Fabiolous Cooking Day, Rome: Fabiolous Cooking Day offers day-long Italian cooking courses in Rome, Italy and in Mazzano Romano, a medieval village approximately 30 minutes drive from Rome. Chef Fabio gives individualized cooking lessons in his own home and teach you the culinary secrets behind creating classic Italian pastas. Chef Fabio has a passion for cooking that you too will walk away with!
Fabio Bongianni was born in Rome in 1961. He attended school to become a lawyer but realized his true passion was cooking. Fabio then pursued his dream even further by taking a cooking course in Paris at Ritz Escoffier cooking school.
After one year he came back to Rome and he created and managed the most successful American steak houses in Rome, the T-Bone Station. In 2004 he opened That’s Amore restaurant in the center of Rome close to the historic Trevi fountain. He then decided to transform his property in the countryside of Mazzano Romano into a cooking school.
• Situated in the heart of Milan - Italy's fashion capital, Accademia del Lusso provides a range of fashion-related Masters programs, 3-year courses, intensive 1-year programs, summer professional courses, and short courses designed to train and prepare the fashion industry’s most sought-after professionals.
• Available to students from around the world, our courses are taught in English or Italian. Subjects include Fashion Design, Fashion Styling, Fashion Brand Management, and Interior Design among many others.
• Our comprehensive courses allow students to enter the job market as experienced and competent professionals with expert skills and knowledge.
• The Accademia del Lusso’s innovative educational approach comprises two closely interconnected areas of specialization: a technical-creative emphasis and a management emphasis.
• In order to improve the student-to-faculty ratio, the maximum class size is 12 made up of international students.
• Our school was founded with the intention of providing high-level training to motivated young people who plan to build a career in fashion as well as to industry professionals who seek to improve and update their skills.
Student Testimonial: "I really enjoyed the time I spent in Accademia del Lusso. The courses that I have attended have helped me to develop my knowledge of the fashion business and to open my mind and see things from a different point of view. The teachers too have been very good to me (with very little exceptions)."
Accademia Italiana is an International Fashion, Art and Design School with campuses in Rome and Florence. Our Rome campus is conveniently situated in the city centre, just a few steps away from the Trastevere train station. We provide a wide range of college education and short-term study options to students from Italy and around the world. You do not need to speak Italian in order to attend the Accademia Italiana.
Our study options in Rome include B.A. bachelor's degree courses, an advanced diploma program, liberal arts academic year / semester abroad programs, summer courses and Italian language & culture programs. Subject fields include fashion design, jewelry design, interior design, graphic design & visual communications, drawing and painting, and more. Bachelor’s degrees are awarded by the University of Wales, a leading UK university, presided over by HRH Charles, Prince of Wales.
The Rome campus of Accademia Italiana focuses on activities around the world of theatre, television and cinema, and important designers and personalities from this world are regularly invited to the school.
Located in Florence, Northern Italy, Firenze Arti Visive School of Fine Arts offers special and unique contemporary studio arts, Italian cultural studies, Italian language and art history programs with an interdisciplinary approach to teaching and learning. Our class sizes are small, often with individualized attention and field study is an integral part of the curriculum.
A key factor that distinguishes Firenze Arti Visive apart from other programs is our emphasis on small classes, on-site learning, and interdisciplinary study. We provide a number of opportunities that will enrich your stay with an authentic Italian experience.
Firenze Arti Visive School of Fine Arts is a unique place where students can become more conscious of themselves and of the cultural reality surrounding them according to their personal ways of observation and communication.
The studio center is housed in a magnificent 15th century Palazzo in one of the most beautiful neighborhoods of Florence.
European Cultural Academy - Art, Architecture & Design Courses
Courses / Programs
• Experience Venice, Italy and the Venice Biennale together with like-minded students from all over the world with immersive and creative art & design courses from the European Cultural Academy (ECA).
• The aim of the ECA is to enhance knowledge and advance your career in architecture, art, design, and other creative industries.
• Our participants come from all backgrounds and the course is open for anyone with an interest in arts, architecture and culture.
• For more than a decade, we have helped creative communities to increase visibility, build connections and make a lasting impact on their careers.
• You and your peers are immersed in an inspiring environment led by renowned faculty and industry experts. Gain new skills to create greater impact with your work immediately.
• Prominent professors in related fields ensure a solid academic component and will enable you to gain a wider perspective.
• Our faculty includes artists, designers, curators, gallerists, architects and scholars that will help you to build necessary skills and enable you to navigate through an opaque and very competitive industry.
Contemporary Art, Architecture & Design Courses in summer, spring & fall - taught in English:
• Join for 1 week to focus on a particular topic
• Join for 2 weeks to cover wider field of subjects
• Join for 3 weeks for in-depth all-round experience and extra opportunities
Course Options: • Contemporary Art
• Contemporary Architecture - Opening Of The Architecture Biennale
• Contemporary Architecture
• Venice Architecture Biennale
• Design: The World Around Us
• 3-Day Venice Architecture Biennale Power Course
Situated in Bollate, a commune just 10km north of Milan, Northern Italy, ModaPelle Academy is a fashion school that specializes in footwear and bag design. We provide a 1-month Bag Design course, a 3-month Footwear Design program, and a range of customized Summer Courses. All ModaPelle Academy instructors are highly qualified professional designers and technicians, who combine their academic work with consultancy for leading Italian and international fashion brands.
Classes are held in small groups, allowing for individual attention and the possibility for students to work together with design and technical professionals focusing on their particular interests or weaknesses. Students acquire a solid foundation from which they can design shoes or bags with confidence and express their ideas effectively.
• Alchimia is a private professional contemporary jewellery school in the historic city of Florence in Tuscany, Northern Italy.
• We provide academic jewellery design courses at Bachelor's (BFA) degree, Masters (MFA) degree, and 1-year academic courses, as well as short-term, intensive programs including weekend courses, 2 week to 6 month courses, and summer study options.
• Our short courses are available year-round, and have open dates, with individual study programs (max. 5 students) to offer the opportunity to experience contemporary jewellery to both beginners and advanced students.
• Our Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) and Master of Fine Arts (MFA) degree courses are accredited by the European Accreditation Board of Higher Education Schools (E.A.B.H.E.S.), an organisation that allows all of our students to obtain a European Bachelor’s degree.
• Alchimia’s objective is to teach students to express their creativity through contemporary jewelry, developing high-quality technical and theoretical skills.
• The students of Alchimia are mentored and tutored by a team of experts in jewellery, design, and the visual arts.
• Our mission is to provide students with a supportive and practical work environment. Interaction with our instructors and technicians gives students the conceptual and technical knowledge about contemporary jewellery necessary to prepare them as professional makers, artists and designers.