LSI London Central: O LSI Londres Central está localizado no coração da cidade, perto das universidades e do bairro de entretenimento da moda (Soho). A região é repleta de cafés, bares e pubs que atendem a população estudantil. A escola é confortável e moderna, com acesso gratuito à Internet e tem diversos materiais de estudo independente.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Um programa completo e variado de lazer permite que os alunos desfrutem do melhor de Londres e do resto da Inglaterra. As atividades incluem visitas a pubs, restaurantes, teatros e viagens a Oxford, Edimburgo e Stonehenge.
Cursos de Inglês de geral dos cursos e exames:
- Curso da Tarde
- Standard 20
- Intensivo 30
- Inglês para Negócios
- Curso de Preparação para TOEFL / TOEIC / IELTS
- Ano Escolar Internacional Standard 20
- Ano Escolar Internacional Intensivo 30
- LSI 20 Curso de Preparação para Cambridge ( CAE)
- LSI 20 Curso de Preparação para Cambridge (FCE)
- LSI 30 Curso de Preparação para Cambridge (CAE)
- LSI 30 Curso de Preparação para Cambridge (FCE)
Londres é uma cidade importante, cheia de diversidade e que oferece atrações sem igual. Londres tem algo para todos nós, desde o aspecto cultural e histórico até uma das melhores vidas noturnas do planeta.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
English at St Andrews (EASA) provides unique residential English courses designed for business executives, professionals, golf players, whisky enthusiasts, and business graduates who would like to enjoy a quality & intensive English learning experience in the UK.
EASA is situated in the beautiful and historic town of St Andrews (less than one hour from Edinburgh) on the east coast of Scotland.
Our full-immersion intensive English courses are customized to meet your specific needs and interests. We can combine Business English and General English classes with a range of engaging leisure activities, including culture, golf and / or whisky experiences.
Students should have an English level of lower intermediate or higher. You may learn in a small group environment or may take private English lessons. Our fun and engaging leisure activity options allow you to practice your English language skills in off-site learning environments.
Rich with history and architecture, St Andrews is world-renowned as being the Home of Golf and the location of Scotland's first university. This stunning location means that we can offer you a truly first-class experience.
Kaplan International Colleges London - Leicester Square
Courses / Programs
At Kaplan International Colleges we have been committed to offering high quality education and student welfare since 1967. We now have over 40 schools in some of the most attractive destinations around the world. In 2007, 93% of our students said they would recommend Kaplan International Colleges London Leicester Square to their friends & family. Our English school in central London is housed in a modern building in central London, between Trafalgar Square and Leicester Square.
Our wide range of courses includes a variety of English courses, and exam preparation courses. Join our English school in London and advance your academic or professional career today. Personalise your English course through electives and supplementary structured study sessions to match your goals.
Our English courses in London are ideal for students of all levels, with short and long term English courses of various levels of intensity starting every week of the year. Our two schools in London are accredited by the British Council and are active members of English UK, the association of recognised English language schools.
Quality English Language Education:
- Vacation English course
- General English course
- Intensive English course
- Business English for professionals
- IELTS Test Preparation
- TOEFL and Academic English
- Cambridge ESOL exam preparation
Are you searching for quality private English lessons in London? Would you like to improve your English in the comfort of your own home or office?
My name is Toby Wilks and I am a Cambridge trained & qualified English language teacher. I have many years experience in teaching English to students from a wide variety of countries. I have taught in places such as Spain, Poland, Indonesia, and London.
I conduct my lessons in a friendly and relaxed manner, focusing on the skills you feel you need to practise. English lessons are available throughout the London area. You can come to my home or I can come to your home or workplace, or we can meet in a less formal place such as a cafe or the park. Lessons are from 1-2 hours long, and we can meet as often as you like. I also offer lessons worldwide through Skype.
Your first lesson is completely free of charge!
“A year has passed since I started my private lessons with Toby. What I appreciate about them is his focus on my mistakes and on my needs, so that the lesson does not seem like something abstract I have to learn because that is the programme, but rather something I do to improve my ability in the English language. Furthermore the most valuable point of the lesson is the attention to my accent, on the pronunciation of words and sentences. I have to say that thanks to Toby I now know how to say simple, everyday words and expressions in English without sounding wrong. I highly recommend Toby Wilks as a private teacher.”
• Cambridge Exam Preparation:
- KET (Key English Test)
- PET (Preliminary English Test) - FCE (First Certificate in English) - CAE (Certificate of Advanced English)
- CPE (Certificate of Proficiency in English) - IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
Heritage English is an exclusive English language school close to Bournemouth in the South of England.
We provide intensive English language homestay courses for adults (over 16 years) from around the world throughout the year and in summer. Our English immersion courses are tailor-made to the specific needs of professionals and executives.
We have taught students from a wide range of industries and professional backgrounds. Live in a friendly, comfortable, caring family environment, and speak / listen to and learn English from morning to night.
Heritage English provides Business English immersion, one-to-one or small group intensive English courses at very competitive inclusive rates.
Our past students have come from a wide range of industries, including banking, airline and manufacturing, among others.
The combination of intensive formal one-to-one lessons combined with the daily conversation practice out of lessons is what we call “total immersion”. There is a wide range of sporting and leisure activities that students can combine with their homestay course.
Our directors are fully Cambridge qualified, and have a wide experience of hosting and teaching students of all ages and levels of English.
They supervise all of the plans for one-to-one immersion lessons, and monitor the progress of all students during their stay.
Founded in 1995, ECS Scotland is a family run, British Council accredited English language training centre located in the heart of Edinburgh's New Town. Specialising in small group and 1-to-1 training to professional adults, ECS Scotland offers a variety of tailor made courses starting any Monday of the year.
Combination Courses combine 15 hours of General English in a small group with a maximum of 5 students and 5, 10 or 15 hours of 1-to-1 tuition, focusing on your specific language needs. Medical, Legal, Financial, Tourism, Military, Business, email writing topics are covered. Please ask us for your specific topic area and we will create a course for you. Closed group courses are available on request.
Weekend Refresher courses give you the opportunity to practise your English communication skills in the morning and spend the afternoon exploring Edinburgh, either on your own or by joining activities arranged by the school.
- General English Group Tuition 15 hrs per week
- General English Group Tuition 20 hrs per week
- Combination Course (15 or 20hrs General English in a small group + 5, 10 or hrs 1-to-1 focusing on your topic)
- IELTS Exam Preparation
- CAE / FCE Cambridge exam preparation
- Weekend Refresher courses
-Summer Pre-Sessional Academic English courses
• Established in 1978, St Brelade’s College in Jersey is an English language school that provides a wide range of year-round courses, including holiday, intensive or business courses, private lessons or residential programmes.
• We offer separate courses for adults and young learners, and welcome individuals or groups.
• With a varying weekly activity programme, visiting places of interest, such as castles and conservation parks, arranging social evenings and activities such as water sports, we provide a holiday package that allows our students to practise their English, along with having a memorable stay.
• Students have the option of staying in homestay accommodation, our adult or teenage residences, or local hotels which can be arranged as part of your stay.
• Our school is located on the British island of Jersey in the Channel Islands, approximately 20 miles off the French coast and 80 miles south of England, and we benefit from a milder climate. St Brelade’s College is accredited by the British Council and is a member of English UK.
Student Testimonials: "We are so happy that we decided to come here. I have been to many other language schools in different countries and I can say, this is absolutely the best I have ever been to!.."
- Anita, Switzerland
"Morning classes dramatically improved our English. We did activities, games and others things. It was very entertaining and at the same time we moved forward. I saw the results this year on my grades."
- Arethuse, France
English Language Classes: - Beginner to advanced levels
• Standard English course
• Intensive English course
• One-to-one / Individual Tuition (Private English lessons)
• Business English classes
• Cambridge FCE & CAE Exam preparation
• IELTS & TOEFL test prep
• Combination English courses (Private or group classes in subjects of your choice e.g. English for business, law, medicine)
• English for Seniors (50+)
• English + Golf
• Summer Intensive / Holiday English courses
• Summer English for teens & junior school (ages 10-17)
• Homestay programmes