LSI London Central: O LSI Londres Central está localizado no coração da cidade, perto das universidades e do bairro de entretenimento da moda (Soho). A região é repleta de cafés, bares e pubs que atendem a população estudantil. A escola é confortável e moderna, com acesso gratuito à Internet e tem diversos materiais de estudo independente.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Um programa completo e variado de lazer permite que os alunos desfrutem do melhor de Londres e do resto da Inglaterra. As atividades incluem visitas a pubs, restaurantes, teatros e viagens a Oxford, Edimburgo e Stonehenge.
Cursos de Inglês de geral dos cursos e exames:
- Curso da Tarde
- Standard 20
- Intensivo 30
- Inglês para Negócios
- Curso de Preparação para TOEFL / TOEIC / IELTS
- Ano Escolar Internacional Standard 20
- Ano Escolar Internacional Intensivo 30
- LSI 20 Curso de Preparação para Cambridge ( CAE)
- LSI 20 Curso de Preparação para Cambridge (FCE)
- LSI 30 Curso de Preparação para Cambridge (CAE)
- LSI 30 Curso de Preparação para Cambridge (FCE)
Londres é uma cidade importante, cheia de diversidade e que oferece atrações sem igual. Londres tem algo para todos nós, desde o aspecto cultural e histórico até uma das melhores vidas noturnas do planeta.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Private English language lessons in person in Brighton or online via Skype, designed to suit student's personal needs with custom material and convenient times and locations. Expert private teacher with over 5 years of experience, specialising in advanced and written English.
I teach people both in Brighton and online, at flexible times, with students from across the world. My goal is always to provide the most communicative language learning possible, suited to the student's needs. This means I always justify what I teach with a purpose; correct grammar is about clarity, not just to stick to rules.
My methods in private lessons require a lot of speaking practice, encouraging students to develop their own ideas and use what they have been taught in a fluid and natural way. I also work with writing, so am eager to help students rewrite and edit their various English documents, in a professional, clear and creative manner.
Do you need to improve your English so that you can work in an English-speaking country? Are you are a non-native English speaker who wishes to study in a college or university in the UK, USA, Canada or Australia?
Learn4Good.com provides an English Level Test that is taken by thousands of visitors (in schools and homes throughout the world) to our website every week.
This test, online since 2003, assesses your English grammar skills and requires a good general knowledge of English vocabulary.
When you have completed the test, it tells you your study level. There are 8 levels of English language proficiency - from complete beginner to advanced level. It is very accurate in our English teaching experience. (Of course, nothing is perfect!)
Founded in 1995, ECS Scotland is a family run, British Council accredited English language training centre located in the heart of Edinburgh's New Town. Specialising in small group and 1-to-1 training to professional adults, ECS Scotland offers a variety of tailor made courses starting any Monday of the year.
Combination Courses combine 15 hours of General English in a small group with a maximum of 5 students and 5, 10 or 15 hours of 1-to-1 tuition, focusing on your specific language needs. Medical, Legal, Financial, Tourism, Military, Business, email writing topics are covered. Please ask us for your specific topic area and we will create a course for you. Closed group courses are available on request.
Weekend Refresher courses give you the opportunity to practise your English communication skills in the morning and spend the afternoon exploring Edinburgh, either on your own or by joining activities arranged by the school.
- General English Group Tuition 15 hrs per week
- General English Group Tuition 20 hrs per week
- Combination Course (15 or 20hrs General English in a small group + 5, 10 or hrs 1-to-1 focusing on your topic)
- IELTS Exam Preparation
- CAE / FCE Cambridge exam preparation
- Weekend Refresher courses
-Summer Pre-Sessional Academic English courses
With over 40 years of experience providing first-class English language education, Kaplan International Colleges offers you consistently high standards of teaching and student care, along with quality English courses and accommodation, at our 43 English schools worldwide.
Our exceptional English school in Oxford, England is located in a beautiful Edwardian building close to the city centre. Taught by qualified, experienced and friendly teachers, our school offers a wide range of English courses, as well as exam preparation courses, to help students of all English levels advance their academic and professional careers.
At Kaplan, you learn English with first-class teachers in an excellent learning facility and advance your academic and professional career. Study English with Kaplan International Colleges and begin your journey to academic and career success.
In 2007, 94% of our students would recommend Kaplan International Colleges Oxford to their friends and family. Our Oxford English school is housed in a stylish Edwardian building. It is accredited by the British Council and is an active member of English UK, the association of recognised English language schools.
English Language Courses:
- General English course (including Academic Year/Semester option)
- Intensive Beginners course
- Intensive English (including Academic Year/Semester option)
- Vacation English
- Elective English lessons
- Business English for professionals
- IELTS Exam preparation
- General English
Work & Study Courses:
- Paid Work & Study programmes
- Internship Placement
• Established in 1978, St Brelade’s College in Jersey is an English language school that provides a wide range of year-round courses, including holiday, intensive or business courses, private lessons or residential programmes.
• We offer separate courses for adults and young learners, and welcome individuals or groups.
• With a varying weekly activity programme, visiting places of interest, such as castles and conservation parks, arranging social evenings and activities such as water sports, we provide a holiday package that allows our students to practise their English, along with having a memorable stay.
• Students have the option of staying in homestay accommodation, our adult or teenage residences, or local hotels which can be arranged as part of your stay.
• Our school is located on the British island of Jersey in the Channel Islands, approximately 20 miles off the French coast and 80 miles south of England, and we benefit from a milder climate. St Brelade’s College is accredited by the British Council and is a member of English UK.
Student Testimonials: "We are so happy that we decided to come here. I have been to many other language schools in different countries and I can say, this is absolutely the best I have ever been to!.."
- Anita, Switzerland
"Morning classes dramatically improved our English. We did activities, games and others things. It was very entertaining and at the same time we moved forward. I saw the results this year on my grades."
- Arethuse, France
English Language Classes: - Beginner to advanced levels
• Standard English course
• Intensive English course
• One-to-one / Individual Tuition (Private English lessons)
• Business English classes
• Cambridge FCE & CAE Exam preparation
• IELTS & TOEFL test prep
• Combination English courses (Private or group classes in subjects of your choice e.g. English for business, law, medicine)
• English for Seniors (50+)
• English + Golf
• Summer Intensive / Holiday English courses
• Summer English for teens & junior school (ages 10-17)
• Homestay programmes
English at St Andrews (EASA) provides unique residential English courses designed for business executives, professionals, golf players, whisky enthusiasts, and business graduates who would like to enjoy a quality & intensive English learning experience in the UK.
EASA is situated in the beautiful and historic town of St Andrews (less than one hour from Edinburgh) on the east coast of Scotland.
Our full-immersion intensive English courses are customized to meet your specific needs and interests. We can combine Business English and General English classes with a range of engaging leisure activities, including culture, golf and / or whisky experiences.
Students should have an English level of lower intermediate or higher. You may learn in a small group environment or may take private English lessons. Our fun and engaging leisure activity options allow you to practice your English language skills in off-site learning environments.
Rich with history and architecture, St Andrews is world-renowned as being the Home of Golf and the location of Scotland's first university. This stunning location means that we can offer you a truly first-class experience.