TEFL / TESOL certification in Australia: English teacher courses in Sydney, NSW - Learn how to teach English as a second language. Full-time & part-time TEFL certificate course / ESL teacher training in Randwick / Coogee Beach area.
UNSW Institute of Languages, Sydney: Located in Randwick, Southern Sydney, The UNSW Institute of Languages provides a comprehensive Certificate in Teaching English To Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) course, with full and part-time study options. The UNSW (University of New South Wales) is Australia's leading international university, ranked among the top 50 universities in the world. Our English language teaching courses provide valuable in-service opportunities to professionals working in these fields.
Certificate in Teaching English To Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) - Part-time Course: 12 weeks (3 hours, 2 evenings per week plus 6 hours on alternate Saturdays)
- Full-time Course: 4 weeks (6 hours per day, Monday – Friday)
StudyCELTA offers the internationally-recognised CELTA course in Adelaide, South Australia.
The teacher training centre is an approved University of Cambridge centre offering teacher training programmes leading to a University of Cambridge qualification in teaching English, i.e. CELTA Certificate. Adelaide is only 1 hour from Melbourne and 1.5 hours from Sydney by air.
The CELTA course provides initial training for English language teachers. It is intended for those without previous experience who wish to enter the profession and for teachers with no previous training in this field.
Permanent internal and external teacher training guarantees that the trainers at the Adelaide centre use the latest teacher training methods and resources. All trainers meet the requirements of the National ELT Accreditation Scheme (NEAS) as well as the Cambridge ESOL teacher training requirements. All trainers have specialist English language teaching qualifications.
i-to-i have been running weekend TEFL courses for over ten years in Sydney and other locations throughout Australia. The 20-hour TEFL course covers the grammatical concepts needed in the classroom and offers hands-on learning to teaching in the foreign classroom. Courses and course provider accredited by the ODLQC.
Get certified to teach English as a Second Language (ESL) in your home country or abroad!
Successfully completing an accredited online TEFL / TESOL course with TEFL Training College will earn you an internationally-recognized qualification that will allow you to teach English to adults and young learners.
A global leader in online TEFL / TESOL education, our courses are available to students in Australia, New Zealand, UK, USA, Canada and worldwide.
Our online TEFL / TESOL certification courses are very affordable and can be tailored to your needs. You do not need to wait for any specific start dates, you can start studying on the day you enrol! There will be regular assignments but no formal examinations.
You will be exposed to the latest industry course reading materials, video clips, audio - tutorials and web-based texts. You will also be assigned a tutor for the duration of your studies who will be available to assist you with your studies and guide you every step of the way.
Student Testimonials: "My studies with the TEFL Training College forced me to think about the details of actually teaching a class, and gave me the heads up on common teaching mistakes. Overall I am glad I did this program, I definitely think it will end up being beneficial."
- Graham, Australia
"Thank you very much for a great course. I found the course structure very well-planned. I also found the multiple resources gave a thorough overview of each topic." - Gavin, South Africa
Curtin English is part of Curtin University in Perth, Western Australia, and provides quality English language tuition and teacher training to overseas students preparing to enter undergraduate and post graduate courses at Curtin University.
We are also an authorised Cambridge ESOL centre, offering CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) courses. CELTA is for candidates who have little or no English language teaching experience. It may also be suitable for those with some experience but with little training.
Well-established internationally, internally assessed and externally moderated, it is intensive and practical. Traditionally we have offered two full-time courses a year during the university breaks. From 2013, we are introducing part-time CELTA courses.
• Do you want to start an exciting new career teaching English abroad? Would you like to achieve an internationally-accredited TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) qualification that is recognised worldwide from the comfort of your own home?
• The International TEFL Institute (ITEFLI) provides online TEFL (TESOL) certificate and master diploma courses to students in Australia, New Zealand and worldwide. Our online courses allow you to learn at your own pace with up to 6 months to complete a course.
• Each course includes a module aimed at teaching Young Learners, Adults, Business English, and a module on improving your Grammar Awareness.
• ITEFLI is accredited by the International TEFL Accreditation Council (ITEFLAC) - an independent body that specialises in the accreditation of TEFL/TESOL course providers and institutions.
• There are thousands of TEFL jobs abroad for certified TEFL teachers. A TEFL qualification from ITEFLI will help you find TEFL jobs throughout the world, from Spain to South Korea, Thailand to Turkey.
• We provide you with the teacher training and certification required in order to get a professional well-paid job. We provide you with career advice, as well as free access to our TEFL library, TEFL videos & job board.
Student Review: "I had a great experience with the International TEFL Institute. This is attributed to their efficient employees and most importantly the quality and affordable standard of English education that I was provided." - Lola
• Online TEFL Certificate (120 hrs)
Initial qualification for those wishing to start a career as an English teacher.
• Online TEFL Master Diploma Course (250 hrs)
Increase your understanding of the principles & practice of English teaching. Ideal for those who wish to extend their professional experience and accept new responsibilities.
• Short Certificate Course
Teaching Practice Certificate (20 hours)
International Career Institute - Online TEFL Course for Australian & Global Students
Courses / Programs
• International Career Institute (ICI) is a leading, accredited distance learning school for students in Australia & globally that offers an online TESOL (ICI Diploma) qualification course as well as courses in a wide range of other subjects and professions.
• Our online TEFL / TESOL English teacher training course will quickly provide you with the key skills you need to be a successful ESL teacher around the world.
• ICI home study students come from Australia, NZ, the Philippines, India, the UK, USA, Africa and elsewhere around the globe. We have weekly intake dates, and you can enroll whenever you are ready.
• ICI online TESOL courses are recognised & accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC), and the International Accreditation and Recognition Council (IARC).
• ICI is a member of the College of Teachers which is the UK's professional educational institute for teachers.
Further Professional / Career Development Training Online:
Also ICI Diploma & ICI Advanced Diploma qualifications in a wide range of careers: Hospitality, catering, business management, office admin, PR, marketing, sales, HR, IT / web design, journalism, counselling & psychology, natural health / nutrition, fashion design, beauty therapy, makeup, pet care, & more.
Material covered includes:
- Teaching methods
- Classroom management
- Planning lessons
- English systems, skills and spelling
- Receptive skills, listening and reading
- Productive skills, speaking and writing
- Teaching vocabulary, meaning and context
- Teaching grammar
- Visual aids, activities and games
- Phonology of English, teaching pronunciation and the phonemic script
- Testing for the EFL - ESL student
- Culture and the EFL - ESL classroom
- Professional development and employment
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.