Summer German language schools in Germany: Teen summer camp in Mainz, German immersion programs for teenagers, international students. German summer courses for juniors / high school students - beginners to advanced learners. Cursos de alemán de verano in Alemania para jóvenes.
Verbum Novum GmbH: Verbum Novum GmbH is a language travel operator that provides German language summer camps in the Mainz / Wiesbaden area of Germany, just 30 minutes from Frankfurt (Germany's 5th largest city). Our summer camps are designed for teenage language students ages 13-17, and feature 20 lessons of German per week alongside fun activities and excursions.
Verbum Novum means (in Latin) “New Word” or “New Expression” - which explains our intention. We are an international travel operator that specializes in organizing language travel programs to Germany for juniors and adults from all over the world.
Why Choose Us?
- Experienced, Professional Teachers German courses at Verbum Novum are taught by qualified teachers with long-time experience in teaching a foreign language with multi-cultural groups.
- Championing the German Language Our main aim is to support people interested in learning to speak German and other European languages in Germany and other German-speaking countries.
- Small Class Sizes All of our German courses are arranged as a group tuition in the groups with 12 students max.
German Summer Camp Program for Teens:
- For students ages 13-17
Camp features include: - 20 lessons of German per week
- Full-board Accommodation
- Afternoon activities (Sports etc)
- Full-day excursions
- Placement test on the first school day
- School Certificate at the end of the course
A transfer from/to the airport in Frankfurt can also be arranged
Abbey Road Programs offer an academic and cultural immersion trip of a lifetime to high school students in Grades 9-12. On our Modern Civilization European history program, every day will be an opportunity for cultural exploration and adventure. Students spend 3-6 nights each in Berlin, Prague, Salzburg and Vienna - traveling alongside professional art historians and European history teachers every step of the way.
For any high school student, Berlin presents the perfect starting point for an exploration of modern European culture and history. Germany’s political and social transformation over the past century makes it a fascinating destination for anyone interested in international relations, politics, and modern history.
Germany boasts a capital, Berlin, that serves as the economic and political nucleus of the European Union. Its stronghold as a leading innovator in the progressive urban development and green-energy movements has resulted in a city with a social culture that is ever-changing and full of energy. Add to this Berlin’s incredibly complex past, and we could not think of a better city to start our exploration of Modern European history.
F+U Academy of Languages is a German language school in Heidelberg in Central Germany, offering a wide variety of German language courses to students from around the world. We teach all levels of German from beginner to advanced including summer / holiday German courses to children and teenagers ages 7-15 years.
Our full summer program includes homestay accommodation and meals with a German host family, and our students can participate in a wide range of leisure and cultural activities, in addition to the German language lessons. Heidelberg is located approximately 80 km south of Frankfurt and between Frankfurt & Stuttgart international airports.
We provide highly qualified and experienced German teachers who approach their teaching with a very lively and entertaining style. We teach German to students from over 90 countries, therefore creating an international, multicultural atmosphere in the school.
Founded in 1980, our school is located at Bismarckplatz in the old-town in Heidelburg city centre. F+U Academy is a member of the Organisation for German as a Foreign Language (fadaf) and of the Association of German Private Schools (VDP).
Summer German Language Courses for Juniors (7-15 years)
- Available for kids & teens for 1-8 weeks.
- Groups are divided into three age groups: 7-9 years, 10-12 years & 13-15 years (Maximum 10 students per group)
- German language course (Monday-Friday): 15 teaching hours of 45 minutes per week
- Homestay accommodation with a local German host family
- Shared breakfast with the teacher (Monday-Friday)
- Shared lunch with the teacher (Monday-Friday)
- Leisure activities (Monday-Saturday)
Berlin British School (BBS) is an independent, international English-speaking school for children ages 3 to 18 years, centrally located on three sites in the borough of Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf, serving the international community of Berlin-Brandenburg. The school accepts applications for admission at any time in the academic year and any level of entry except at the start of or during Year 11 (10th Grade) and 13 (12th Grade).
The academic programme at BBS is based on the English National Curriculum and prepares students for the IGCSE and the IB Diploma. Both qualifications are recognised and respected in Germany, as well as internationally. The pass rate for IGCSE and IB is almost 100%, which reflects the high academic standards of the school.
The language of instruction is English, with German tuition provided for native and non native speakers. BBS provides individual attention in small classes. An IB world school and certified by the Cambridge International Examsboard, BBS is an accredited member of COBIS (Council Of British International Schools) and ECIS (European Council Of International Schools).
The International School Hannover Region is a co-educational day school enrolling students from Kindergarten (age 3) to grade 12 situated in Hannover, northern Germany. ISHR is the only International School in Lower Saxony following all three IB (International Baccalaureate) programmes: the PYP, the MYP and the IB Diploma Programme.
The International School Hannover Region is an independent school, which serves the multi-national community of the city of Hannover and its surrounding areas. ISHR belongs to the European Council of International Schools (ECIS), and to the Association of German International Schools (AGIS). In Germany the school has the status of a state recognized “Ergänzungsschule”.
Phorms Education is an internationally-minded private school in the Holzhausen district of Frankfurt City, in the Hesse region of West-Central Germany. We currently offer whole-day bilingual education in German and English for students at primary-school level from Grades 1 - 4 and further expansion is planned. We also work closely with the Phorms Education Taunus campus which is only 20 minutes from Frankfurt city centre and offers kindergarten, primary and secondary school programs.
The curriculum taught in our private school is based on the outline curriculum of the federal state of Hessen. We also use the Cambridge International Primary Programme (CIPP) in the subjects English, mathematics and science. Our students are taught bilingually according to the immersion concept (German-English).
We place particular emphasis in differentiated learning, the fostering of individual abilities and talents. In this regard, the Hessen Ministry of Education and Cultural Affairs has awarded us the “Quality mark for schools which offer particular support to highly gifted students”.
• The Goethe-Institut offers summer camps & year-round German courses for juniors & high school students / teenagers at attractive locations throughout Germany and Austria, including Berlin, Bonn, Leipzig and Munich.
• Our German summer and winter camps are 2-3 weeks in duration and are available to students ages 9-17. They are suitable for students at all levels of German from beginner to advanced.
• In addition to our summer courses, we offer year-round German courses for groups of students, accompanied by their teachers. These one-week or two-week programs are available throughout the autumn (fall), winter and spring.
• Students on our summer German courses learn German while meeting international students from all over the world in a fun, multicultural atmosphere.
• During the course, participants have the opportunity if they wish to take an internationally recognized Goethe-Institut examination at various levels. The exams are tailored to the various age groups.
• We offer an extracurricular program packed with sports,, the arts and plenty of fun activities. Accommodation with full board in boarding schools is included in the program.