Webster University Geneva:
Webster University Geneva in Switzerland is an international, independent, non-profit institution of higher education offering bachelors’ and masters’ degree programs in the humanities, social sciences, business, management, information technology and media communications. Our undergraduate and graduate degree courses are taught through English. There are approximately 600 students from over 90 different nationalities studying us.
Geneva is situated in the heart of Europe so when you want to immerse yourself in the culture of other European cities, places like Paris, Rome, Madrid, Vienna, Berlin, London and Amsterdam are all accessible in less than two hours by air, and rail service in and out of Geneva is first rate.
Undergraduate & Graduate Degree Programs (Taught in English):
Bachelor's Degree Programs in:
International Relations; International Relations with an Emphasis in Refugee Studies; International Relations with an Emphasis in Economics; Business Administration; Finance; Management; Media Communications; Psychology; Computer Science
Graduate Degree Programs:
Master of Business Administration (MBA); MA in Management & Leadership; MA in Human Resources Management; MA in International Relations; MA in Counseling
At Webster University Geneva , the concept of an international education becomes reality, as 600 students from over 90 countries come together as a community of learners engaged by a faculty representing 25 nations. A Webster education is attentive and personal. We care about your development both as a person and a professional.
About Webster University:
Webster University Geneva is a branch campus of Webster University, whose home campus is in St. Louis, Missouri. Webster University has international campuses in Europe (London, Leiden, Vienna, Geneva) and Asia (Thailand, Shanghai). In Switzerland, Webster University is incorporated as a nonprofit Swiss Foundation. Students can spend one or more semesters studying at an international campus.
Webster University is accredited in the United States by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association. The accreditation was first awarded in 1925 and includes undergraduate and graduate levels at all locations where the University offers programs.
* Business-related programs are accredited by the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
* The MA Counseling program curriculum satisfies the educational requirements graduates need in the US for the National Board for Certified Counsellors (NBCC). In Switzerland the MA Counseling program is accredited by the Swiss National Association for Counseling (ANSCo).
* Education programs are accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE).
* Music programs and degrees are fully accredited and approved by the National Association of Schools of Music (NASM).
* Nursing programs and degrees are accredited by the National League for Nursing (NLN).
* Webster University is registered for state teachers' certificates by the Department of Education of the State of Missouri and is approved by the National Board for Certified Counselors, Inc. as a continuing education provider.
* Legal studies B.A., M.A. and Paralegal Certificates are approved by the American Bar Association (St. Louis campus only).
* The nurse anesthesia program is accredited by the Council on Accreditation (COA) of nurse anesthesia educational programs.
Webster University Geneva guarantees housing for all students throughout their studies. We offer two housing options:
- On-campus accommodation (mandatory for all 1st year students): in our fully accessorized & modern Living & Learning Center. Our Living and Learning Center lets you take full advantage of all that Webster University Geneva has to offer. You’ll be living independently in comfortable and safe housing, just a few steps away from classes and facilities. You’ll also be part of a vibrant, international community where you’ll make friends and have fun.
The Living and Learning Center features: Fully furnished single and 2-bedroom units with private bathroom and kitchenette, security access, and high-speed internet connection; Gender-divided residence halls; Fitness center, games room, TV and DVD lounges, and meeting spaces, all available free of charge; Beautiful views of Lake Geneva and the French Alps; Onsite Housing and Student Services staff; Easy access to downtown Geneva, the Alps, and the rest of Europe
- Off-campus accommdation: in our flagship newly opened Residence Les Berges du Rhone in center Geneva (overlooking the Rhone River). What better way to spread your wings and develop your own international perspective than by living in Geneva? Living in a single or shared apartment, you’ll be part of a small but lively international city that boasts an unmatched quality of life with numerous cultural and international events. Plus you’ll only be 9 minutes by train from the Webster University Geneva campus.
Finding an internship, looking for that first job or deciding what you would like to do for the rest of your life is hard work! The Webster University Career Services Office (CSO) can help you navigate your way. Services are free for current undergraduate and graduate Webster students.
The Career Services office will help you:
- Prepare for the job search by working with you on your CV, cover letter, and interview skills.
- Create an effective job search strategy.
- Understand how to market yourself to potential employers.
- Explore suitable career choices building upon your skills and interests.
- Discover activities at Webster that can make you more attractive to employers.
Webster University Geneva is located on a park-like setting in the suburban town of Bellevue, a 7-minute train ride from central Geneva. The campus comprises five buildings on two and a half hectares. Both train and bus service are available immediately adjacent to the campus.
Situated in a beautiful setting on the shores of Lake Geneva, Geneva is close to the Alps and all they have to offer, from skiing in winter to beautiful hiking trails in summer. Plus it’s at the heart of Europe, with easy and low-cost access to many other countries. On top of all this, it’s a safe city of a manageable size, where residents enjoy a high standard of living and an unmatched quality of life.
Geneva is a truly international city where the world meets for everything from business and banking to humanitarian issues and global affairs, and where 40% of residents are foreign nationals.