Fabiolous Cooking Day, Rome: Fabiolous Cooking Day offers day-long Italian cooking courses in Rome, Italy and in Mazzano Romano, a medieval village approximately 30 minutes drive from Rome. Chef Fabio gives individualized cooking lessons in his own home and teach you the culinary secrets behind creating classic Italian pastas. Chef Fabio has a passion for cooking that you too will walk away with!
Fabio Bongianni was born in Rome in 1961. He attended school to become a lawyer but realized his true passion was cooking. Fabio then pursued his dream even further by taking a cooking course in Paris at Ritz Escoffier cooking school.
After one year he came back to Rome and he created and managed the most successful American steak houses in Rome, the T-Bone Station. In 2004 he opened That’s Amore restaurant in the center of Rome close to the historic Trevi fountain. He then decided to transform his property in the countryside of Mazzano Romano into a cooking school.
• Situated in Copanello, just 5 minutes from the beautiful seaside town of Soverato in the Calabria region of Southern Italy, Italian Culinary Institute (formerly Italian Institute for Advanced Culinary and Pastry Arts) is one of Europe's finest chef training academies.
• Founded by Chef John Nocita, ICI presents Italy's most advanced culinary programs for professional chefs, pastry chefs, students, serious home cooks & epicureans. Courses (taught in English or Italian) include full immersion culinary, baking, pastry and gelato programs, with 1-week, 2-week, & 3-month study options available.
• Each of our culinary arts programs include quality hotel accommodation, meals with wine, course materials, culinary travel, market visits, and more!
Student Reviews: "Life changing experience. They approach all culinary endeavors paying due respect to the ingredients being used" - Mark, USA
"Studying at ICI was among the most amazing experiences of my life. I attended courses both as a student and was then invited to be an assistant to Chefs John and Nic. Not only did I get a Great Education but the setting overlooking the Ionian Sea was absolutely marvelous and breathtaking." - Charles, USA
"Attending ICI was the best investment I have ever made for my future. Not only did we learn everything about authentic regional Italian cuisine and become better industry professionals, I learned how to taste and trust my palate. Chef John is a true master and will always be a mentor to me." - Mike, USA
Professional Italian Cooking Courses / Chef Training (in English & Italian)
• Pastry, Desserts & Specialty Breads
• Artisan Italian Gelato: Ice Cream Making Technique & Production
• Artisan Italian Cheese Making
• Traditional Italian Charcuterie: Curing Meats, Sausage Making & Artisanal Salumi
• Foundation of Italian Regional Cuisine: Curing, Pickling & Sun-drying
• Advanced Mediterranean Cuisine
• Italian Culinary Exploration (Gourmet course)
• Established in 1983, Accademia Riaci has been dedicated to providing students with exceptional cultural and educational experience abroad. The school is located in the historic city center of Florence, Italy, a few steps from the “Duomo” (Florence Cathedral).
• Our arts, crafts and design courses include professional Master programs, One-Year and Semester programs, Summer Intensive programs, and Short programs.
• ubjects offered include Shoe Making & Design, Leather Bag Making & Design, Jewelry Making & Design, Painting & Drawing, Restoration of Paintings, Interior Design, Graphic Design, Textile Design, Fashion Design & Business, Ceramics, Glass Art among others.
• All courses are taught with free English interpretation service.
• We welcome students from around the world. The diverse background of our students creates a rich multicultural community that promotes the exchange of ideas & viewpoints.
• The student-teacher ratio is kept small (max. 8 students) to value each student's originality and learning styles.
• We provide tailored, hands-on instruction & extensive career development along with training for effective presentation skills, and our graduates achieve professional goals in each field.
Student Review: "The teachers are excellent, very knowledgeable, and very devoted. I had a great stay and learned a lot. My skills definitely grew and I will apply them in the future." - Svenne
The Florence Art Studio offers custom-made, intensive art courses in drawing and painting for students of all levels and backgrounds in the heart of Florence city center.
Taught entirely in English, our intensive Art Program is divided into 6 separate modules covering drawing & painting skills, with each module serving as the foundation for the next. Alternatively, you can choose to take any module as a stand-alone course, from one week to a month or longer.
We help students achieve their goals in the most time-effective way possible through intensive individual training and one on one instruction.
Our students learn how to learn, be patient, disciplined, and objectively self-critical to transform every small obstacle or challenge into a rewarding lesson.
We seek students wishing to learn for self-improvement only. We do not offer academic credit, but we are affiliated with the British Institute of Florence, an accredited institution by the Tuscan government.
Student Testimonial: "I enjoyed learning how each artist accomplished their work while learning the history as well. I highly recommend this type of art education to anyone interested in becoming an artist or if you already are and want to hone your skills.” - Kelly Schlegel, Art Student, New Mexico, USA
Scuola Toscana is an accredited Italian language school providing a wide range of arts courses with Italian language.
Recognised by the Italian Ministry of Education, we are located in the historical centre of Florence, in the Tuscany region of Italy (approximately 3 hours north of Rome).
Our arts classes consist of small groups, but we also cater for individuals offering private tuition courses. Our Italian arts courses with Italian open the doors for our students from all over the world, in order to get to know each other and their different cultures.
Florence, city of Renaissance, is the ideal place to study arts and culture, and to learn the Italian language. It offers a wonderful richness of art and architecture for our students to discover.
At our school, we organise extra-curricular activities in Italian language: visits of history of art, seminars, video evenings, excursions and more.
Arts courses combined with Italian language learning include:
- Italian and Art (Renaissance art, fresco painting, drawing techniques, painting on glass, decorating wood, and more..)
- Italian Art History (art and architecture)
- Italian Fashion and Design
- Italian and Photography course
- Italian Culture classes
- Italian Music and Opera course
- Italian Wine and Cooking classes
- Italian Language + Jewellery course
The Sorrento Cooking School takes place within a holiday complex steps away from the sea and from the city centre of Sorrento. The cooking school is surrounded by lemon and orange trees where are dislocated bungalows, chalets and apartments which can accommodate anyone who wish to spend an unforgettable holiday in Sorrento that combines Neapolitan food, art, and culture. We offer one-day and multi-day hands-on cooking classes as well as all inclusive packages that are offered year round from a minimum of two to a maximum of 15 participants. Classes are based on menus of the traditional Italian cuisine, with a particular emphasis on Neapolitan recipes.