Learn German in summer in Germany: German immersion camps for teenagers / high school students, summer German language program in Mainz for juniors / high school students - beginners to advanced learners. Cursos de alemán de verano in Alemania para jóvenes. Cours d'allemand d'été en Allemange pour jeunes / adolescents.
Verbum Novum GmbH: Verbum Novum GmbH is an international travel operator that specializes in organizing German language-based courses for teens and adults from around the world. Located in the Mainz/Wiesbaden area of the Rhineland in western Germany, we deliver a beginner to advanced level German Summer Camp program for teenagers ages 13-17.
German Summer Camp Program: For students ages 13-17. Camp features include: - 20 lessons of German per week
- Full-board Accommodation
- Afternoon activities (Sports etc)
- Full-day excursions
- Placement test on the first school day
- School Certificate at the end of the course
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• The Goethe-Institut offers summer camps & year-round German courses for juniors & high school students / teenagers at attractive locations throughout Germany and Austria, including Berlin, Bonn, Leipzig and Munich.
• Our German summer and winter camps are 2-3 weeks in duration and are available to students ages 9-17. They are suitable for students at all levels of German from beginner to advanced.
• In addition to our summer courses, we offer year-round German courses for groups of students, accompanied by their teachers. These one-week or two-week programs are available throughout the autumn (fall), winter and spring.
• Students on our summer German courses learn German while meeting international students from all over the world in a fun, multicultural atmosphere.
• During the course, participants have the opportunity if they wish to take an internationally recognized Goethe-Institut examination at various levels. The exams are tailored to the various age groups.
• We offer an extracurricular program packed with sports,, the arts and plenty of fun activities. Accommodation with full board in boarding schools is included in the program.
Based in California, International Fútbol X-Change (IFX) is a leading international soccer organization that provides world-class Summer soccer camps in Germany for talented soccer players ages 14-18.
IFX has partnered with German semi-professional clubs, SG Quelle Fürth, FSV Erlangen-Bruck and 1.SC Feucht in the Nürnberg/Fürth area in order to allow a limited number of players to train among their youth teams. Contrary to the traditional international soccer tour where teams travel to play against foreign teams, our program immerses individual players in the foreign game, experiencing the German game as if they were a part of the team.
Players spend two weeks in Nürnberg/Fürth where they are professionally trained by the head youth coaches of local teams. Exchange participants stay in comfortable youth hostel or hotel accommodations, attend daily training, visit local tourist attractions, and learn about German culture and life. IFX also has football academies in Spain, Italy, England and Brazil.
Phorms Education is a private, internationally-minded school located in the tranquil small town of Steinbach, set in the foothills of the Taunus Mountains. Steinbach is only 20 minutes from Frankfurt city centre, in the Hesse region of West-Central Germany. We offer whole-day bilingual education in German and English for nursery, primary & secondary school children. Phorms Education also has another campus in Frankfurt City which offers bilingual primary school education.
The curriculum of our private school taught is based on the outline curriculum of the federal state of Hesse. We also use the Cambridge International Primary Programme (CIPP) in the subjects English, mathematics and science. Our students are taught bilingually according to the immersion concept (German-English).
Berlin British School (BBS) is an independent, international English-speaking school for children ages 3 to 18 years, centrally located on three sites in the borough of Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf, serving the international community of Berlin-Brandenburg. The school accepts applications for admission at any time in the academic year and any level of entry except at the start of or during Year 11 (10th Grade) and 13 (12th Grade).
The academic programme at BBS is based on the English National Curriculum and prepares students for the IGCSE and the IB Diploma. Both qualifications are recognised and respected in Germany, as well as internationally. The pass rate for IGCSE and IB is almost 100%, which reflects the high academic standards of the school.
The language of instruction is English, with German tuition provided for native and non native speakers. BBS provides individual attention in small classes. An IB world school and certified by the Cambridge International Examsboard, BBS is an accredited member of COBIS (Council Of British International Schools) and ECIS (European Council Of International Schools).
F+U Academy of Languages is a German language school in Heidelberg in Central Germany, offering a wide variety of German language courses to students from around the world. We teach all levels of German from beginner to advanced including summer / holiday German courses to children and teenagers ages 7-15 years.
Our full summer program includes homestay accommodation and meals with a German host family, and our students can participate in a wide range of leisure and cultural activities, in addition to the German language lessons. Heidelberg is located approximately 80 km south of Frankfurt and between Frankfurt & Stuttgart international airports.
We provide highly qualified and experienced German teachers who approach their teaching with a very lively and entertaining style. We teach German to students from over 90 countries, therefore creating an international, multicultural atmosphere in the school.
Founded in 1980, our school is located at Bismarckplatz in the old-town in Heidelburg city centre. F+U Academy is a member of the Organisation for German as a Foreign Language (fadaf) and of the Association of German Private Schools (VDP).
Summer German Language Courses for Juniors (7-15 years)
- Available for kids & teens for 1-8 weeks.
- Groups are divided into three age groups: 7-9 years, 10-12 years & 13-15 years (Maximum 10 students per group)
- German language course (Monday-Friday): 15 teaching hours of 45 minutes per week
- Homestay accommodation with a local German host family
- Shared breakfast with the teacher (Monday-Friday)
- Shared lunch with the teacher (Monday-Friday)
- Leisure activities (Monday-Saturday)
Located in Gross Flottbek, in the Altona district of northwest Hamburg in northern Germany, the International School Hamburg is a co-educational day school for Primary 1 (age 3) to Grade 12. The school was founded in 1957 as the first international school in Germany and offers an early childhood program, junior and senior school with programs taught primarily in English, the International Baccalaureate (IB) Program, a special needs department and English as a Second Language.
The International School Hamburg has been offering the International Baccalaureate (IB) since 1979. It is recognised as a pre-university course and is designed to facilitate the mobility of students and to promote international understanding. The International School Hamburg exists to provide and international education conducted primarily in English for members of the expatriate and internationally mobile German communities resident in Hamburg. ISH is a member of the European Council of International School, the North-West European Council of International Schools, the Association of German International Schools, and the International Baccalaureate Organisation.
- Day Programs from primary 1 (age 3) to Grade 12
- Programs are taught primarily in English
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Program
- Early Childhood Program
- Junior School
- Senior School
- English as a Second Language Classes
- Special Need Department for small group learning