Study Abroad Programs in Europe: Technical college in Sweden, institute of technology, master degree in mechanical engineering, architecture, IT, biotechnology, physics, business, medical engineering, bachelor degree courses, Erasmus program in Scandinavia
KTH - The Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm: Located in Stockholm, Sweden, KTH - The Royal Institute of Technology accounts for one-third of Sweden’s technical research and engineering education capacity at university level. KTH offers a large number of master's programmes taught in English including architecture, biotechnology, chemical science and engineering, industrial management, materials science and engineering, mathematics, medical engineering, physics and other areas. They are open to students with a Bachelor's degree or equivalent academic qualifications and last one to two years. Recent statistics show that KTH has more foreign students than any other university in Sweden.
Email:Contact us below
KTH participates in Erasmus Mundus programs in cooperation with other European top universities in science, industrial management and other fields. KTH also provides a range of bachelor and master degree courses in Swedish including Master of Architecture, Master of Science in Engineering, Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Bachelor of Science, Master of Science, licentiate or doctoral degree. In addition to this KTH provides a technical preparatory program to prepare students for the degree programs as well as further education courses.
Courses / Programs:
Master Programmes in English:
- Chemical Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial Management
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Engineering
- Erasmus Mundus Master's Programmes
Courses available in Swedish:
- BA and MA of Science in Engineering
- BA & MA of Science
- Master in Architecture
- BA in Business Engineering
- Further education courses in Building and Construction and Real Estate
Address:KTH Campus, Valhallavägen 79, Stockholm, Sweden
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2021-08-31 were from:
Abu Dhabi, UAE;
New York, USA;
Santiago island, praia- Cape Verde, Liberia;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
Örebro University is a young, modern and rapidly growing university located in the heart of Sweden. With Stockholm, Gothenburg and Oslo within easy reach, Örebro provides a stimulating and supportive environment for Swedish and international students. Örebro University offers a number of Master programmes that are taught in English.
If your university has an exchange agreement with Örebro University, you can spend a semester or a full year with us. The credits you earn during the period of exchange will be transferred back to your home university, as part of your academic programme. As an exchange student you have access to all courses taught in English at Örebro University, as long as you meet the prerequisites. For students with a good knowledge of Swedish and the appropriate prerequisites, the whole range of courses offered by Örebro University is available. Before you can apply to Örebro University, you must be selected by your home university for participation in the exchange programme.
Master Degree Programmes in English:
- Biomedicine and Methods in Medical Diagnostics
- Economics and Econometrics
- Global Journalism
- Health and Environmental Economics
- Master in Applied Statistics
- Master Programme of Electronic Government
- Molecular Medical Biology
- Robotics and Intelligent Systems
- Sports Physiology and Medicine
• One of the pioneers in the field of international graduate education in Germany, Esslingen Graduate School offers three accredited master's degree programs taught in English to students from around the world.
• Ideally located in the heart of Europe, our school is situated in Esslingen, only 15km from Stuttgart city centre in the Baden-Württemberg region of southern Germany.
• Alumna Dr. Grace Ng-Krülle, MBA 1999, now a Research Fellow at Solution Forest in Australia wrote: "The Esslingen MBA is a melting pot of culture, a platform for brainstorming ideas and for building relationships that cut across conventional borders."
• Our master's programs in International Industrial Management, Automotive Systems, and Design & Development in Automotive & Mechanical Engineering each take 1.5 years (3 semesters) to complete.
• Thanks to our dedication to meeting current industry needs, our programs keep abreast of industrial change and respond to the needs of the industry for highly-qualified, international talent at management level.
• We work closely with many renowned companies in the Neckar Valley, such as Bosch, Festo and Daimler.
Kingston University London is located in Kingston upon Thames, a busy riverside town on the borders of London and Surrey in south-east England. Academic staff at Kingston University are divided into seven faculties - Art Design & Architecture; Arts & Social Sciences; Business & Law; Computing, Information Systems & Mathematics; Engineering; Science; Health and Social Care Sciences. Each faculty offers undergraduate and postgraduate degree courses, plus undertakes research in related areas. We also offer foundation courses as well as a pre-masters programme.
Kingston University has over 21,000 students and more than 3,000 of these are international students from all over the world. Undergraduate students at Kingston University benefit from top-quality teaching. In 2008, The Sunday Times placed us 32nd out of 120 UK universities for ‘teaching excellence’ – on a level with older universities including St Andrews, Durham, Bristol and Edinburgh.
Chemistry is a subject that will give you the expertise for the multidisciplinary world of research. By choosing to study a bachelor's or masters chemistry degree at the University of Southampton, you will have the opportunity to undertake an exciting and challenging combination of theory, applications and practical work. Conveniently located only 75 miles south-west of London and 19 miles north-west of Portsmouth, Southampton is located in Hampshire on the south coast of England.
Southampton is one of the best places in the UK for chemistry teaching and research. It is home to staff and students from across the UK and European Union, as well as from other parts of the world. With superb study and leisure facilities, a great location and a lively campus life, the student experience at Southampton has lots to offer.
You will have access to state-of-the-art laboratories and technology from the outset of your studies and will benefit from a variety of teaching delivery and assessment styles, which are designed to enhance knowledge and skills. As well as developing your core knowledge of the subject, you will learn a wide variety of transferable skills that will enhance your employability, regardless of your career choice.
- BSc Chemistry
- MChem Chemistry
- BNatSci Chemistry and Biological Science
- MNatSci Chemistry and Biological Science
- BNatSci Chemistry and Ocean and Earth Science
- MNatSci Natural Sciences Chemistry and Ocean and Earth Science
- MChem Chemistry with six month placement
- MChem Chemistry with 1 year long placement
- BSc Chemistry with foundation year in science
- MChem Chemistry with Maths
- MChem Chemistry with Medicinal Sciences
- MSc Instrumental Analytical Chemistry
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, fashion, makeup, visual communication, architecture, acting, film production, photography, dance, and more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time in university or college in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
Student Review: “I like the fact that the course has a good structure. You can always give your work a personal touch. I really appreciate that all my tutors are helpful, open-minded and have an immense knowledge, which they enjoy sharing.” - Shivaji, India
• EU Business School (EU) is one of the world´s top business schools recognized for the excellence of its students and faculty.
• EU Munich continues to ambitiously address the ever-changing needs of the business community with undergraduate and graduate courses that aim to prepare our students for careers in business administration, management or finance. The language of instruction is English.
• In recent years, Munich has developed into one of the leading economic centers in Europe. Located close to the Austrian and Swiss borders, at the foot of the Alps, Munich’s influences are abundant.
• Munich offers a unique symbiosis of quality of life and economic opportunity. With its wealth in culture and art, the Bavarian capital is one of the most popular cities in Germany.
• Internationally renowned, our MBA program is featured in the top tier of the European MBA listings and our full-time MBA has been placed fifth highest for salary uplift in Europe in the QS Return of Investment Report 2015.
• Our MBA is flexible, with full-time and part-time options available for busy career professionals. Along with this, our MBA graduates earn an immediate return on their investment, with an average salary increase of ten thousand dollars.
Student Review: "I can immediately apply what I’ve learned and help my company achieve success. EU was the best investment I've made in my future."
- Magdalena, Germany - MBA Program