International universities in Russia: Graduate schools, international university in Moscow offering masters programs, MBA online & bachelor degree courses taught in English. Study abroad programs for Americans, English language speaking universities for international students, foreigners in Moscow, St. Petersburg..
1.Representation of Russian Universities: Aerospace Technology
Courses / Programs
Representation of Russian Universities: Aerospace Technology (Reprussunivers) for Peru, Latin America and USA gives you an opportunity to choose any Programme to study in the best Aerospace and traditional universities of Russian Federation. Reprussunivers was set up by a decision of the Rectors Council of leading Moscow Institutes and Universities in 1996.
Its aim is to assist foreign citizens from all over the world in entering higher and secondary professional educational establishments of Russia on low costs commercial basis. Reprussunivers offers clients opportunities which are in great demand in foreign countries.
Örebro University is a young, modern and rapidly growing university located in the heart of Sweden. With Stockholm, Gothenburg and Oslo within easy reach, Örebro provides a stimulating and supportive environment for Swedish and international students. Örebro University offers a number of Master programmes that are taught in English.
If your university has an exchange agreement with Örebro University, you can spend a semester or a full year with us. The credits you earn during the period of exchange will be transferred back to your home university, as part of your academic programme. As an exchange student you have access to all courses taught in English at Örebro University, as long as you meet the prerequisites. For students with a good knowledge of Swedish and the appropriate prerequisites, the whole range of courses offered by Örebro University is available. Before you can apply to Örebro University, you must be selected by your home university for participation in the exchange programme.
Master Degree Programmes in English:
- Biomedicine and Methods in Medical Diagnostics
- Economics and Econometrics
- Global Journalism
- Health and Environmental Economics
- Master in Applied Statistics
- Master Programme of Electronic Government
- Molecular Medical Biology
- Robotics and Intelligent Systems
- Sports Physiology and Medicine
International Career Institute, Online TEFL Diploma Course
Courses / Programs
• International Career Institute (ICI) is a leading, accredited online school for home study students living in St Petersburg, Moscow, across Russia, UK, USA, Australia & globally that offers an online TESOL (ICI Diploma) qualification course as well as courses in a wide range of other subjects and professions.
• Our online TEFL / TESOL English teacher training course will quickly provide you with the key skills you need to be a successful ESL teacher.
• ICI distance learning students come from Europe, Asia, Australia, USA, UK, and elsewhere around the world. We have weekly intake dates, and you can enroll whenever you are ready.
• ICI online TESOL courses are recognised & accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC), and the International Accreditation and Recognition Council (IARC).
• ICI is a member of the College of Teachers which is the UK's professional educational institute for teachers.
Further Professional / Career Development Training Online:
• ICI Diploma & ICI Advanced Diploma qualifications in a wide range of careers:
Hospitality, business management, office admin, PR, marketing, sales, HR, IT / web design, journalism, counselling & psychology, natural health / nutrition, catering, fashion design, beauty therapy, makeup, pet care, & more.
• ICI offers home study courses in 34 foreign languages at various levels including: Russian, Mandarin Chinese, German, Spanish, English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Vietnamese & more.
KTH - The Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm
Courses / Programs
Located in Stockholm, Sweden, KTH - The Royal Institute of Technology accounts for one-third of Sweden’s technical research and engineering education capacity at university level. KTH offers a large number of master's programmes taught in English including architecture, biotechnology, chemical science and engineering, industrial management, materials science and engineering, mathematics, medical engineering, physics and other areas. They are open to students with a Bachelor's degree or equivalent academic qualifications and last one to two years. Recent statistics show that KTH has more foreign students than any other university in Sweden.
KTH participates in Erasmus Mundus programs in cooperation with other European top universities in science, industrial management and other fields. KTH also provides a range of bachelor and master degree courses in Swedish including Master of Architecture, Master of Science in Engineering, Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Bachelor of Science, Master of Science, licentiate or doctoral degree. In addition to this KTH provides a technical preparatory program to prepare students for the degree programs as well as further education courses.
The University of Law is one of the UK's longest-established specialist providers of legal education and training in the UK, with campuses in London, Birmingham, Bristol, Guildford, Leeds, Manchester and Nottingham, as well as our GDL and LPC courses being taught in the University of East Anglia, the University of Exeter, the University of Reading and the University of Liverpool.
Previously The College of Law, The University of Law was granted university status in November 2012 and now offers degrees in Business, Law, Criminology and Policing, plus a range of postgraduate legal training and Master's degrees designed by qualified experts to help students advance at any stage in their career.
The University of Law specialises in teaching, not research, and was awarded a silver rating in the Teaching Excellence and Student Outcomes Framework (TEF) in June 2019. We were found to deliver high quality teaching, learning and outcomes for our students and consistently exceed rigorous national quality requirements for UK higher education.
We have the UK's largest legal alumni group with over 64,000 members, giving our students excellent networking opportunities.
- Pre-Sessional English for International Students
- International Foundation Programmes in Business or Law
- A range of Business Degrees and Masters qualifications.
- Law, Criminology and Policing degrees
- A wide range of Legal degrees with specialist options
- Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL)
- Master of Arts in Law (MA Law)
- Legal Practice Course (LPC)
- Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC)
- Master of Laws (LLM)
- MSc Programmes
- Professional training
- Plus a range of study options are available, including online
• With two campuses in the heart of Rome, John Cabot University combines the best qualities of an American liberal arts college with the history and cultural heritage of the Eternal City.
• We offer Associates and Bachelor Degree programs as well as semester abroad / year abroad programs. We also offer summer study abroad programs and a Masters Degree in Art History. All of our programs are taught in English.
• JCU is enriched with an international environment. Our diverse student body comprises about 1200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Africa, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• John Cabot University is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. The University is also authorized by the Italian Ministry of Education to operate as an American university in Italy.
Student Review: “While studying abroad in Rome I heard that I could get my degree at John Cabot. So I immediately transferred and it was honestly one of the best decisions of my life.” - Brendan, USA
Associates & Bachelor Degree Programs: • Art History
• Business Administration
• Classic Studies
• Economics and Finance
• English Literature
• Humanistic Studies
• International Affairs
• International Business
• Italian Studies
• Political Science
Graduate Degree Program: • Master of Arts (MA) in Art History
Study Abroad University Programs: • Study Abroad Degree Programs
• Year-long/ Semester Abroad Programs
• Summer Study Programs
Located in the heart of Paris, The American Graduate School in Paris (AGS) provides U.S.-accredited graduate programs taught entirely in English to students from around the world.
AGS offers a 2-year Master of Arts (MA) degree and a Ph.D. in International Relations & Diplomacy.
Through our Dual Programs, students on the M.A. course may undertake a second degree program, and earn two Masters degrees. Study options include Diplomacy & Strategic Negotiation; French & EU Law & Business Ethics; or International Peace & Conflict Resolution.
In addition, we offer a 1-year MBA degree with a Concentration in Global Management & International Development.
Our graduate programs (with the exception of the Ph.D.) are accredited by the Middle States Commission of Higher Education through our partnership with Arcadia University in Pennsylvania.
AGS provides semester abroad and full year abroad programs to undergraduate and graduate students. We also offer summer abroad programs in Paris for undergraduate students.
Situated in a lively area in the center of Paris, AGS provides an international learning environment, characterized by personal attention, small classes and interactive teaching methods.
AGS qualifies for US Federal Aid and offers financial aid. We also offer scholarships based on merit and need.
Student Testimonial: "The American Graduate School in Paris offered me an opportunity to learn in my native tongue and yet be surrounded by another culture and language."
- Gwenn, USA
- 2-year M.A. in International Relations & Diplomacy
M.A students may also complete European Masters programs in Diplomacy & Strategic Negotiation; French & EU Law & Business Ethics; or International Peace & Conflict Resolution, & graduate with a dual degree
- Ph.D. in International Relations & Diplomacy
- 1-year International MBA Degree Program
- Undergraduate & Graduate Semester / Year Abroad Programs