University in Manchester, UK: Study abroad programs in England for American, Canadian, international students. Bachelor's & master's degree courses, undergraduate & post-graduate education, close to London, Liverpool, Birmingham...
The University of Manchester: The University of Manchester is a leading UK university conveniently located in Manchester in North-West England, approximately 27 miles (43 km) east of Liverpool, 67 miles (107 km) north of Birmingham and 165 miles (265 km) north-west of London. The University of Manchester is the largest single-site higher education institution in the country and offers a wide range of undergraduate programmes to both UK and international students. The university has a world-class reputation for generating new ideas and innovations and counts over 20 Nobel prize winners among its staff and former students. Building on its historical prestige, the university aims to be listed among the world’s top 25 research universities in the world.
Manchester is a truly multicultural city where international students are well catered for. With a variety of cultures, traditions and ethnicities living together, Manchester has amenities for people of all backgrounds.
Manchester is an ideal location to explore the nearby cities of Leeds and Liverpool. We are just an hour away from the beautiful Lake District, and the capital city of London is just two hours away by train. There are direct flights from Manchester International Airport to all major European cities, and many long-haul flights can also be taken from Manchester.
Our unrivalled facilities and cultural assets include the Jodrell Bank Observatory, the Manchester Museum with its recent £20m extension, the Contact Theatre, the Whitworth Art Gallery and the John Rylands Library, the third largest academic library in the UK.
We also invest heavily in the latest technology and state-of-the-art equipment, with more than 10,000 PCs across campus, 24/7 access to computer facilities on campus, plus optional internet access to the university network in most halls.
School / Office Address:Oxford Road, M13 9PL
UK & England
Charles Sturt University Study Centres, Sydney & Melbourne
Courses / Programs
Calling UK students! Would you consider studying abroad in beautiful Australia? Charles Sturt University (CSU) is a progressive and award-winning Australian university that has an international reputation for excellence through its innovative approach to higher education. We provide a range of undergraduate and post-graduate diploma and degree courses to international students at our CSU Study Centres in Sydney, NSW and Melbourne, Victoria. CSU Study Centres are operated in conjunction with Study Group Australia, a global leader in international education and training across five countries.
We offer diploma and bachelor's degree programs in the fields of business and information technology as well as graduate diploma and degree courses, including our Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree. There are three intakes per year: February, July and November. We provide generous credit for previous academic study and work experience.
Charles Sturt University: CRICOS 00005F (NSW), 01947G (VIC) and 02960B (ACT); Study Group Australia Pty Limited Provider Codes: 01682E (NSW), 01755D (QLD), 03079G (VIC).
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Information Technology
- Associate Degree in Business Studies
- Associate Degree in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Business (Specialise in Accounting, Management or Marketing)
- Bachelor of Business Studies
- Bachelor of IT
- Graduate Diplomas in IT; Accounting; Business
- Master of Business
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of IT
Birmingham City University in the West Midlands region of the UK (100 miles northwest of London), is a multicultural university offering undergraduate and graduate degree programmes to students from all over the world. We take the needs of our international students seriously and provide a full range of support and guidance, from the moment you consider studying with us to graduation and beyond.
At Birmingham City University we have a high regard for professional and vocational excellence. We have strong associations with schools, colleges, other universities, businesses and employers world-wide. We aim to provide the best possible professional and vocational education.
Over the years we have come to recognise the special needs of international students, and our International Office acts as a focal point; offering information and advice both before and after you apply to the University.
Bachelor & Master Degree Programmes are available in the following subject areas:
- Art and Design
- Music and Theatre
- Social Sciences
Other Programmes include:
- English Language
- Study abroad & exchange
Limkokwing University of Creative Technology, London
Courses / Programs
Limkokwing University of Creative Technology, UK is an International University located in Mayfair in Central London, within the City of Westminster, just a 5 minute walk from Green Park Underground Tube Station. We offer a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes to UK and international students, with a total of 300 hundred students on campus from 41 different countries. As a Tier 4 sponsor, we are accredited by ASIC and were awarded a Premier Status. Our qualifications are internationally recognised and we are a member of UK NARIC.
Limkokwing University has a global presence across 3 continents, with over 30,000 students coming from more than 150 countries, studying in it's 12 campuses in the UK, Botswana, Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Lesotho, Malaysia, Swaziland. The university has established worldwide recognition through its innovative brand of creative education merging the best and west education.
Limkokwing University has a unique philosophy that allows its students to criss-cross nations and soak up experiences that strengthens their global knowledge, improve their cultural insights and focus on creativity and innovation.
* Bachelor's degree programmes in areas such as:
- Business Administration
- International Business
- Professional Communication
- Business Information Technology
- Information Technology
- Software Engineering with Multimedia
- Business Management & more...
* Master's degree programmes
* Master of Business Administration (MBA) programmes in specialised fields including:
- Multimedia Management
- Finance and Banking
- Communication & PR
- HR Management
- General Management
The University of Chichester in West Sussex, South-East England (50 miles from London), is an internationally recognised university offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs to UK and international students. We are the only university in West Sussex and we offer more than 200 degree combinations. We have one campus in the Cathedral City of Chichester and the other in the nearby seaside town of Bognor Regis.
We have very high academic standards here at Chichester, having repeatedly achieved good results in inspections by Government Inspectors from the QAA (Quality Assurance Agency) and OfSTED.
We are the best of any University on the South Coast for graduate employment. 91.4% of our students are in jobs or in further study six months after graduating.
- Fine Art (BA Hons)
- Music (BA Hons)
- Performing Arts (BA Hons)
- Accounting and Finance (BA Hons)
- Business Studies (BA Hons)
- History (BA Hons)
- International English Studies (Joint or Minor)
- Psychology (BSc Hons)
- Social Work (BA Hons)
- Adventure Education (BA Hons)
- Sport and Exercise Psychology (BSc Hons)
The University of Law is one of the UK's longest-established specialist providers of legal education and training in the UK, with campuses in London, Birmingham, Bristol, Guildford, Leeds, Manchester and Nottingham, as well as our GDL and LPC courses being taught in the University of East Anglia, the University of Exeter, the University of Reading and the University of Liverpool.
Previously The College of Law, The University of Law was granted university status in November 2012 and now offers degrees in Business, Law, Criminology and Policing, plus a range of postgraduate legal training and Master's degrees designed by qualified experts to help students advance at any stage in their career.
The University of Law specialises in teaching, not research, and was awarded a silver rating in the Teaching Excellence and Student Outcomes Framework (TEF) in June 2019. We were found to deliver high quality teaching, learning and outcomes for our students and consistently exceed rigorous national quality requirements for UK higher education.
We have the UK's largest legal alumni group with over 64,000 members, giving our students excellent networking opportunities.
- Pre-Sessional English for International Students
- International Foundation Programmes in Business or Law
- A range of Business Degrees and Masters qualifications.
Law, Criminology and Policing degrees
- A wide range of Legal degrees with specialisms in different areas, e.g. LLB (Hons) Law (Bachelor degree) with Business or Criminology
- Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL)
- Master of Arts in Law (MA Law)
- Legal Practice Course (LPC)
- Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC)
- Master of Laws (LLM)
- MSc Programmes
- Professional training
- Plus a range of study options are available, including online
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, fashion, makeup, visual communication, architecture, acting, film production, photography, dance, and more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time in university or college in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
Student Review: “I like the fact that the course has a good structure. You can always give your work a personal touch. I really appreciate that all my tutors are helpful, open-minded and have an immense knowledge, which they enjoy sharing.” - Shivaji, India