LSI London Central: O LSI Londres Central está localizado no coração da cidade, perto das universidades e do bairro de entretenimento da moda (Soho). A região é repleta de cafés, bares e pubs que atendem a população estudantil. A escola é confortável e moderna, com acesso gratuito à Internet e tem diversos materiais de estudo independente.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Um programa completo e variado de lazer permite que os alunos desfrutem do melhor de Londres e do resto da Inglaterra. As atividades incluem visitas a pubs, restaurantes, teatros e viagens a Oxford, Edimburgo e Stonehenge.
Cursos de Inglês de geral dos cursos e exames:
- Curso da Tarde
- Standard 20
- Intensivo 30
- Inglês para Negócios
- Curso de Preparação para TOEFL / TOEIC / IELTS
- Ano Escolar Internacional Standard 20
- Ano Escolar Internacional Intensivo 30
- LSI 20 Curso de Preparação para Cambridge ( CAE)
- LSI 20 Curso de Preparação para Cambridge (FCE)
- LSI 30 Curso de Preparação para Cambridge (CAE)
- LSI 30 Curso de Preparação para Cambridge (FCE)
Londres é uma cidade importante, cheia de diversidade e que oferece atrações sem igual. Londres tem algo para todos nós, desde o aspecto cultural e histórico até uma das melhores vidas noturnas do planeta.
Heritage English is an exclusive English language school close to Bournemouth in the South of England.
We provide intensive English language homestay courses for adults (over 16 years) from around the world throughout the year and in summer. Our English immersion courses are tailor-made to the specific needs of professionals and executives.
We have taught students from a wide range of industries and professional backgrounds. Live in a friendly, comfortable, caring family environment, and speak / listen to and learn English from morning to night.
Heritage English provides Business English immersion, one-to-one or small group intensive English courses at very competitive inclusive rates.
Our past students have come from a wide range of industries, including banking, airline and manufacturing, among others.
The combination of intensive formal one-to-one lessons combined with the daily conversation practice out of lessons is what we call “total immersion”. There is a wide range of sporting and leisure activities that students can combine with their homestay course.
Our directors are fully Cambridge qualified, and have a wide experience of hosting and teaching students of all ages and levels of English.
They supervise all of the plans for one-to-one immersion lessons, and monitor the progress of all students during their stay.
English at St Andrews (EASA) provides unique residential English courses designed for business executives, professionals, golf players, whisky enthusiasts, and business graduates who would like to enjoy a quality & intensive English learning experience in the UK.
EASA is situated in the beautiful and historic town of St Andrews (less than one hour from Edinburgh) on the east coast of Scotland.
Our full-immersion intensive English courses are customized to meet your specific needs and interests. We can combine Business English and General English classes with a range of engaging leisure activities, including culture, golf and / or whisky experiences.
Students should have an English level of lower intermediate or higher. You may learn in a small group environment or may take private English lessons. Our fun and engaging leisure activity options allow you to practice your English language skills in off-site learning environments.
Rich with history and architecture, St Andrews is world-renowned as being the Home of Golf and the location of Scotland's first university. This stunning location means that we can offer you a truly first-class experience.
Malvern House is an innovative Language School with locations in the heart of London (Piccadilly and Kings Cross). We offer modern, hi-tech facilities that provide an excellent learning environment. Our experienced and qualified teachers use the latest technology and teaching methodology in the classroom to ensure that your lessons are interesting so that you achieve your language goals. With a great nationality mix, you will engage with students from over 100 countries.
With over 40 English schools in eight countries, Kaplan International Colleges is a world leader in English education and has been teaching English as a foreign language to students and professionals since 1967. Located in London, Cambridge, Oxford, Edinburgh, Bournemouth and Torbay, we have seven first-class English language schools situated throughout the UK. We welcome new students of all levels and have English courses, exam preparation courses, and work and study programmes beginning every week of the year.
Kaplan International Colleges offers you high standards of teaching and student care, along with quality English courses and accommodation, at our English schools worldwide. Choose from a comprehensive range of English courses in the UK.
We offer courses of varying lengths and levels of intensity for students of all levels, with classes beginning every week of the year. You can also personalise your English course through electives and supplementary structured study sessions to match your language goals.
Find the right English school and course in the UK today and advance your professional or academic career with Kaplan International Colleges!
Beginner to Advanced Level English Language Courses:
- General English course
- Intensive English course
- Vacation English course
- Business English for professionals
- IELTS Test Preparation
- TOEFL and Academic English course
- Cambridge ESOL exam preparation
- Paid Work and Study (5/6/9-month programme)
The Liverpool School of English is an excellent quality language school in the City Centre of Liverpool in north-west England. Founded in 1999, we offer a range of English language courses from General English, IELTS and exam preparation courses to specialist English Language and Culture courses.
The school is the longest established British Council accredited English school in Liverpool and we are visited by hundreds of students from over 35 different countries every year. Quality, Care and Value are at the heart of everything we do at the school: We have 15 large classrooms, interactive whiteboards, 3 computer areas, 2 student lounges, a garden/BBQ area, a DVD and book library and dedicated, well qualified teachers and staff.
- General English (Standard Course)
- General English (Intensive Course)
- General English with IELTS (Academic English)
- General English with FCE/CAE
- Passport to Study
- English and Culture Course for Teenagers (Group Course)
- General English with English for Business
- English, Music and Culture
- Teacher Training for Overseas Teachers of English
- Homestay accommodation with English host family
• Established in 1978, St Brelade’s College in Jersey is an English language school that provides a wide range of year-round courses, including holiday, intensive or business courses, private lessons or residential programmes.
• We offer separate courses for adults and young learners, and welcome individuals or groups.
• With a varying weekly activity programme, visiting places of interest, such as castles and conservation parks, arranging social evenings and activities such as water sports, we provide a holiday package that allows our students to practise their English, along with having a memorable stay.
• Students have the option of staying in homestay accommodation, our adult or teenage residences, or local hotels which can be arranged as part of your stay.
• Our school is located on the British island of Jersey in the Channel Islands, approximately 20 miles off the French coast and 80 miles south of England, and we benefit from a milder climate. St Brelade’s College is accredited by the British Council and is a member of English UK.
Student Testimonials: "We are so happy that we decided to come here. I have been to many other language schools in different countries and I can say, this is absolutely the best I have ever been to!.."
- Anita, Switzerland
"Morning classes dramatically improved our English. We did activities, games and others things. It was very entertaining and at the same time we moved forward. I saw the results this year on my grades."
- Arethuse, France
English Language Classes: - Beginner to advanced levels
• Standard English course
• Intensive English course
• One-to-one / Individual Tuition (Private English lessons)
• Business English classes
• Cambridge FCE & CAE Exam preparation
• IELTS & TOEFL test prep
• Combination English courses (Private or group classes in subjects of your choice e.g. English for business, law, medicine)
• English for Seniors (50+)
• English + Golf
• Summer Intensive / Holiday English courses
• Summer English for teens & junior school (ages 10-17)
• Homestay programmes