Summer German language schools in Germany: Teen summer camp in Mainz, German immersion programs for teenagers, international students. German summer courses for juniors / high school students - beginners to advanced learners. Cursos de alemán de verano in Alemania para jóvenes.
Verbum Novum GmbH: Verbum Novum GmbH is a language travel operator that provides German language summer camps in the Mainz / Wiesbaden area of Germany, just 30 minutes from Frankfurt (Germany's 5th largest city). Our summer camps are designed for teenage language students ages 13-17, and feature 20 lessons of German per week alongside fun activities and excursions.
Verbum Novum means (in Latin) “New Word” or “New Expression” - which explains our intention. We are an international travel operator that specializes in organizing language travel programs to Germany for juniors and adults from all over the world.
Why Choose Us?
- Experienced, Professional Teachers German courses at Verbum Novum are taught by qualified teachers with long-time experience in teaching a foreign language with multi-cultural groups.
- Championing the German Language Our main aim is to support people interested in learning to speak German and other European languages in Germany and other German-speaking countries.
- Small Class Sizes All of our German courses are arranged as a group tuition in the groups with 12 students max.
German Summer Camp Program for Teens:
- For students ages 13-17
Camp features include: - 20 lessons of German per week
- Full-board Accommodation
- Afternoon activities (Sports etc)
- Full-day excursions
- Placement test on the first school day
- School Certificate at the end of the course
A transfer from/to the airport in Frankfurt can also be arranged
• With our headquarters in New York City, THINK Global School is the world’s first global, traveling high school! There is no other school like TGS on the planet.
• Designed for 10-12th Grade students from Germany, Europe, and around the globe, our school year consists of 3 terms, each held in a different country. Our students have the unique opportunity to delve into the history and culture of these fantastic international locations.
• Authorized to offer the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Program, our mission is to provide a challenging academic experience for multinational students (ages 14-18) in a multicultural learning environment, with a specific focus on engaging with the local culture in each of our host cities.
• During the academic year 2017-18, we are in Botswana, India, Japan & Spain, while in previous years we have been situated in Australia, Sweden, China, Germany, Argentina, the U.S. and more.
• TGS students are competitively selected from all corners of the globe and all walks of life. Together they are a miniature UN, representing more than 20 different countries of citizenship and a diverse range of experiences, talents and interests.
• THINK Global School is accredited by the Western Association of Schools & Colleges.
Expert Testimonial: "The collective energy that the students at TGS possess is remarkable. Somehow, the more places they go and things they do, the more energy they have!… It is such an inspiration!" - TGS Residential Advisor
Based in California, International Fútbol X-Change (IFX) is a leading international soccer organization that provides world-class Summer soccer camps in Germany for talented soccer players ages 14-18.
IFX has partnered with German semi-professional clubs, SG Quelle Fürth, FSV Erlangen-Bruck and 1.SC Feucht in the Nürnberg/Fürth area in order to allow a limited number of players to train among their youth teams. Contrary to the traditional international soccer tour where teams travel to play against foreign teams, our program immerses individual players in the foreign game, experiencing the German game as if they were a part of the team.
Players spend two weeks in Nürnberg/Fürth where they are professionally trained by the head youth coaches of local teams. Exchange participants stay in comfortable youth hostel or hotel accommodations, attend daily training, visit local tourist attractions, and learn about German culture and life. IFX also has football academies in Spain, Italy, England and Brazil.
The International School Hannover Region is a co-educational day school enrolling students from Kindergarten (age 3) to grade 12 situated in Hannover, northern Germany. ISHR is the only International School in Lower Saxony following all three IB (International Baccalaureate) programmes: the PYP, the MYP and the IB Diploma Programme.
The International School Hannover Region is an independent school, which serves the multi-national community of the city of Hannover and its surrounding areas. ISHR belongs to the European Council of International Schools (ECIS), and to the Association of German International Schools (AGIS). In Germany the school has the status of a state recognized “Ergänzungsschule”.
F+U Academy of Languages is a German language school in Heidelberg in Central Germany, offering a wide variety of German language courses to students from around the world. We teach all levels of German from beginner to advanced including summer / holiday German courses to children and teenagers ages 7-15 years.
Our full summer program includes homestay accommodation and meals with a German host family, and our students can participate in a wide range of leisure and cultural activities, in addition to the German language lessons. Heidelberg is located approximately 80 km south of Frankfurt and between Frankfurt & Stuttgart international airports.
We provide highly qualified and experienced German teachers who approach their teaching with a very lively and entertaining style. We teach German to students from over 90 countries, therefore creating an international, multicultural atmosphere in the school.
Founded in 1980, our school is located at Bismarckplatz in the old-town in Heidelburg city centre. F+U Academy is a member of the Organisation for German as a Foreign Language (fadaf) and of the Association of German Private Schools (VDP).
Summer German Language Courses for Juniors (7-15 years)
- Available for kids & teens for 1-8 weeks.
- Groups are divided into three age groups: 7-9 years, 10-12 years & 13-15 years (Maximum 10 students per group)
- German language course (Monday-Friday): 15 teaching hours of 45 minutes per week
- Homestay accommodation with a local German host family
- Shared breakfast with the teacher (Monday-Friday)
- Shared lunch with the teacher (Monday-Friday)
- Leisure activities (Monday-Saturday)
Phorms Education is an internationally-minded private school in the Holzhausen district of Frankfurt City, in the Hesse region of West-Central Germany. We currently offer whole-day bilingual education in German and English for students at primary-school level from Grades 1 - 4 and further expansion is planned. We also work closely with the Phorms Education Taunus campus which is only 20 minutes from Frankfurt city centre and offers kindergarten, primary and secondary school programs.
The curriculum taught in our private school is based on the outline curriculum of the federal state of Hessen. We also use the Cambridge International Primary Programme (CIPP) in the subjects English, mathematics and science. Our students are taught bilingually according to the immersion concept (German-English).
We place particular emphasis in differentiated learning, the fostering of individual abilities and talents. In this regard, the Hessen Ministry of Education and Cultural Affairs has awarded us the “Quality mark for schools which offer particular support to highly gifted students”.
The Frankfurt International School (FIS), located just outside of Frankfurt and founded in 1961, is an independent, co-educational day school, which offers an educational program for students of all nationalities. Frankfurt International School (FIS) together with the International School Wiesbaden (ISW) is the largest and second oldest international school in Germany.
The school is organized into four school divisions: the Primary Division age 3 to Grade 1, the Elementary Division Grades 2-5, and the Upper School Grades 6-12, all of which are in Oberursel.
The International School Wiesbaden (ISW) operates as a branch of FIS at a separate campus in Wiesbaden for students age 3 to Grade 8.
FIS is recognised as an allgemein bildende Ergänzungsschule. It is an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School and a founding member of the Organisation.
There are currently almost 1800 students from 55 different countries attending FIS and ISW, including roughly 30% American, 19% German, 8% British, 4% Japanese,and 12% Korean. It employs over 300 well-qualified and experienced faculty and staff from almost 30 different countries.
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Primary Years Programme and International Baccalaureate Diploma Program.
- Strong athletics, performing arts and visual arts programs.
- Full range of after school activities and service projects.
English is the language of instruction, but German is mandatory. English as a Second Language is taught as well as Dutch, Japanese, Korean, Swedish, French and Spanish.