Private Schools Illinois: Preschool Chicago, Private elementary, high school in Cook County, College preparatory school, Private co-ed day schools, Kindergarten program, Early childhood education south Chicago in Morgan Park
Morgan Park Academy, Chicago: Located in the Morgan Park residential area of Chicago in Cook County, Morgan Park Academy is a co-educational, college preparatory, independent day school dedicated to preparing students for college and inspiring them to strive for excellence and realize their full potential, both academically and as individuals. Families come to MPA from communities throughout Chicago, the southern and western suburbs in Cook, DuPage, Kankakee, and Will counties, as well as northwest Indiana. Founded in 1873, Morgan Park Academy provides a continuous education from Preschool through to 12th grade.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
At Morgan Park Academy, our highly motivated faculty is complemented by a stimulating, time-tested curriculum. We have some of the smallest class sizes among the top schools in Illinois, and we provide an engaging, personal learning experience for students from Preschool through to High School.
- Preschool program
- Lower School program
- Middle School program
- Upper School program
- High School program
- Additionally: Athletics program & Wellness program
* We provide a rigorous curriculum with English, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies, Spanish, French, Visual Arts, Music and Physical Education.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Penny Lane has two quality schools located in the Chicago Ridge and Oaklawn neighborhoods, south-west of downtown Chicago in Cook County, IL. Penny Lane is a privately owned and DCFS licensed facility that offers various educational and child care options. We provide early childhood education serving families throughout Woodlawn, Englewoood, Evergereen Park, South Shore and South Chicago.
Penny Lane plays a major role in guiding children's development and providing them with experiences that nurture their social, cognitive and physical abilities. We want your child to feel secure and independent, to move from one activity to another as easily and confidently as possible.
We follow the same schedule day after day. A picture schedule helps children feel secure because they know what comes next. After a few months, children are amazingly independent. They tell us what they are supposed to do next! Our early childhood education curriculum includes Spanish, Computers, Music and Movement, Rhythm instruments and a P.E curriculum. Come join the fun and let the learning begin.
- Infants program: Ages 6 weeks to 15 months
- Toddlers program: Ages 15 months to 2 years
- Two Year Olds program: Ages 2 - 3 years
- Preschool program: Ages 3 - 4 years
- Pre-kindergarten program: Ages 4 - 5 years
- Kindergarten program: Ages 5 - 6 years (Must be 5 yearrs by September 1st)
- Before / After School program: Ages 5 - 12 years
- Summer Day Camps: All ages
• Enroll in an accredited online homeschool course from Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA), and give your child or teenager the opportunity to benefit from quality online education from the comfort of their own home in Illinois and throughout the U.S.
• We deliver comprehensive, NCAA-approved study-at-home academic programs to kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students.
• A homeschool diploma is awarded to high school seniors on successful completion of the program, and an official transcript that states that they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
• We provide anytime online access to our online courses. Tailored to appeal to today’s web-savvy kids, this makes studying convenient for all schedules.
• Our staff is skilled at easing the transition from high school to college. We have experience in what it takes to get you accepted at the college of your choice.
ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Online K-12 Homeschool Programs: For kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students
• Core courses, electives & and career-technical courses
• College entrance assistance
• Advanced Placement (AP) classes
• Individualized curriculum with each student assigned a personal learning coach
• Programs for students with special needs
A homeschool diploma is awarded to high school seniors on successful completion of the program
Kids Connection Preschool, located in Joliet in Will and Kendall Counties, Illinois (40 miles south-west of Chicago), is a Preschool offering education programs to children ages 3, 4 and 5 years. Classes are structured with the same age groupings as the public school classes. The activities and materials of the classes are geared toward the interests and abilities of children their age.
Care is taken to avoid pressure, but time for individual growth is provided through free play choices, small group activities and one-on-one attention. As children feel love and acceptance, they will learn.
Parliament Tutors | Private Tutoring, Test Prep & Admissions
Courses / Programs
Parliament Tutors is dedicated to bringing students the most customized learning experiences from the most highly qualified tutors. We have private tutors based throughout Chicago, Illinois, offering academic tutoring and test preparation for students of all ages and academic backgrounds trying to reach their highest potential grades and target scores. We cater for K-8, high school and college / university students.
While our private tutoring and test prep philosophy stresses the importance of independent study and practice, Parliament's Chicago tutors are equipped with the most effective learning strategies and highest level of knowledge in their fields. In addition to our private tutoring, we offer summer crash courses for various standardized exams.
- K-8 tutoring for Math, Science, English, Social Studies & Foreign Languages
- High school tutoring for Math, Science, English, Social Studies & Foreign Languages
- College course help
- College Prep Tutoring for PSAT, SAT, ACT, SAT II & AP exams
- Postgraduate Prep Tutoring for GRE, GMAT, MCAT & LSAT exams
- TOEFL test preparation
- Language lessons including Spanish, French, Italian, Arabic, Mandarin Chinese, Korean, Japanese and more
The Paintbrush, opened in 2005, is a children's art studio owned by sisters Melanie and Mindy Apel in Lakeview on the North Side of Chicago, Cook County, IL. At The Paintbrush, kids do more than just paint. Starting at 18 months old, kids learn about famous artists, listen to music and create their own inspired works of art and projects inspired by the artists' styles.
The Paintbrush offers a selection of classes geared to different ages along with workshops and summer camp. Classes are ongoing, so kids can join anytime.
The mission of The Paintbrush is to introduce young children to the wonderful world of art. The main goal is to teach kids to love art and have an understanding of the artists they study and whose works inspire their own creations.
L&L Academy and Preschool is located on Clark Street in Chicago in Cook County (Just a block away from Lincoln Park Zoo), and offers daycare and preschool programs for children aged between three and six years. Our goals are to nurture and guide each child’s development physically, socially, emotionally and intellectually that will continue to evolve over a lifetime. This is done in an environment where learning unfolds though stimulating play, exploration and curriculum.
Some parents may prefer the Montessori approach; we believe that, as professional teachers, it is our duty to help children discover their interests through guidance. With fun, but carefully planned curriculum, we can help your child discover the wonders of reading, poetry, science, creative movement and much more.