Study abroad programs in England UK: University in Brighton. Semester & academic year abroad for international students. Undergraduate degree courses in engineering, computing, economics, law & music. Summer abroad programs in UK.
University of Sussex: The University of Sussex in Brighton (1 hour south of London), England, is a leading research university offering study abroad degree programmes to undergraduate students at overseas institutions. Whether you come for a term, a summer or a whole year, benefit from taking part of your degree in a new academic and social environment. Our Study Abroad programme offers international students the chance to study at the University of Sussex, as a visiting or an exchange student.
The University of Sussex is located next to the East Sussex village of Falmer, on the outskirts of Brighton, England. We are just nine minutes by train from Brighton city centre and an hour from central London. The location means you can experience the best of both worlds: enjoy academic life on a peaceful campus, yet make the most of your spare time with the thriving city of Brighton on your doorstep. We are also within easy reach of London and Heathrow Airport.
Located in Hampshire on the south coast of England (just 75 miles south-west of London),The University of Southampton offers a range of psychology-related degrees including a single, highly-focused, BSc Psychology honours degree that is recognised by the British Psychological Society. We also provide post-graduate and research degree programs, including MSc Degrees specializing in Health Psychology, Clinical Psychology, and Research Methods in Psychology.
Psychology's broad-based BSc degrees give you the opportunity to study a wide range of topics before specialising in your chosen area. As well as summer placements, we also offer hands-on research experience through our Voluntary Research Assistant (VRA) scheme.
Ours was the first degree programme in the UK to receive unconditional accreditation from the British Psychological Society, in 2005. We were ranked fourth among UK Psychology departments for satisfaction with undergraduate teaching (The Guardian University Guide 2009).
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, fashion, makeup, visual communication, architecture, acting, film production, photography, dance, and more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time in university or college in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
Student Review: “I like the fact that the course has a good structure. You can always give your work a personal touch. I really appreciate that all my tutors are helpful, open-minded and have an immense knowledge, which they enjoy sharing.” - Shivaji, India
London School of Business & Finance (LSBF) is a world-class business school & a unique educational institution offering industry-focused undergraduate degree programmes designed to reflect global market trends. We are conveniently located in Holburn in Central London, close to Chancery Lane London Underground Tube Station on the Central Line between St. Paul's and Holborn stations.
London School of Business & Finance attracts the most talented and ambitious candidates from more than 150 countries worldwide, and we work with our corporate partners to develop programmes structured with an international perspective in mind. We offer an unrivalled portfolio of professional qualifications, as well as innovative degree programmes at undergraduate level, with the flexibility to tailor your studies to your own career aspirations.
LSBF is recognised as a global centre of excellence for business management, finance, marketing and business law, with the highest quality academic partners, corporate networks, and state-of-the-art facilities. Select from the extensive portfolio of undergraduate degrees and foundation programmes to begin carving out a successful career in the global business arena.
- Bachelor in International Business (BIS)
- BSC (Hons) Business Management
- BA (Hons) Business Administration
- BA (Hons) Business Administration (Human Resource Management)
- BA (Hons) Business Administration (Business Decision Making)
- BA (Hons) Business Administration (Finance & Accounting)
- BSC (Hons) Financial Management
- BA (Hons) Accounting & Financial Studies
- Global MBA
- MSc Strategic Marketing
- MSc Finance & Investment
The Royal Veterinary College (RVC), located in the borough of Camden, Central London, is a small independent college of the University of London offering fully accredited programs designed to produce practising veterinary surgeons, bioveterinary scientists and veterinary nurses – all with the knowledge and skills to make a significant contribution to animal health and welfare.
The Royal Veterinary College is one of only four vet schools in Europe to have achieved accredited status for its undergraduate programmes from the AVMA (The American Veterinary Medical Association). A degree from the Royal Veterinary College is well-recognised around the world. It represents hard work and dedication on the part of both the College and you, its brilliant students.
The University of Law is one of the UK's longest-established specialist providers of legal education and training in the UK, with campuses in London, Birmingham, Bristol, Guildford, Leeds, Manchester and Nottingham, as well as our GDL and LPC courses being taught in the University of East Anglia, the University of Exeter, the University of Reading and the University of Liverpool.
Previously The College of Law, The University of Law was granted university status in November 2012 and now offers degrees in Business, Law, Criminology and Policing, plus a range of postgraduate legal training and Master's degrees designed by qualified experts to help students advance at any stage in their career.
The University of Law specialises in teaching, not research, and was awarded a silver rating in the Teaching Excellence and Student Outcomes Framework (TEF) in June 2019. We were found to deliver high quality teaching, learning and outcomes for our students and consistently exceed rigorous national quality requirements for UK higher education.
We have the UK's largest legal alumni group with over 64,000 members, giving our students excellent networking opportunities.
- Pre-Sessional English for International Students
- International Foundation Programmes in Business or Law
- A range of Business Degrees and Masters qualifications.
Law, Criminology and Policing degrees
- A wide range of Legal degrees with specialisms in different areas, e.g. LLB (Hons) Law (Bachelor degree) with Business or Criminology
- Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL)
- Master of Arts in Law (MA Law)
- Legal Practice Course (LPC)
- Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC)
- Master of Laws (LLM)
- MSc Programmes
- Professional training
- Plus a range of study options are available, including online
The School of Education in the University of Nottingham in East Midlands, England UK. The School of Education is located in The Dearing Building. is an exciting and rewarding place to study. We are pleased to welcome students from across the UK, Europe and the world into our vibrant community. As one of the largest and most respected education departments of any UK university, we lead the way in research and teaching quality.
Our academics are major national and international figures, in a wide variety of subject areas. As such we are proud to offer a wide range of courses from initial teacher training to the education of adults, from literacy and counselling studies to management and the use of ICT in education. We offer undergraduate degrees and a range of postgraduate qualifications including Master's degree programmes, certificates and diplomas.