LSI London Central: O LSI Londres Central está localizado no coração da cidade, perto das universidades e do bairro de entretenimento da moda (Soho). A região é repleta de cafés, bares e pubs que atendem a população estudantil. A escola é confortável e moderna, com acesso gratuito à Internet e tem diversos materiais de estudo independente.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Um programa completo e variado de lazer permite que os alunos desfrutem do melhor de Londres e do resto da Inglaterra. As atividades incluem visitas a pubs, restaurantes, teatros e viagens a Oxford, Edimburgo e Stonehenge.
Cursos de Inglês de geral dos cursos e exames:
- Curso da Tarde
- Standard 20
- Intensivo 30
- Inglês para Negócios
- Curso de Preparação para TOEFL / TOEIC / IELTS
- Ano Escolar Internacional Standard 20
- Ano Escolar Internacional Intensivo 30
- LSI 20 Curso de Preparação para Cambridge ( CAE)
- LSI 20 Curso de Preparação para Cambridge (FCE)
- LSI 30 Curso de Preparação para Cambridge (CAE)
- LSI 30 Curso de Preparação para Cambridge (FCE)
Londres é uma cidade importante, cheia de diversidade e que oferece atrações sem igual. Londres tem algo para todos nós, desde o aspecto cultural e histórico até uma das melhores vidas noturnas do planeta.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Amity English School, a department of Amity College, is an English language school in South West London, situated in the heart of Wimbledon in the Borough of Merton. We offer a wide variety of English language courses for beginner to advanced learners.
Serving an international student body, locally-based adults and working professionals, our courses are available full-time and part-time - providing morning, afternoon & evening study options.
Courses include General and Intensive English, Business English, Conversational Classes, Private Classes, English Exam Preparation (Cambridge, IELTS), and more.
At Amity English School, we structure our programmes so that each individual student obtains our full support, and can plan for his/her future success.
International students experience a sense of belonging in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere supported by bilingual staff. Our students represent over 75 different nationalities so far!
Our team are dedicated to ensuring your time with us is rewarding as well as enjoyable by providing a good standard of service from the moment you apply.
Amity English School is located in Wimbledon, less than 5 minutes walking distance from Wimbledon Train Station (served by South West Trains and only 15 minutes from Central London by train). Trains depart every 3-5 minutes from Waterloo Station.
English Courses for Adults: Beginner to advanced levels
• General English courses
• Intensive / Semi-Intensive English classes
• Part-time English courses
• English for Academic Purposes (EAP)
• English Exams Preparation (Cambridge, IELTS)
• Business English for working professionals & company executives
• Conversation & Pronunciation classes
• Evening English classes
• One-to-One / Private English lessons
• English Grammar classes
• English Summer & Winter Schools
Universal Language Centre (ULC) is an English language school located right in the heart of Manchester City Centre in North-West England. We offer a range of English courses for beginner, intermediate and advanced students including General English and IELTS / TOEFL exam preparation. We also offer classes in other languages including French, Spanish and Italian as well as business courses.
For all subjects offered, there is a flexible choice of attending either daytime or early evening classes. Our classrooms are very comfortable and all tutors are very experienced and well qualified in their respective subject areas. We are close to all main train and bus stations for easy access by all modes of transport.
English Village Homestay consists of a network of families living in Sussex in the south east of England, Devon & Cornwall in the south-west, and Oxford in the heart of the country.
Our families offer a comfortable homestay in lovely countryside or by the seaside, as well as English language tuition. Most of our families live only an hour or two from London.
Our teachers are all TEFL experienced and offer one to one or small group general or business English. They are caring and ready to improve your written and spoken English.
You will have plenty of opportunity to practice both listening and talking at meals and during the evening. All levels are catered for.
Testimonial: "I want to thank you for your kindness and availability. Alexia is nearly at the end of her experience, and we hope she has behaved well and that her English has improved. Thank you so much again." - Angelika & family
Oxford House College is an English language school centrally located on Oxford Street in London's exciting and vibrant West End, close to Oxford Circus Underground Tube station. We offer a wide range of English language courses for all levels from beginners to advanced. We also offer exam preparation courses, business English and much more.
Our English courses are accredited by the British Council and our prices are among the lowest of any accredited organisation. Courses at Oxford House College are available all year round, and students can start most courses any Monday.
Our language tutors are qualified professionals. They are experienced in teaching English to a high academic level and understand the language needs of today's international students.
We can arrange a taxi airport transfer service from any of London’s 4 international airports: Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted and Luton. The taxi will take you directly from the airport to your accommodation.
- General English language courses
- Intensive English courses
- English language exam preparation courses: IELTS & Cambridge Exams: FCE, CAE & CPE
- University / academic English preparation courses
- 1-to-1 / private English language classes
- English conversation and pronunciation classes
- English writing skills
- English for business
- Homestay program
- Certificate in English & travel training courses
- English teacher training courses
- Management degree courses
Do you need to improve your English so that you can work in an English-speaking country? Are you are a non-native English speaker who wishes to study in a college or university in the UK, USA, Canada or Australia?
Learn4Good.com provides an English Level Test that is taken by thousands of visitors (in schools and homes throughout the world) to our website every week.
This test, online since 2003, assesses your English grammar skills and requires a good general knowledge of English vocabulary.
When you have completed the test, it tells you your study level. There are 8 levels of English language proficiency - from complete beginner to advanced level. It is very accurate in our English teaching experience. (Of course, nothing is perfect!)
• Established in 1978, St Brelade’s College in Jersey is an English language school that provides a wide range of year-round courses, including holiday, intensive or business courses, private lessons or residential programmes.
• We offer separate courses for adults and young learners, and welcome individuals or groups.
• With a varying weekly activity programme, visiting places of interest, such as castles and conservation parks, arranging social evenings and activities such as water sports, we provide a holiday package that allows our students to practise their English, along with having a memorable stay.
• Students have the option of staying in homestay accommodation, our adult or teenage residences, or local hotels which can be arranged as part of your stay.
• Our school is located on the British island of Jersey in the Channel Islands, approximately 20 miles off the French coast and 80 miles south of England, and we benefit from a milder climate. St Brelade’s College is accredited by the British Council and is a member of English UK.
Student Testimonials: "We are so happy that we decided to come here. I have been to many other language schools in different countries and I can say, this is absolutely the best I have ever been to!.."
- Anita, Switzerland
"Morning classes dramatically improved our English. We did activities, games and others things. It was very entertaining and at the same time we moved forward. I saw the results this year on my grades."
- Arethuse, France
English Language Classes: - Beginner to advanced levels
• Standard English course
• Intensive English course
• One-to-one / Individual Tuition (Private English lessons)
• Business English classes
• Cambridge FCE & CAE Exam preparation
• IELTS & TOEFL test prep
• Combination English courses (Private or group classes in subjects of your choice e.g. English for business, law, medicine)
• English for Seniors (50+)
• English + Golf
• Summer Intensive / Holiday English courses
• Summer English for teens & junior school (ages 10-17)
• Homestay programmes