ESLplus in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, is a private educational institution offering a wide range of TEFL / TESOL English teacher training workshop programs through the Academy of Teaching and Training. Our short 1-day workshops last between 1 and 2 hours, and include topics such as 'How To’s in a Multilevel Setting', 'Journal Writing', 'Using YouTube in the Classroom', and more.
Our aim is to provide quality language teacher instruction best suited to the needs of our students. We stress the importance of relevant, practical and communicative curriculum supported by all the important language, cultural and social aspects of education.
ESLplus is located in Mississauga which is only 15 minutes from Toronto in the Canadian province of Ontario. ESLplus offers a wide range of modern facilities to our students. We are also happy to organise accommodation with a local host family for the duration of your studies.
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2018-06-16 were from viewers in:
Pasay City, Philippines;
Quezon City, Philippines;
Cape town, South Africa;
Pasig City, Philippines;
Valenzuela city/metro manila/ncr, Philippines;
Dagupan City, Philippines;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
• With two training centres in Toronto, Ontario, StudyCELTA provides quality English language teacher courses to students from Canada and around the world.
• The Eglinton Avenue Campus training centre in the North Toronto area offers both full-time and part-time Cambridge CELTA courses, and part-time Cambridge DELTA courses.
• The University Avenue Campus training centre in downtown Toronto area offers full-time Cambridge CELTA courses.
• Being active globally in the TEFL / TESOL field since 1999, StudyCELTA is highly experienced in facilitating English language teacher certification for students who have made the decision to become a teacher of English as a second language.
• Having experienced work life ourselves as second language teachers and in management roles in language schools globally, we fully understand the importance and process of choosing a quality, accredited TEFL course. We look forward to answering your questions.
• Accommodation can be arranged by the Teacher Training Center for trainees coming from outside of Toronto.
Student Review: "The opportunity to actually teach while learning is an unparalleled experience and the teacher trainers employ the same methodology in their instructions. Having a teacher with a wealth of experience is excellent, but having teachers who care so passionately about teaching is invaluable."
- Michael from Canada
The International Language Academy of Canada (ILAC) is an accredited English language school and TESOL teacher training school with campuses in the centers of Toronto, Ontario and Vancouver, BC.
Our four-week International TESOL certificate program is offered to international students who want to go back to their country to teach or want an additional English achievement for their resume. This course includes 100 hours of instruction plus a mandatory 10-hour teaching practice (practicum).
Our four-week TESOL Diploma program is offered to native English speakers and non-native speakers who want to become language teachers in Canada and overseas. It includes 100 hours of instruction plus a mandatory 20-hour teaching practice (practicum).
TESOL English Teacher Training Certificate & Diploma Programs:
- 4-week International TESOL Certificate Program
- 4-week TESOL Diploma Program
The hands-on experience you gain through our practice sessions will give you the confidence you need to win over a real classroom and create an environment that is nurturing, real and fulfilling, not only for your students, but for you, as teacher.
Are you ready to start an exciting new career teaching English abroad? Take one of Ontesol's accredited online TESOL / TEFL courses and gain an internationally-recognized qualification as an ESL (English as a Second Language) teacher from the comfort of your own home.
Ontesol was developed by Coventry House International in Toronto to provide students with the flexibility of taking a TESOL / TEFL course online. Coventry House International has years of experience delivering advanced TESOL courses such as Trinity CertTESOL and TESL Canada.
Our innovative online teacher training courses provide students with the skills and knowledge required to become ESL teachers. Our mission is to provide teachers with the latest innovative approaches, techniques, strategies, and classroom procedures in order to foster their professional development.
Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, Ontario in Canada, Sol Schools Toronto offers a range of internationally-recognized and accredited ESL teacher training courses to students from Canada and around the world.
Certification programs offered by Sol Schools Toronto include a part-time and full-time TESL (Teaching English as a Second Language) diploma, Cambridge CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) course and a TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) certificate.
We also offer 5-hour teacher training workshops which cover specific aspects of English language teaching such as Teaching Business English; Teaching English to Young Learners or Teaching English Online.
Conveniently located in downtown Toronto, Sol Schools Toronto is within walking distance of Wellesley subway station, the famous Eaton's Centre and 10 minutes to the CN Tower on the subway.
Because Sol Schools Toronto is also an ESL school, teacher training students are constantly immersed with ESL learners throughout the day to give a real sense of what it is like in a school that teaches English as a second language.
• International TEFL Academy is an ESL teacher training organization that offers internationally accredited and recognized TEFL / TESOL certification courses in Canada and world-wide. We also offer an online TEFL / TESOL course.
• We are centrally located in downtown Toronto, close to the Wellesley subway station, the famous Eaton's Center and 10 minutes from the CN Tower via subway. The historic Blake Mansion in the downtown centre of Toronto serves as the home of our Toronto TEFL school.
• Our TEFL training incorporates hands-on student teaching (practicum) with these English language students. TEFL classes include a full day of classroom work, practice teaching, group discussion and role-playing.
• An immersion method is followed where teaching skills and knowledge of grammar are developed, through morning sessions and evening practical teaching.
• The TEFL / TESOL course offered in Toronto is also accredited by TESOL Canada.
• Full-time TEFL course (5 weeks) The full-time TEFL course is a very intense 5 week program. (Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 3:00pm for 4 weeks for classroom time).
• Toronto Part-time TEFL course (10 weeks) The part-time program is a good option for those working around work or personal commitments. (Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 6pm to 9:30pm for 10 weeks).
• Online TEFL / TESOL certificate course (170-Hours) Consists of 150 class hours and 20 hours of teaching practice.
Start a rewarding new career as an English language teacher in Canada or abroad! A leading provider of TESOL/TESOL certification in North America, Oxford Seminars offers combined online / on-site English teacher training programs.
In Vancouver BC, our 100-hour onsite course is held at the University of British Columbia and/or the Simon Fraser University-Vancouver campus. In addition, there is a 40-hour online component to our certification course.
Our course has a limited class size, includes comprehensive teaching materials and concludes with an interactive teaching practicum. We back our internationally-recognized certificate with our Graduate Placement Service, which boasts partnerships in strong ESL markets across the globe.
Get certified as an English language teacher and join thousands of Oxford Seminars graduates teaching English in dozens of countries around the world! Our TESOL teacher training courses are also offered at other locations in BC, Ontario, Alberta, Nova Scotia, Manitoba, Quebec, Saskatchewan, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, and across the United States.
"From the start of this course, with no knowledge, to the end of the course, with a great improvement in knowledge and confidence, I am ready to take on this new and exciting change in careers." - R.E., Vancouver, BC