Top French culinary arts schools in France, Europe & USA: French cooking classes in Paris in English, short cookery courses, professional chef training courses, intensive culinary arts vacations, wine tasting courses in Paris & the south of France - for international culinary students, Americans, seniors.
11.Gentle Gourmet Concept at the Domaine de Brocfontaine
Courses / Programs
• In the heart of Normandy in northern France, The Gentle Gourmet's Concept situated in the Domaine de Brocfontaine offers short, intensive courses in vegan gastronomic cooking for individuals and professionals from around the globe who are looking to raise their culinary expertise or join the professional world of vegan cooking.
• Our offer:
- 6-week Certificate Course in Vegan Pastry
- 6-week Certificate Course in Vegan Cuisine
- 2-week Vegan Chocolate Mastering Class
- 2-week wellness vegan class
- 2-week online class: "opening your vegan business"
- 2-week vegan cheese class
- 2-week permaculture and vegan local cuisine
• The Gentle Gourmet Concept was formed with an experienced team that has been working for more than 15 years in the gastronomic restaurant sector and in the hotel industry.
• With our method of intensive learning, an individual approach, and daily practice in each of our courses ensures that students come out with a complete and successful experience.
Located in the heart of Paris, Ferrandi School of Culinary Arts provides quality education in the fields of French Cooking and French Pastry to local and international students from around the world - from secondary vocational education to continuing education for professionals.
We offer intensive cooking and pastry programs taught in English that include internships. In addition, we provide week-long training courses in specialized areas of French Cuisine and French Pastry / Breads, half-day pastry courses, and customized cookery courses for professional cooks, pastry chefs, bakers and caterers.
On successful completion of your training, including the internship, you will be awarded a Certificate of Successful Completion, from Ferrandi and the Paris Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
At Ferrandi, it is our philosophy is that theory is best integrated when it is accompanied by hands-on practice. This is why 70% of course hours on our Intensive Professional Programs are spent in the kitchen or lab.
With top-notch learning facilities, our pedagogy is based on hands-on practice, individual and team work, and personalized guidance by qualified instructors, who all have significant, top-level industry experience with Michelin-starred chefs and other prestigious employers.
Gastro Academy at the French House Party, Carcassonne
Courses / Programs
• The Gastro Academy at The French House Party is a high-calibre residential French cookery school near the beautiful and historic city of Carcassonne, in the Languedoc-Roussillon area of South West France.
• Carcassonne is only 50 miles from Toulouse which has an international airport. Ryanair also fly directly to Carcassonne from the UK, Ireland, Belgium, and Paris Beauvais international airport.
• Gastro Academy provides all-inclusive cooking holidays for individuals and groups from around the world.
• Cookery classes, taught in English and French, are suitable for anyone passionate about food (from beginners to experienced cooks).
• Our culinary vacations combine superb accommodation, top-quality food, and award-winning Michelin-star French chefs as course tutors.
• We offer scheduled French cooking vacations through Spring, Summer and Autumn, and also tailor-make cookery holidays for groups of 6 or more food & wine enthusiasts, culinary students, hospitality professionals and seniors.
• Recommended in the book “The 100 Best Worldwide Vacations to Enrich Your Life”, French House Party offers superior residential learning courses at an 8-bedroomed house with swimming pool, tennis court and boules pitch.
Testimonial: "Twenty-one hours of French cooking lessons over the course of six days, given by two famous French chefs and voila: I am confident in having mastered the art of French cooking."
- Charlene Peters, examiner.com
• Improve your cooking prowess with an intensive culinary arts course taught in English or French by world-renowned chefs!
• Ducasse Education is a top culinary and pastry school that provides short and longer-term cooking programs to locally-based students, French students, and international students.
• Our two schools are Centre Formation Alain Ducasse, situated in Argenteuil, a north-western Paris suburb, and Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Pâtisserie, in Yssingeaux in south-central France.
• At Ducasse Education, you get to learn from top level chef instructors in hands-on classes (maximum of 12 students). Our courses also provide unique professional experience within a French restaurant.
• Ducasse Education was founded by Alain Ducasse - the legendary award-winning chef & restauranteur, whose restaurants had a total of 21 Michelin stars in 2014.
• Our four fully-equipped professional kitchens offer students the opportunity to improve existing skills or to develop new cooking techniques.
• Dedicated to training, they are the dream kitchen of any cook, and the ideal tool for performing creative, quality cooking.
Student Testimonial: "This program satisfied my needs, I learned the techniques that I'm looking for, I worked in a different way with excellent chefs and they gave me their knowledge in the best way" - Paschalis Paschali, Practicing Chef
Situated just a minute from the iconic Eiffel Tower in central Paris, France, Paris College of Art (PCA) is a private, degree-granting university offering a range of Certificate & Bachelor Degree art programs in fields that include Art History, Theory & Criticism, Communication Design, Illustration, Fashion Design, Fine Arts, and more. Accredited by the National Association of Schools of Art and Design (NASAD), the university also offers study abroad programs, summer courses, and university preparation programs.
PCA’s mission is to provide the highest standard of art and design education, taught within an American pedagogical paradigm, while being influenced and informed by our French and European environment. Our international faculty is comprised of 100 leaders in the art, design, and business industries in Europe and courses are taught in English. PCA offers an interdisciplinary education for 300 full-time students coming from 50 different countries.
Paris College of Art is a dynamic forum for exchanging ideas, methods and professional experience. Our students and faculty combine curiosity, experimentation and enthusiasm in the pursuit of learning.
• Located in Kerrouet, 1 hour from Rennes, in the Brittany region of North West France, French Dining School provides short cookery courses in French, European and Scandinavian cuisine.
• Menus will vary depending on markets and the season but in general the class will undertake food preparation for full lunch or dinner each day for a maximum of five days.
• Course features include starter, main course and dessert with wine, expert guidance on specialist areas including seafood, cheeses, meats, sauce preparation, wines, the vegan option, organic cooking and the use of knives and kitchen equipment.
Situated in the historic town of Agde on the Mediterranean Coast in the South of France, Gastronomicom International Culinary Academy provides quality culinary arts career training courses to students from around the globe.
We offer French Cooking and French Pastry classes taught in English at one star Michelin level, practical work experience placements (internships), and French language courses.
Students receive a French Gourmet Certificate or Diploma upon full completion of a program. Students from Europe do not require a visa.
We are located in Cap d’Agde, which is in the picturesque Languedoc-Roussillon region on the Mediterranean seaside between Montpellier & Perpignan.
Our ultimate goal is that our students improve both their skills and knowledge of the food, beverage and gastronomy of the region and France, and the French language. The South of France boasts historic cities, varying and beautiful landscapes, and the most productive wine region in the world.
Gastronomicom also teaches French Gastronomy and refined Michelin star cooking techniques at our culinary arts school in Miami, Florida.
Testimonial: "I learned an incredible amount about pastry cooking and improved my level of French, and it is my goal to wrap up that training with one more final month of classes there and an internship working in a pastry kitchen afterwards. I am so looking forward to returning, and am determined to make this new Gastronomicom experience even better than the first."