Summer German language schools in Germany: Teen summer camp in Mainz, German immersion programs for teenagers, international students. German summer courses for juniors / high school students - beginners to advanced learners. Cursos de alemán de verano in Alemania para jóvenes.
Verbum Novum GmbH: Verbum Novum GmbH is a language travel operator that provides German language summer camps in the Mainz / Wiesbaden area of Germany, just 30 minutes from Frankfurt (Germany's 5th largest city). Our summer camps are designed for teenage language students ages 13-17, and feature 20 lessons of German per week alongside fun activities and excursions.
German Summer Camp Program for Teens ages 13-17: Our international German language summer camp in invites teenagers from all over the world to learn German in the resort area Mainz-Wiesbaden.
Camp features include: - 20 lessons of German per week - Full-board Accommodation - Afternoon activities (Sports etc) - Full-day excursions - Placement test on the first school day - School Certificate at the end of the course
- A transfer from/to the airport in Frankfurt can also be arranged
German Language Lessons: The German lessons are taught by qualified teachers with experience of working with the teenagers. The German courses can be started each Monday during the program, and run from Monday thru Friday in the morning time.
Students have four lessons per day. German Classes are scheduled for the learners with a minimum German level A1, and can be booked for a minimum of 2 weeks.
On the first school day, you take a placement test in order to determine your appropriate language level. Activities and Excursions: Every week our staff prepares activity and excursion programs including sports such as swimming, basketball, soccer. We also provide city tours to Wiesbaden and Frankfurt, Zoo Garden, football arenas, and more.
Free activities and excursions include:
- City Orientation Tour in Mainz and Wiesbaden - Swimming Pool, Aqua Center, zoo garden - Visiting of museums (Gutenberg Museum, Humor Museum, Carneval Museum, Mainz Cathedral etc. - Trip to Idar-Oberstein (Visiting of Juwel Museum) - Visit of Soccer Arena (Coface Arena Mainz 05) - Full day Trip to Ruedesheim, cable car journey, trip to Frankfurt - Visit of Castles Biebrich, Schierstein in Wiesbaden etc.
Residential Accommodation: The junior residence in Mainz can be easily reached by bus from main train station. The residence is situated near the nice city park with a green trees and fresh air.
From the windows of the residence you can enjoy the fantastic view on Rhine River. The young learners in the camp will be accommodated in the en-suite cozy 3-4 bed rooms. The spacy canteen is also in the same building and offers different and healthy dishes every day.
Make the summer of 2016 an unforgettable musical experience with Hamburg School of Music.
Situated in the heart of the culturally-rich, northern German city of Hamburg, we provide a 3-week Summer Music Academy course. The summer program is taught in German and English to local and international students ages 14 and up.
Our instructors are primarily renowned live musicians and studio musicians from the pop, rock and jazz scene.
Hamburg features a subcultural mix, club scene, internationally-renowned musicals and spoken theater, the local music industry, and a unique environment for musicians of all styles.
3-week Summer Music Academy
- For boys & girls ages 14+
- Tuition for Vocals, Drums, Guitar, Bass, Piano / Keyboards, Saxophone, Percussion
- Jam and study with professional, high-class musicians
- Record your songs in professional recording studios
- Perform your songs in a prestigious club
- Dive into Hamburg´s music scene
- 75+ lessons total
- Earn a Certificate of Completion
Based in California, International Fútbol X-Change (IFX) is a leading international soccer organization that provides world-class Summer soccer camps in Germany for talented soccer players ages 14-18.
IFX has partnered with German semi-professional clubs, SG Quelle Fürth, FSV Erlangen-Bruck and 1.SC Feucht in the Nürnberg/Fürth area in order to allow a limited number of players to train among their youth teams. Contrary to the traditional international soccer tour where teams travel to play against foreign teams, our program immerses individual players in the foreign game, experiencing the German game as if they were a part of the team.
Players spend two weeks in Nürnberg/Fürth where they are professionally trained by the head youth coaches of local teams. Exchange participants stay in comfortable youth hostel or hotel accommodations, attend daily training, visit local tourist attractions, and learn about German culture and life. IFX also has football academies in Spain, Italy, England and Brazil.
Bonn International School (BIS) is an independent, self-supporting, nonprofit association, located in Bonn, Germany. BIS was created in 1997 from the merger of 3 well-established and successful schools in Bonn: The Bonn American High School, the British High School Bonn, and the Bonn American Elementary School.
BIS offers an English language program for children ages 3-18, starting with kindergarten/nursery school in our Early Learning Programme and continuing through to Grade 12. BIS is accredited by the International Baccalaureate Organization (IB), the Council of International Schools (ECIS) and the New England Association of School and Colleges. BIS is a long-standing member of the Association of German International Schools (AGIS).
IB Primary Years Programme starting for children age 3 and going to Grade 5; IB Middle Years Programme for Grades 6 - 10; IB Diploma Years Programme for Grades 11 - 12; International Baccalaureate Diploma. Classes are taught in English.
Berlin Cosmopolitan School (BCS) is an international school with a focus on sciences, sports and arts in the heart of Berlin. We offer Kindergarten and Preschool as well as Primary and Secondary School (Gymnasium), state authorized Primary School Nr. 01P22 & Secondary School Nr. 01P30.
As a Candidate International Baccalaureate World School BCS follows the curriculum of the IB Programme. Students may graduate with an IB Diploma and/or a German Abitur. We encourage our students to become active and responsible citizens of the world. This includes strong academics, multilingualism and the development of social and intercultural skills.
Individual education and a good academic, emotional, and physical balance are top priorities at BCS. We aim to prepare our students for the future by providing them with a solid foundation of interdisciplinary knowledge and skills as well as different methods of learning. Students at BCS become life long learners, who gain the knowledge and skills necessary to adjust and succeed in an ever-changing world.
As an all-day school, we offer diverse and “all-inclusive” afternoon program, in which children can extend their learning experiences.
* English is the primary language of instruction, but German is mandatory.
* All-day learning from Kindergarten & Preschool, Primary and Secondary School
* Berlin State Curriculum
* International Baccalaureate (IB) Primary Years & IB Diploma Programme
*Secondary School currently offering Grades 7 - 8 and adding one grade level each year
* English as a Second Language Program
* German Lessons available at both native and second language level
* Afternoon Program until 6 pm
* Changing vacation program
Berlin British School (BBS) is an independent, international English-speaking school for children ages 3 to 18 years, centrally located on three sites in the borough of Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf, serving the international community of Berlin-Brandenburg. The school accepts applications for admission at any time in the academic year and any level of entry except at the start of or during Year 11 (10th Grade) and 13 (12th Grade).
The academic programme at BBS is based on the English National Curriculum and prepares students for the IGCSE and the IB Diploma. Both qualifications are recognised and respected in Germany, as well as internationally. The pass rate for IGCSE and IB is almost 100%, which reflects the high academic standards of the school.
The language of instruction is English, with German tuition provided for native and non native speakers. BBS provides individual attention in small classes. An IB world school and certified by the Cambridge International Examsboard, BBS is an accredited member of COBIS (Council Of British International Schools) and ECIS (European Council Of International Schools).
• The Goethe-Institut offers summer camps & year-round German courses for juniors & high school students / teenagers at attractive locations throughout Germany and Austria, including Berlin, Bonn, Leipzig and Munich.
• Our German summer and winter camps are 2-3 weeks in duration and are available to students ages 9-17. They are suitable for students at all levels of German from beginner to advanced.
• In addition to our summer courses, we offer year-round German courses for groups of students, accompanied by their teachers. These one-week or two-week programs are available throughout the autumn (fall), winter and spring.
• Students on our summer German courses learn German while meeting international students from all over the world in a fun, multicultural atmosphere.
• During the course, participants have the opportunity if they wish to take an internationally recognized Goethe-Institut examination at various levels. The exams are tailored to the various age groups.
• We offer an extracurricular program packed with sports,, the arts and plenty of fun activities. Accommodation with full board in boarding schools is included in the program.