Cooking courses in France: Culinary vacation in Provence, French cookery classes for beginners, cooking holidays in Europe. Activity holidays for adults, culinary school on French Riviera in South of France.
Tastes of Provence: Are you searching for a culinary vacation in France? Located in the beautiful and historic city of Aix-en-Provence in southeastern France, Tastes of Provence provides top-quality cooking course, pastry classes or gourmet tours for adults all around the world. We offer two different themed tours, including options for families and other customised tours. We guarantee you a very unique and memorable Provencal experience!
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Culinary Tours / Cooking Classes:
Cooking Course (4 hours) Enjoy top-quality cooking classes, visit the local market and enjoy a meal. Experience the French “art de vivre”!
Pastry Class (2.5 hours) In this class, you learn to prepare 2 to 3 typical French desserts from scratch and enjoy tasting them with your classmates.
Gourmet Tours: - Market Tour
- Farmers Market & Food Shop Tour
- Private Tour: Afternoon Delights
Gentle Gourmet Concept at the Domaine de Brocfontaine
Courses / Programs
• In the heart of Normandy in northern France, The Gentle Gourmet's Concept situated in the Domaine de Brocfontaine offers short, intensive courses in vegan gastronomic cooking for individuals and professionals from around the globe who are looking to raise their culinary expertise or join the professional world of vegan cooking.
• Our offer:
- 6-week Certificate Course in Vegan Pastry
- 6-week Certificate Course in Vegan Cuisine
- 2-week Vegan Chocolate Mastering Class
- 2-week wellness vegan class
- 2-week online class: "opening your vegan business"
- 2-week vegan cheese class
- 2-week permaculture and vegan local cuisine
• The Gentle Gourmet Concept was formed with an experienced team that has been working for more than 15 years in the gastronomic restaurant sector and in the hotel industry.
• With our method of intensive learning, an individual approach, and daily practice in each of our courses ensures that students come out with a complete and successful experience.
International Fashion Academy (IFA) Paris is a leading fashion school located in the historical garment district in the 10th arrondissement in the center of Paris, France. Established in 1982, we offer 3-year Bachelor Degrees in Fashion Design & Technology and Fashion Marketing, and a 1-year intensive postgraduate certificate course in Contemporary Fashion Design.
We also offer graduate programs in the fields of Fashion Business and Luxury Brand Management. All of our fashion programs are taught entirely in the English language.
IFA Paris opened our school in Shanghai, China in 2002, and students on our Bachelor in Fashion Design & Technology degree program are strongly encouraged to study abroad in Shanghai for part of their course. Students on our Bachelor in Fashion Marketing degree spend 10 academic weeks in Shanghai during their second year.
In addition, students can attend POLIMODA which is the top fashion design and marketing school in Italy, as part of the MBA / Masters Program in Luxury Brand Management and as part of the MBA / Masters Program in Fashion Business.
In 2014, IFA Paris will offer 9 scholarships at postgraduate level and 5 scholarships at undergraduate level for programs in our Paris and Shanghai schools. Contact us today for further information on how to apply for this exceptional opportunity.
• The Gastro Academy at The French House Party is a high-calibre residential French cookery school near the beautiful city of Carcassonne, in the Languedoc-Roussillon area of South West France.
• Carcassonne is only 50 miles from Toulouse which has an international airport. Ryanair also fly directly to Carcassonne from the UK, Ireland, Belgium, and Paris Beauvais international airport.
• Gastro Academy provides all-inclusive cooking holidays for individuals and groups from around the world. Cookery classes, taught in English and French, are suitable for anyone passionate about food (from beginners to experienced cooks).
• Our culinary vacations combine superb accommodation (with swimming pool, tennis court & boules pitch), top-quality food, and award-winning Michelin-star French chefs as tutors.
• Recommended in the book “The 100 Best Worldwide Vacations to Enrich Your Life”, we offer scheduled French cooking vacations through Spring, Summer & Autumn, and also tailor-make cookery holidays for groups of 6 or more food & wine enthusiasts, culinary students, hospitality professionals and seniors.
Testimonial: ‘We chopped, braised, stirred, blended and peeled but, most of all, learnt loads in a few days. If you’ve ever been to a house party, this one will top the lot..The French House Party is an exceedingly well-run company..the attention to detail is simply superb’.
- Hilary Scott, Reading Post
• Located in Kerrouet, 1 hour from Rennes, in the Brittany region of North West France, French Dining School provides short cookery courses in French, European and Scandinavian cuisine.
• Menus will vary depending on markets and the season but in general the class will undertake food preparation for full lunch or dinner each day for a maximum of five days.
• Course features include starter, main course and dessert with wine, expert guidance on specialist areas including seafood, cheeses, meats, sauce preparation, wines, the vegan option, organic cooking and the use of knives and kitchen equipment.
• Improve your cooking prowess with an intensive culinary arts course taught in English or French by world-renowned chefs!
• Ducasse Education is a top culinary and pastry school that provides short and longer-term cooking programs to locally-based students, French students, and international students.
• Our two schools are Centre Formation Alain Ducasse, situated in Argenteuil, a north-western Paris suburb, and Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Pâtisserie, in Yssingeaux in south-central France.
• At Ducasse Education, you get to learn from top level chef instructors in hands-on classes (maximum of 12 students). Our courses also provide unique professional experience within a French restaurant.
• Ducasse Education was founded by Alain Ducasse - the legendary award-winning chef & restauranteur, whose restaurants had a total of 21 Michelin stars in 2014.
• Our four fully-equipped professional kitchens offer students the opportunity to improve existing skills or to develop new cooking techniques.
• Dedicated to training, they are the dream kitchen of any cook, and the ideal tool for performing creative, quality cooking.
Student Testimonial: "This program satisfied my needs, I learned the techniques that I'm looking for, I worked in a different way with excellent chefs and they gave me their knowledge in the best way" - Paschalis Paschali, Practicing Chef
Conveniently located in Central Paris (11th Arrondissement), Pauline Fraisse Art & Culture provides a range of year-round and summer art, drawing and painting courses to students from around the world.
Courses are taught in English and French for adults, art students, part-time artists, and children from beginner to advanced levels.
Mediums include drawing with colored pens & pencil/ ink, sketching with pencil, watercolor painting, acrylic painting, mixed media & oil painting.
We teach you how to make your own "travel sketchbooks", how to illustrate stories, how to develop painting and creative skills in a fun and pleasant way.
Subjects and themes include traditional French architecture, modern architecture, modern life, real life, still life, motion, imagination.
Some classes take place at the studio, while most are outdoor workshops taking place in different areas of the city each time.
Art Classes in Paris for Adults & Children: - For beginner to advanced level
- 4-hour workshops in Paris, throughout the year
- 3-hour workshops in-class and throughout Paris
- Regular 1-day "Drawing and Writing around Paris" workshops
- Private classes / Customized lessons for adults, professional artists, art students, families..
- Private classes at the Louvre (unavailable in July & August)
- Customized Classes for groups of 1-3 children
- Painting day-trips in Giverny (home of Claude Monet in northern France)
- Corporate / Team Building workshops