Year-round & summer art courses in Italy: Art workshops in Tuscany, short painting & drawing courses in Florence taught in English to international students, Americans. Intensive art programs in Europe for adults - basic beginner to advanced artists, painting holidays / art vacation abroad.
The Florence Art Studio: Study art in the beautiful and historic city of Florence this summer! Conveniently situated on Via Ghebillina in the heart of the city, The Florence Art Studio provides short & intensive art programs to students from around the world.
Available year-round and in summer, our customized art courses are taught entirely in English and aim to teach the fundamentals of drawing and painting from life. Choose to study for 1, 2, 3, or 4 weeks or longer.
• Come to Florence in 2018, and experience an intensive summer course with popular art & design-based themes Photography, Interior Design, and Visual Arts Drawing & Painting.
• Situated just 5 minutes from the city center, Florence Design School is an Italian design, artistic and creative arts school that provides summer courses taught in English to students from around the world.
• Our lessons are taken inside and outside of the institute, with visits to companies, factories, institutions, studios and museums of Florence.
• We can facilitate you in finding the best accommodation depending on your needs, and a basic Italian language course is included with all studies.
Summer Study Abroad Programs: - Fashion, Design & Patternmaking Courses - Duration: 2-4 weeks (50 hours or 100 hours + a 4-hour seminar)
- 3 Levels of Study available: Basic, Advanced or Professional
- Private / One-on-one instruction
- Taught in English or Italian language
• Study fashion or design in Milan this summer with Istituto di Moda Burgo, an accredited fashion school in Italy founded in 1961, and an international leader in fashion education.
• We offer academic year and summer study abroad programs for local & international students in the heart of Milan - taught in English or Italian language.
• Istituto di Moda Burgo offers the opportunity to acquire or improve your technical, artistic and professional skills in these in-demand career fields globally.
• Receive intensive, one-on-one tutoring through our short 2 or 4-week summer courses customized to your individual learning style & level.
• Receive an Istituto di Moda Burgo Certificate on completion of your course.
"The summer course helped me to perfect & learn new skills in creating rafting swimwear. The teachers are very helpful and help you achieve your personal learning objectives. The course is fast-paced which is great for those who like to be kept busy."
- Castaneda, California, USA
"The summer program is very comprehensive and I has been able to learn it in a short time. The teacher was very efficient, always available & her explanations were very clear. I'm glad I attended this school."
- Gong, China
European Cultural Academy - Contemporary Art, Architecture & Design Courses
Courses / Programs
• Come to Venice, Italy, and become immersed in art and design with 1, 2 or 3-week courses from the European Cultural Academy (ECA).
• Based in the heart of Venice, ECA provides in-depth and insightful art, architecture and design programs (taught in English) to students of all backgrounds from around the globe.
• Taught by experienced faculty, artists, designers, curators, architects and scholars, our summer, fall, and spring art courses can inspire you to navigate through a very competitive industry.
• Whether your are an architect, designer, curator or art lover, student or professional, European Cultural Academy has a program for you.
• Students will be awarded an European Cultural Academy Certificate in their chosen course upon satisfactory completion of the course. This will be presented in a graduation ceremony on the final evening of the course.
Student Testimonials: "The course gave me sense of validation and calm regarding the direction of my career and personal path through the world of art and culture." - Jocelyn
"Professionals shared the secrets of the trade in an personal setting and we were challenged to try ourselves in a group exercise. The program also includes a visit to the Biennale, which makes the week intense, but also fun and very rewarding." - Hisham
• Founded in 1997, Language and Music for Life offers International Summer Music and Languages Courses in Europe for music students and professionals.
• Join us in Florence, Italy in 2021 for an exciting and prestigious Musical Summer Course with optional language programs for adults & teenagers aged 18+ (unless agreed with LMFL).
• Our classical music & jazz program and voice tuition is aimed at students and professionals who are highly motivated musicians with advanced levels of musical knowledge.
• Taught by internationally renowned professors, mostly at master class level, the LMFL program includes instrumental and voice tuition, master classes, chamber music, composition, music theory, choir, & orchestra conducting classes.
• Private music lessons / one on one tuition is available for many subjects / instruments.
• We also offer music tuition for already-constituted chamber music groups.
• All students must be at advanced level in at least one discipline, other choices can be at lower level. Rentals are available for cello, harp, and guitar.
• Quality classes in French, Spanish, Italian & English, taught by native speakers.
Review: "LMFL is a musical experience any musician should go through, whether amateur or professional.
As a student you are challenged in all fronts, from the personal front to the collective one, where not only must you play your instrument or compose with the best of your skills, but also manage to work as a team to accomplish excellence."
Listing Spot for Photography Summer School in Milan
Courses / Programs
Study photography in Italy this summer. Located in the heart of Milan, a leading photography school that provides quality summer photography courses to students from around the world.
Our two-week summer session "Photography and Fashion" is taught entirely in English.
It aims to provide you with introductory technical photography skills and knowledge of fashion photography. You will gain a well-rounded understanding of the role of the fashion photographer within the industry, as well as an insight into the business of fashion.
Located in the heart of the historic city of Florence, The Florence Art Studio provides intensive art programs taught in English to international students from around the world. We offer customized courses that aim to teach the fundamentals of drawing and painting from life.
Choose to study for 1, 2, 3, or 4 weeks or longer.
Our programs can be divided into six discrete and sequentially progressive modules, each of which can be studied from one week to one month or longer. Alternatively, each module can be taken as a stand-alone course.
The majority of our students are adult professionals of all backgrounds and levels - from complete beginner to advanced - who are passionate about Florence, Renaissance, Painting and Drawing.
Students work within a structured environment, under the guidance of an instructor who personally monitors their progress and development for three hours a day, and the remaining time is structured with other activity.
The Studio is situated on Via Ghibellina, only a few steps from the main historic and artistic places of interest in the center of the city.