Representation of Russian Universities: Aerospace Technology: The Representation of Russian Universities: Aerospace Technology provides the direct admission and enrollment service to the international applicants to the engineering, humanitarian and medical Universities and Colleges which have an excellent reputation in international academic world. Reprussunivers low cost programmes provide the foreign students with accommodation available in university campus, libraries, research centers, laboratories, lecture halls on equal terms with Russian students and covered by study fees.
Reprussunivers is responsible for:
- Selection of international students for all kind of educational programmes (students of higher and secondary schools, postgraduate students, interns, students of specialized course)
- Admission services for foreign students
- Related services for foreign students including transfer, medical check-up, registration, transit stay and transportation to places of study in Russia
Representation of Russian Universities is accredited by Rectorship of 900 Russian Partner Universities and our Letters of Power are registered with Russian Justice Ministry, Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Russian and Peruvian Embassies in Moscow and Lima.
Additionally Representation of Russian Universities: Aerospace Technology is Associate Member of Peruvian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Register Number E-6590-3).
The Trade Mark of Representation of Russian Universities: Aerospace Technology is registered with appropriate Peruvian Governmental Authority (INDECOPI of Peru, reference number is 012861).
On the first year foreign students learn Russian at Preparatory Faculties/Programmes of universities. After completion of this preparatory courses foreign students are granted Admission to main (graduate) Courses/Programmes where they are given the chosen Specialization training. After completion of the chosen main course program graduates of Russian Universities/Colleges are awarded with the degrees of :
- Diploma Specialists
- Master of Science or Master of Arts
Students who complete Postgraduate courses receive the Doctor of Philosophy University Degree in various fields of knowledge, those who complete doctoral programs are awarded the Doctor of Science University Degree.
Mente Argentina is an academic organization located in Buenos Aires that offers students the opportunity to study abroad in Argentina in English or Spanish. We offer Graduate and Undergraduate Degree and Diploma courses which are held at some of the top universites in Argentina.
All of our courses are internationally recognized. Mente offers a range of study options to help you achieve your academic goals, and also help with the integration and adjustment process so you can enjoy everything Argentine culture has to offer.
Our university programs are designed to make your experience in Argentina challenging and fun, both personally and academically.
We are proud to partner with some of the most well respected educational institutions in Argentina and offer customizable programs tailored to each student’s area of interest.
All of our University programs in Argentina include: - Advice on choosing the most suitable University
- First class Accommodation in Buenos Aires
- University Enrollment
- Daily Activities, Excursions, and more.
Graduate / Undergraduate Programs in Buenos Aires:
- Semester Study Abroad Programs (taught in English or Spanish)
- MBA International Program
- MBA Exchange Program (1 semester)
- Master's in International Relations
- Master's in Journalism
- Culinary Arts / Chef Degree (Undergraduate / Graduate)
- Graduate Degree Prep Program
- Photography Specializations
- Sommelier Diploma
- Summer Spanish Programs
International Career Institute, Online TEFL Diploma Course
Courses / Programs
• International Career Institute (ICI) is a leading, accredited online school for home study students living in St Petersburg, Moscow, across Russia, UK, USA, Australia & globally that offers an online TESOL (ICI Diploma) qualification course as well as courses in a wide range of other subjects and professions.
• Our online TEFL / TESOL English teacher training course will quickly provide you with the key skills you need to be a successful ESL teacher.
• ICI distance learning students come from Europe, Asia, Australia, USA, UK, and elsewhere around the world. We have weekly intake dates, and you can enroll whenever you are ready.
• ICI online TESOL courses are recognised & accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC), and the International Accreditation and Recognition Council (IARC).
• ICI is a member of the College of Teachers which is the UK's professional educational institute for teachers.
Further Professional / Career Development Training Online:
• ICI Diploma & ICI Advanced Diploma qualifications in a wide range of careers:
Hospitality, business management, office admin, PR, marketing, sales, HR, IT / web design, journalism, counselling & psychology, natural health / nutrition, catering, fashion design, beauty therapy, makeup, pet care, & more.
• ICI offers home study courses in 34 foreign languages at various levels including: Russian, Mandarin Chinese, German, Spanish, English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Vietnamese & more.
• Founded in 1995, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international design school in Spain, state-recognised by the Ministry of Education.
• Our students can choose between 3-year academic studies, a 3-month foundation course, and short intensive summer courses in a range of creative arts and design subjects, taught entirely in English.
• We offer 3-year Bachelor of Arts - BA (Hons) degree programmes in Interior Architecture, Graphic Design & Fashion Design, awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK (These BA degree titles are state-recognised in the UK).
• Students can avail of Free Spanish classes during the academic year.
• Our school is located in a stunning purpose-built facility in Monda, only 15km from Marbella on the Costa del Sol in the South of Spain.
• The building has been approved by the Ministry of Education as living up to all the facilities required for a modern design school.
• Graduates have a near 100% employment rate. Many companies contact our college with job offers for our students.
Student Review: "Three years of hard work at Marbella Design Academy payed off - I got a 1st Class BA Hons Degree. Professional and experienced teachers who passed on not only theoretical elements, but knowledge of the industry from the very inside of it."
- Kate, Russia (Fashion Design Student)
• With campuses in Geneva and Montreux, EU Business School (EU) Switzerland is part of the EU network of business schools which are recognized worldwide for the excellence of its students and faculty.
• Established in 1973, EU provides undergraduate and graduate degree programs in the fields of business administration, management, and finance, which are taught entirely in English to students from around the world.
• Recognized as one of the world's top international business schools, EU is accredited by ACBSP (Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs) and by IACBE (International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education) among others.
• Our campuses offer strong academic credentials combined with real work experience.
• International and cosmopolitan spirit
Our diverse student body is made up of more than 100 nationalities, for example, students from Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, India, Italy, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, USA, and more.
• Geneva is a truly international city at the heart of Europe, making it an ideal place to study international management. Many multinationals are located in the region due to the excellent logistical network and the central location of Geneva, just one hour by air from major European cities.
• Montreux is a one hour drive from Geneva on the shores of Lake Geneva crowned by the majestic Alps.
Management, Business & Finance Degrees taught in English
Areas of study include: • Business Administration
• Business Foundation
• Business Management
• Banking & Finance
• Communications / PR
• Design Management
• Digital Media Management
• HR Management
• International Business
• International Marketing
• International Relations
• Leisure & Tourism Management
• Digital Business
• Blockchain Management
• Sports Management
Doctorate Program: •Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
Online Business Programs: • Online BBA
• Online MBA
• Masters Programs
• Executive BBA
Örebro University is a young, modern and rapidly growing university located in the heart of Sweden. With Stockholm, Gothenburg and Oslo within easy reach, Örebro provides a stimulating and supportive environment for Swedish and international students. Örebro University offers a number of Master programmes that are taught in English.
If your university has an exchange agreement with Örebro University, you can spend a semester or a full year with us. The credits you earn during the period of exchange will be transferred back to your home university, as part of your academic programme. As an exchange student you have access to all courses taught in English at Örebro University, as long as you meet the prerequisites. For students with a good knowledge of Swedish and the appropriate prerequisites, the whole range of courses offered by Örebro University is available. Before you can apply to Örebro University, you must be selected by your home university for participation in the exchange programme.
Master Degree Programmes in English:
- Biomedicine and Methods in Medical Diagnostics
- Economics and Econometrics
- Global Journalism
- Health and Environmental Economics
- Master in Applied Statistics
- Master Programme of Electronic Government
- Molecular Medical Biology
- Robotics and Intelligent Systems
- Sports Physiology and Medicine
KTH - The Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm
Courses / Programs
Located in Stockholm, Sweden, KTH - The Royal Institute of Technology accounts for one-third of Sweden’s technical research and engineering education capacity at university level. KTH offers a large number of master's programmes taught in English including architecture, biotechnology, chemical science and engineering, industrial management, materials science and engineering, mathematics, medical engineering, physics and other areas. They are open to students with a Bachelor's degree or equivalent academic qualifications and last one to two years. Recent statistics show that KTH has more foreign students than any other university in Sweden.
KTH participates in Erasmus Mundus programs in cooperation with other European top universities in science, industrial management and other fields. KTH also provides a range of bachelor and master degree courses in Swedish including Master of Architecture, Master of Science in Engineering, Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Bachelor of Science, Master of Science, licentiate or doctoral degree. In addition to this KTH provides a technical preparatory program to prepare students for the degree programs as well as further education courses.