Intensive art workshops in Europe: Summer fine arts school in Italy offering short painting & drawing courses in Florence in English for international students, Americans. Year-round & summer art programs for adults - basic beginner to advanced artists, art vacations / painting holidays abroad.
The Florence Art Studio: Follow your passion this summer and study drawing and painting in Florence - the birthplace of the Renaissance. Renewing the tradition of teaching in a private working studio (bottega d'arte), The Florence Art Studio provides intensive art programs taught in English to students from around the world. Offered year-round and in summer, our customized programs can be divided into six discrete and sequentially progressive modules, each of which can be studied from one week to one month or longer. Alternatively, each module can be taken as a stand-alone course. Available to artists of all levels - from complete beginner to advanced, our program is specifically geared towards adults for whom art is a passion.
Email:Contact us below
Intensive Art Program - Taught in English
Program of academic training divided into six separate modules covering life drawing & painting skills, each serving as the foundation for the next.
Alternatively, you can choose to take any module as a stand-alone course, from one week to a month or longer.
The program is intensively taught in an encouraging environment, with a great deal of personal attention given to each student, through intensive individual training and one on one lessons.
Modules / Areas of Study include:
• Bargue Drawing
• Cast Drawing
• Freehand Cast Drawing
• Portrait and Figure Drawing
• Still Life Painting
• Portrait and Figure Painting
European Cultural Academy - Contemporary Art, Architecture & Design Courses
Courses / Programs
• Come to Venice, Italy, and become immersed in art and design with 1, 2 or 3-week courses from the European Cultural Academy (ECA).
• Based in the heart of Venice, ECA provides in-depth and insightful art, architecture and design programs (taught in English) to students of all backgrounds from around the globe.
• Taught by experienced faculty, artists, designers, curators, architects and scholars, our summer, fall, and spring art courses can inspire you to navigate through a very competitive industry.
• Whether your are an architect, designer, curator or art lover, student or professional, European Cultural Academy has a program for you.
• Students will be awarded an European Cultural Academy Certificate in their chosen course upon satisfactory completion of the course. This will be presented in a graduation ceremony on the final evening of the course.
Student Testimonials: "The course gave me sense of validation and calm regarding the direction of my career and personal path through the world of art and culture." - Jocelyn
"Professionals shared the secrets of the trade in an personal setting and we were challenged to try ourselves in a group exercise. The program also includes a visit to the Biennale, which makes the week intense, but also fun and very rewarding." - Hisham
Haute Future Fashion Academy (HFFA) - Summer Courses
Courses / Programs
• Conveniently located in the heart of Milan, Haute Future Fashion Academy (HFFA) provides a range of high-level fashion programs, including short summer courses in design, fashion, communication and marketing.
• Our summer courses are three weeks long and are available to students from around the world. Classes are held in Italian with simultaneous translation into English.
• The summer courses offered by HFFA provide an ideal opportunity for anyone interested in a career in the Fashion and Design fields.
• The courses on offer during the summer period give you the opportunity to have a unique experience in one of the most dynamic cities of Europe and spend a summer in Milan based on creativity.
Alchimia Contemporary Jewellery School in Florence
Courses / Programs
• Alchimia is a private contemporary jewellery school located in Florence, Tuscany, Italy. We provide a wide range of academic, short-term intensive jewellery courses - including our innovative summer workshops and one-on-one courses in contemporary jewellery.
• We offer short 3-day workshops to a maximum of one week. Summer courses are taught by experienced jewellery design expert.
• Our intensive jewellery courses are an excellent solution for those who have limited time to study and experiment in the area of contemporary jewellery. Available in summer and year-round, these courses are taught on a one-to-one basis.
• Each student is guided individually to ensure that lessons meet their specific need. Two different types of programmes are offered: technical and conceptual.
• Our short-term courses are aimed at beginners, jewellers wishing to learn specific techniques, teachers, professionals and students who want to have new stimulating experiences in a new environment.
• In addition to our short-term courses, we also provide Bachelor's (BFA) degree and Masters (MFA) degree courses in Jewellery Design.
Based in the historic Colosseum area of Rome, Kappa Language School provides basic beginner to advanced level Italian language courses to students and professionals from around the world.
We offer summer Italian courses, a specialized spring program, year-round general Italian courses, intensive courses, PLIDA Italian language certification classes, private Italian lessons. A Homestay option with an Italian family is also available as part of your studies.
Kappa is a member of the Dante Alighieri Society network, and was created to promote Italian language and culture among international students, expats and professionals in Rome. In addition to our language courses, we also arrange cultural events and guided tours of the city.
Kappa Language School is a Certified Learning Center of Dante Alighieri, meeting quality standards in teaching Italian as a foreign language, recognized by Ministry of Foreign Affairs and authorized to issue certificates and host exam sessions.
Basic Beginner to Advanced Italian Language Courses:
- Summer Italian courses
- General / Regular Italian course (A1-B2 level)
- Intensive Italian course
- Super-intensive Italian classes
- Advanced Italian courses (3-months)
- One-on-One / Private tutoring
- "Spring Break" course
- PLIDA (Dante Alighieri Italian Language Project) Certificate Course (exam preparation)
- Combine your course with a Homestay with an Italian family
• Founded in 1997, Language and Music for Life offers International Summer Music and Languages Courses in Europe for music students and professionals.
• Join us in Florence, Italy in 2021 for an exciting and prestigious Musical Summer Course with optional language programs for adults & teenagers aged 18+ (unless agreed with LMFL).
• Our classical music & jazz program and voice tuition is aimed at students and professionals who are highly motivated musicians with advanced levels of musical knowledge.
• Taught by internationally renowned professors, mostly at master class level, the LMFL program includes instrumental and voice tuition, master classes, chamber music, composition, music theory, choir, & orchestra conducting classes.
• Private music lessons / one on one tuition is available for many subjects / instruments.
• We also offer music tuition for already-constituted chamber music groups.
• All students must be at advanced level in at least one discipline, other choices can be at lower level. Rentals are available for cello, harp, and guitar.
• Quality classes in French, Spanish, Italian & English, taught by native speakers.
Review: "LMFL is a musical experience any musician should go through, whether amateur or professional.
As a student you are challenged in all fronts, from the personal front to the collective one, where not only must you play your instrument or compose with the best of your skills, but also manage to work as a team to accomplish excellence."
Design summer programs by Nuova Accademia Di Belle Arti Milano - NABA
Courses / Programs
NABA (New Academy of Fine Arts), located in Milan, Italy, offers a wide choice of short summer courses at both introductory and intermediate levels in the fields of Fashion Design, Interior Design, Graphic Design, Fashion Styling among many others. Each course is two weeks long and students can combine an introductory course followed by an intermediate course for a total of four weeks study. All courses are taught in English.
The Summer Programs propose a wide and updated synthesis of NABA know-how, giving a view of the most significant trends of the market, of industrial creation processes, of artistic and social expression, of Design, Fashion, Graphic and Communication, together with the opportunity to experiment with a topical project theme, under the guidance of renowned professionals and in cooperation with big companies.
We offer two - four week summer courses in the fields of Interior Design; Product Design; Graphic Design; Fashion Design; Fashion Marketing; Fashion Styling; Fashion Accessories; Landscape architecture among others.
U.S. university students can register for NABA courses through West Virginia University's Office of International Programs and Office of Extended Learning and will be awarded WVU credits on some programs which may at the option of their home institutions be transferred.