The school occupies all four floors of a traditional Mallorquin building in the heart of the city's Gothic Quarter, opposite the city hall and two minutes from the 9th Century Arab baths and 13th century cathedral. The school has 15 air conditioned classrooms, a computer room with cable internet access and a wireless hotspot floor. It is also surrounded by narrow pedestrianised streets where students enjoy sipping coffee in the shade of orange and lemon trees.
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers aBritish Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC offers our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
Founded in 1972, International House Barcelona is one of Europe's leading language and teacher training schools. We offer a range of TEFL / TESOL certification courses including the Cambridge Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA) course, Cambridge Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults (DELTA) course, Certificate in English Language Teaching to Young Learners course as well as online TEFL courses.
The CELTA course is the original "TEFL" course and provides initial training leading to a Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA). It is intended for those without previous experience who wish to enter the profession and for teachers with no previous training in this field. This course can be taken on a full-time or part-time basis.
The Cambridge Diploma (DELTA) is the most prestigious and widely recognised British qualification in English Language Teaching. It is intended for candidates who have substantial experience of teaching English either in the UK or abroad.
- Cambridge Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA)
- Cambridge Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults (DELTA)
- Certificate in English Language Teaching to Young Learners
- CELT YL Extension Course
- Teaching Very Young Learners
- Online TEFL courses
International TEFL and TESOL Training (ITTT) is a professional ESL teacher training organization dedicated to raising standards of teaching and professionalism in EFL (English as a Foreign Language). In conjunction with TEFL International, we offer an internationally-recognised and accredited four-week TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) certificate course in over 30 locations worldwide, including in Barcelona on the Mediterranean coast of Spain.
Barcelona is the second largest city in Spain after Madrid and the capital of the region of Catalonia. It is approximately 500km (only 1 hour flight) from Madrid. Barcelona is served by Barcelona Airport, about 17 km from the centre of Barcelona. The TEFL International school is situated in new offices in the heart of Barcelona. There are 3 metro lines close by and regular buses and night buses run along the Paseo de San Juan.
The TEFL certificate you earn on completion will enable you to work as an English as a Foreign Language (EFL) teacher in Spain or around the world. In addition, we offer a combined TEFL course which allows you to combine online TEFL training with practical classroom teaching experience.
Sign up for any one of our TEFL International 4-week residential courses, now available in over 30 international locations worldwide and receive an additional certificate course free of charge. You may choose from the following free courses: (a) Introduction to TEFL (b) Teaching Business English (c) Teaching English to Young Learners
Situated in the heart of Madrid's Financial District, ITTI Madrid provides accredited TEFL / TESOL English teacher training certification programs for local and international students.
Our 4-week TEFL course includes teaching practice with a real-life English class, and is the best for those who have never taught English before and for the ones who have done it but want to certified their expertise.
As you gradually acquire new skills, you have enough practice to apply them to teaching and get immediate feedback from your ITTI trainer.
Chester School of English in Madrid, Spain provides a 4-week intensive CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) course. This course aims to help trainee teachers to learn the principles of effective teaching, to gain the practical skills you will need for teaching English to adult learners and to get valuable hands-on teaching experience.
The CELTA certificate is a highly-recognised and renowned teaching certificate. You do not need any specific qualifications if you are a native English speaker, although you will need to have a standard of education which would allow entry to Higher Education in the UK or home country. You can also complete the course if you are not a native English speaker but you will need a level of English which will allow you to follow the course, as well as complete the course work.
Our training team is experienced, enthusiastic, motivated and excellent at getting the best from trainees during what is a demanding TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) course. Our head trainer has more than 20 years experience in delivering CELTA courses.