Fabiolous Cooking Day: Fabiolous Cooking Day offers day-long Italian cooking courses in Rome, Italy and in Mazzano Romano, a medieval village approximately 30 minutes drive from Rome. Chef Fabio gives individualized cooking lessons in his own home and teach you the culinary secrets behind creating classic Italian pastas. Chef Fabio has a passion for cooking that you too will walk away with!
Photography school that offers comprehensive photography courses taught in Italian and English language - year-round, in the evenings and in summer.
We welcome international students from around the world, as well as students living in Italy. Our courses include fashion photography and private photography, and are suitable for all levels - from complete beginner to advanced.
Located in the Old Town area of Treviso, Northern Italy (just 30 minutes north of Venice), the Italian Fashion School Treviso provides a range of 1 and 2-year Professional Diploma courses in fashion and design fields that include Fashion Stylist, Fashion Designer, Dressmaking, and Pattern Making. We also provide dedicated short Summer Courses and Specialized Fashion Courses. Textbooks and learning materials are available in both English and Italian.
Our programs give students a complete and comprehensive introduction to the fashion world. Our school is equipped with modern, state-of-the-art instruments that students need to become familiar with in order to succeed in a career in the fashion indistry.
Accademia Italiana is a top international fashion and design school in Florence and Rome. We provide a range of college education and short-term study options that include B.A. bachelor's degree courses, postgraduate diploma (masters) programs, liberal arts academic year abroad / semester abroad programs for college credit, monthly courses, summer courses and Italian language & culture programs.
Subject fields include fashion design, jewelry design, interior design, graphic design & visual communications, photography, drawing and painting, and more. Our art programs and Italian language & culture courses have been authorized by the Italian Ministry of Public Education.
Our 3-year programs are dual qualification courses; On successful graduation, you earn a bachelor's degree from the University of Wales, a leading UK university, as well as an advanced diploma from Accademia Italiana.
You do not need to speak Italian in order to attend the Accademia Italiana. Many courses are taught in both English and Italian. Some courses are taught only in Italian but by instructors who can also speak English to assist students. Italian language classes may be offered as part of your program.
Scuola Toscana is an accredited Italian language school providing a wide range of arts courses with Italian language.
Recognised by the Italian Ministry of Education, we are located in the historical centre of Florence, in the Tuscany region of Italy (approximately 3 hours north of Rome).
Our arts classes consist of small groups, but we also cater for individuals offering private tuition courses. Our Italian arts courses with Italian open the doors for our students from all over the world, in order to get to know each other and their different cultures.
Florence, city of Renaissance, is the ideal place to study arts and culture, and to learn the Italian language. It offers a wonderful richness of art and architecture for our students to discover.
At our school, we organise extra-curricular activities in Italian language: visits of history of art, seminars, video evenings, excursions and more.
Arts courses combined with Italian language learning include:
- Italian and Art (Renaissance art, fresco painting, drawing techniques, painting on glass, decorating wood, and more..)
- Italian Art History (art and architecture)
- Italian Fashion and Design
- Italian and Photography course
- Italian Culture classes
- Italian Music and Opera course
- Italian Wine and Cooking classes
- Italian Language + Jewellery course
• Established in 1983, Accademia Riaci has been dedicated to providing students with exceptional cultural and educational experience abroad. The school is located in the historic city center of Florence, Italy, a few steps from the “Duomo” (Florence Cathedral).
• Our arts, crafts and design courses include professional Master programs, One-Year and Semester programs, Summer Intensive programs, and Short programs.
• ubjects offered include Shoe Making & Design, Leather Bag Making & Design, Jewelry Making & Design, Painting & Drawing, Restoration of Paintings, Interior Design, Graphic Design, Textile Design, Fashion Design & Business, Ceramics, Glass Art among others.
• All courses are taught with free English interpretation service.
• We welcome students from around the world. The diverse background of our students creates a rich multicultural community that promotes the exchange of ideas & viewpoints.
• The student-teacher ratio is kept small (max. 8 students) to value each student's originality and learning styles.
• We provide tailored, hands-on instruction & extensive career development along with training for effective presentation skills, and our graduates achieve professional goals in each field.
Student Review: "The teachers are excellent, very knowledgeable, and very devoted. I had a great stay and learned a lot. My skills definitely grew and I will apply them in the future." - Svenne
La Accademia Europea di Firenze (AEF) es una Escuela de Lengua y Cultura Italiana, ubicada en el corazón de Florencia, dedicada a la enseñanza y difusión de la lengua italiana, arte, música y cultura del pais. Su infraestructura, asociada a un método de enseñanza único, permite que el alumno tenga la máxima retroalimentación en el aprendizaje obtenido.
Florencia, capital de la Región Toscana, es la cuna del renacimiento italiano y una de las ciudades más hermosas del mundo. Genios como Leonardo Da Vinci, Michelangelo, Dante Alighieri, Brunelleschi y Machiavelli, contribuyeron a construir su grandeza. Florencia es la más perfecta inspiración para aprender el italiano, el arte, la música y su cultura.
- Curso de Acuarela
- Curso de Pintura al Óleo
- Curso de Boceto
- Curso de Diseño
- Curso de Cerámica
- Curso de Escultura
- Curso de Fotografía
- Curso de Diseño de Interiores
- Curso de Historia de la Arquitectura de Florencia