Learn German in Germany: Summer camp in Mainz, German summer school for teenagers, international students. German language immersion programs & intensive courses for juniors / high school students - beginners to advanced learners. Cursos de alemán de verano in Alemania para jóvenes.
Verbum Novum GmbH: Verbum Novum GmbH is a language travel operator that provides German language summer camps in the Mainz / Wiesbaden area of Germany, just 30 minutes west of Frankfurt (Germany's 5th largest city).
Our summer camps are designed for language students ages 13-17, and feature 20 lessons of German per week alongside fun activities and excursions.
• With our headquarters in New York City, THINK Global School is the world’s first global, traveling high school! There is no other school like TGS on the planet.
• Designed for 10-12th Grade students from Germany, Europe, and around the globe, our school year consists of 3 terms, each held in a different country. Our students have the unique opportunity to delve into the history and culture of these fantastic international locations.
• Authorized to offer the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Program, our mission is to provide a challenging academic experience for multinational students (ages 14-18) in a multicultural learning environment, with a specific focus on engaging with the local culture in each of our host cities.
• During the academic year 2017-18, we are in Botswana, India, Japan & Spain, while in previous years we have been situated in Australia, Sweden, China, Germany, Argentina, the U.S. and more.
• TGS students are competitively selected from all corners of the globe and all walks of life. Together they are a miniature UN, representing more than 20 different countries of citizenship and a diverse range of experiences, talents and interests.
• THINK Global School is accredited by the Western Association of Schools & Colleges.
Expert Testimonial: "The collective energy that the students at TGS possess is remarkable. Somehow, the more places they go and things they do, the more energy they have!… It is such an inspiration!" - TGS Residential Advisor
Based in California, International Fútbol X-Change (IFX) is a leading international soccer organization that provides world-class Summer soccer camps in Germany for talented soccer players ages 14-18.
IFX has partnered with German semi-professional clubs, SG Quelle Fürth, FSV Erlangen-Bruck and 1.SC Feucht in the Nürnberg/Fürth area in order to allow a limited number of players to train among their youth teams. Contrary to the traditional international soccer tour where teams travel to play against foreign teams, our program immerses individual players in the foreign game, experiencing the German game as if they were a part of the team.
Players spend two weeks in Nürnberg/Fürth where they are professionally trained by the head youth coaches of local teams. Exchange participants stay in comfortable youth hostel or hotel accommodations, attend daily training, visit local tourist attractions, and learn about German culture and life. IFX also has football academies in Spain, Italy, England and Brazil.
Phorms Education in Munich in the Bavarian region of Southern Germany offers whole-day bilingual education in German and English for nursery school, primary school and secondary school. Our private school is housed in a wonderful building in the Bogenhausen district of Munich.
We place great value in offering our students individual and intensive support. Our teachers also encourage the children to take part in extra-curricular activities such as music, Olympics training and reading competitions as well as the “Children’s University” operated by Munich University. We support our grammar school students by providing an individual mentoring programme.
Alongside this individual activities, we also attach great importance to the comprehensive bilingual education the children receive. Our students become fully fluent in both German and English. A second foreign language is also mandatory at secondary school, where students choose either French or Latin. Students of grade 8 may opt to take Spanish as a third foreign language or choose Economics and Business Informatics.
F+U Academy of Languages is a German language school in Heidelberg in Central Germany, offering a wide variety of German language courses to students from around the world. We teach all levels of German from beginner to advanced including summer / holiday German courses to children and teenagers ages 7-15 years.
Our full summer program includes homestay accommodation and meals with a German host family, and our students can participate in a wide range of leisure and cultural activities, in addition to the German language lessons. Heidelberg is located approximately 80 km south of Frankfurt and between Frankfurt & Stuttgart international airports.
We provide highly qualified and experienced German teachers who approach their teaching with a very lively and entertaining style. We teach German to students from over 90 countries, therefore creating an international, multicultural atmosphere in the school.
Founded in 1980, our school is located at Bismarckplatz in the old-town in Heidelburg city centre. F+U Academy is a member of the Organisation for German as a Foreign Language (fadaf) and of the Association of German Private Schools (VDP).
Summer German Language Courses for Juniors (7-15 years)
- Available for kids & teens for 1-8 weeks.
- Groups are divided into three age groups: 7-9 years, 10-12 years & 13-15 years (Maximum 10 students per group)
- German language course (Monday-Friday): 15 teaching hours of 45 minutes per week
- Homestay accommodation with a local German host family
- Shared breakfast with the teacher (Monday-Friday)
- Shared lunch with the teacher (Monday-Friday)
- Leisure activities (Monday-Saturday)
Obermenzinger Gymnasium private, bilingual secondary school in North-west Munich, Germany that features bilingual concepts designed for families with an English speaking background. Our school follows the Bavarian curriculum, leads to the Abitur, and promotes and fosters the German language as well as English.
The subjects being taught bilingually will vary throughout the various grade levels to ensure that subject vocabulary is learned in English as well as in German.
Bonn International School (BIS) is an independent, self-supporting, nonprofit association, located in Bonn, Germany. BIS was created in 1997 from the merger of 3 well-established and successful schools in Bonn: The Bonn American High School, the British High School Bonn, and the Bonn American Elementary School.
BIS offers an English language program for children ages 3-18, starting with kindergarten/nursery school in our Early Learning Programme and continuing through to Grade 12. BIS is accredited by the International Baccalaureate Organization (IB), the Council of International Schools (ECIS) and the New England Association of School and Colleges. BIS is a long-standing member of the Association of German International Schools (AGIS).
IB Primary Years Programme starting for children age 3 and going to Grade 5; IB Middle Years Programme for Grades 6 - 10; IB Diploma Years Programme for Grades 11 - 12; International Baccalaureate Diploma. Classes are taught in English.