English-speaking universities in Italy for international students: University courses in Rome, bachelor degrees & masters programs taught in English language medium for foreign students, American college students. International study abroad university in Europe, undergraduate & graduate programs in international business, management..
Link Campus University: Situated in Rome, Link Campus University is a branch of the University of Malta. We provide a wide range of Bachelor and Masters degree courses taught in English to students from around the world. The University runs its education system based on the the traditional methodological setting of the Anglo-Saxon system - the most appreciated didactic model in the world.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Bachelor Degree Programs: • Digital Communication and Performing Arts
• Political Sciences and International Relations
• International Business Administration
Masters Degrees: • Law Major
• Business Management
• Law & Management
• Luxury & Fashion Management
• Job’s Services and Politics Management
• Cultural Heritage
• Economics & Banking
• Intelligence & Security
• Strategy – Corporate Planning and Management
• Sustainable Mobility & Transport..
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2019-09-27 were from:
Terni umbria, Italy;
Colle Val D elsa, Siena;
Lake Havasu City, AZ, USA;
Gauteng, South Africa;
Johannesburg, South Africa;
Siga, Japan, Japan;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
The Swiss School of Management is part of the European University of Rome, offering a range of undergraduate and graduate degree programs that provide not only a truly practical business education but also combine the latest in technology with the most forward-thinking business, educational and leadership ideas. Our courses include Master of Business Administration (MBA), Executive MBA and Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) among others. The language of instruction is English.
Our goal is to nurture leaders who can inspire others, demonstrate outstanding skills, and work in multi-cultural environments. At the Swiss School of Management you will learn among a truly international student body as our students come from all over the world.
At the Swiss School of Management you will find an excellent faculty and staff who are ready to help you with your studies and provide a friendly and supportive environment. Our partnerships with international business schools and employers will provide you with student exchange and internship opportunities, and a curriculum that is built with the advice of business people in the field.
- Full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Dual MBA with INSEC Paris
- Executive MBA (EMBA)
- Distance MBA
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor Top-up Degree Program in USA and UK
- Advanced Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Business Administration
- International Leadership Semester
- International Forensic Week
The European Doctorate in Law and Economics (EDLE) is offered by three of the leading European universities in the area of Law & Economics: The University of Bologna in Italy, the University of Hamburg in Germany and the University of Rotterdam in the Netherlands, with the collaboration of the Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research of Mumbai, India. EDLE is a joint doctoral programme (PhD-level) especially tailored to provide doctoral students with systematic & methodical training in the economic analysis of law. It is an excellence programme sponsored by the European Commission under the Erasmus Mundus scheme. English is the language of instruction.
The EDLE programme prepares economists and lawyers of high promise for an academic career in a research field of growing importance or for responsible positions in government, research organizations and international consulting groups.
The EDLE presents an attractive option for both economists and lawyers. There can be little doubt that legal thinking can benefit strongly from economic reasoning. The study of Law and Economics assists scholars from both backgrounds in integrating these perspectives.
European Doctorate (PhD level) in Law & Economics (EDLE) - 3 years:
- In 1st year, students first study in Bologna, Italy and then in Hamburg, Germany. In 2nd year, students study in Rotterdam, Netherlands.
- At the end of the first semester of the second year, students will move to one of the participating university, depending on the field of specialization. Candidates who specialize on development law and economics will be offered the possibility to study Mumbai, India for one or two semesters.
The American University of Rome (AUR) is a 4-year degree granting institution among the oldest American private universities in Italy.
AUR prepares students to live and work across cultures offering professional programs to degree and study abroad students from around the world.
We offer Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, and Master of Arts degrees in a wide range of areas including art, architecture, business, education and more. Instruction is in English.
We also have associate degree programs, extensive semester, summer and year abroad programs, which allow students from throughout the world to come to Rome and experience the culture and history of this captivating ancient city.
The American University of Rome is accredited by The Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, a regional accrediting organization recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation and the US Dept. of Education.
Taking the best of the American approach to interdisciplinary, student-centered learning, our international faculty use Rome as our classroom and Italy and Europe as invaluable resources.
The university campus is ideally located on top of Janiculum Hill (Rome's highest hill) in Western Rome.
Bachelor Degree Programs:
- Business Administration
- Archaeology & Classics
- Art History
- English Writing, Literature & Publishing
- Film & Digital Media
- Fine Arts
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- International Relations & Global Politics
- Italian Studies
Associate Degree Programs:
- Liberal Studies
- International Business
Masters Degree Programs:
- Sustainable Cultural Heritage
- Arts Management
- Food Studies
- Study Abroad
- English Language
- First Year Program
Located in the heart of Milan's design district, Style Design College is a fashion and design career training institute that provides in-class and online Certificate, Diploma and Degree courses in a range of popular fashion-related topics. Our Fashion Design courses can be taken online or on site, while our Fashion Stylist & Photography course is online only. We also provide comprehensive 8-week short courses in Fashion Illustration & Fashion Photography.
With a strong focus on collaborating with industry, the college programs focus on imparting vital, need-to-know skills for each career type while encouraging research and innovation to set graduates and the institution ahead of the competition.
Since its inception, the founders of SDC have sought to provide international, private education to a broad spectrum of nationalities and students in a constant effort to open access to leading higher education to the world.
With campuses in Rome and Florence, Accademia Italiana is a leading international college of art and design that provides artistic and professional training at a university and post-secondary level to students from all over Italy and from around the world. Subject fields include fashion design, jewelry design, interior design, graphic design & visual communications, photography, drawing and painting, and more. You do not need to speak Italian in order to attend the Accademia Italiana.
We offer a range of college education and short-term study options that include B.A. bachelor's degree courses, postgraduate diploma (masters) programs, liberal arts and design academic year abroad / semester abroad programs for college credit, monthly courses, summer courses (taught in English & Italian) and Italian language & culture programs.
Our 3-year programs are dual qualfication courses; On successful graduation you earn a BA (Hons) degree validated by the prestigious University of Wales, a leading UK university, as well as an advanced diploma from Accademia Italiana.
Our art courses and Italian language and culture courses have been authorized by the Italian Ministry of Public Education.
• Get an American university education in the heart of Rome with John Cabot University (JCU)!
• The largest overseas American liberal arts university in Italy, JCU is accredited by the American Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
• We provide four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) and 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) degree programs to students from the U.S. and worldwide. We also offer a Masters in Art History, semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer programs.
• All courses are taught in English with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• Our diverse student body comprises about 1,200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Africa, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast-paced global world.
• Whether you are considering studying in Rome with us for 4 years, or as a visiting student for one semester, JCU, with our prestigious and dedicated faculty, and our rich and rigorous curricular offerings, will provide an unforgettable academic experience whose fruits you will enjoy for a lifetime.
4-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) & 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) undergraduate degree programs in:
• Business Administration; International Affairs; Political Science; Communications; Economics and Finance; International Business; Marketing; Art History; Classical Studies; English Literature; History; Humanistic Studies; Italian Studies.