Study fashion in Italy: Short fashion design course in Milan, summer programs taught in English for international students/ Americans. Patternmaking, fashion business & fashion drawing courses for beginners & advanced students in European fashion school.
Istituto Marangoni, Milan: Situated in the heart of Milan, Italy's fashion capital, Istituto Marangoni provides a comprehenisve range of 3-week Short Introductory Fashion courses as well as 2-week Advanced Programmes to students from all over the world who are interested in fashion and design. Courses are offered in Summer, and throughout the year. Topics include Fashion Drawing, Fashion Image, Fashion Production, Kidswear Design, Pattern Cutting, and Fashion Retail Management among many others.
Istituto Marangoni is the international fashion school par excellence, with four campuses in the most prestigious venues of international fashion; Milan, Paris, London, and Shanghai. Istituto Marangoni is able to offer different visions of contemporary international fashion to its students.
International Atmosphere: Istituto Marangoni is a school where a passion for fashion unites distant cultures, different ideas and young people from all over the world. Entering Istituto Marangoni means being part of a very special community, where fashion is the common denominator in all its most cosmopolitan aspects.
Since 1935, developing skills and developing new talents has been the mission of Istituto Marangoni. Beginning with fashion and progressively including design, our aim is always to provide our students with the best means to express themselves creatively.
Year-Round Beginner and Advanced Short Fashion Courses:
3-week Short Introductory Fashion Courses: - Fashion & The Cities
- Essential Fashion Design
- Basics of Fashion Image
- The Business of Fashion
- The Language of Fashion Advertising
- Fashion Visual Merchandising
- Introduction to Fashion Design
- New Italian Approaches to Fashion Design
- Draping Womenswear Design
- Fashion Mix
- Visual Merchandising
- Fashion Drawing
- Pattern Cutting For Designers
- Fashion Image
2-week Advanced Programmes: - Kidswear Design
- Underwear & Beachwear Design
- Fashion Film Storytelling
- Fashion Production
- The Retail Experience
- Social Media for Fashion
- Designing a Commercial Fashion Collection
- Introduction to Couture
- Fashion Retail Management
- Fashion Event Management
Courses are offered throughout the year, with Summer study options also available. Email us via our contact page for more information.
• Located in the heart of the historic city center, The Florence Art Studio provides intensive art programs taught in English to international students and professionals from around the world. We offer short, customized courses that teach the fundamentals of drawing and painting from life.
• Choose to study for 1, 2, 3, or 4 weeks or longer.
• Our programs can be divided into six discrete and sequentially progressive modules, each of which can be studied from one week to one month or longer. Alternatively, each module can be taken as a stand-alone course.
• The majority of our students are adult professionals of all backgrounds and levels, from complete beginner to advanced, who are passionate about Florence, the Renaissance, Painting & Drawing.
• Students work within a structured environment, under the guidance of an instructor who personally monitors their progress and development for three hours a day, and the remaining time is structured with other activity.
• Your drawing or painting program is intensively taught in an encouraging environment, with a great deal of personal attention given to each student, through intensive individual training and one on one lessons.
• Our studio is situated on Via Ghibellina, only a few steps from the main historic and artistic places of interest in the center of the city.
•"It was wonderful. Not only is the studio a magnificent space to work in, but also Gary is a brilliant instructor. I loved every moment of it." - Penny, UK
• Situated in the heart of Milan - Italy's fashion capital, Accademia del Lusso provides a range of fashion-related Masters programs, 3-year courses, intensive 1-year programs, summer professional courses, and short courses designed to train and prepare the fashion industry’s most sought-after professionals.
• Available to students from around the world, our courses are taught in English or Italian. Subjects include Fashion Design, Fashion Styling, Fashion Brand Management, and Interior Design among many others.
• Our comprehensive courses allow students to enter the job market as experienced and competent professionals with expert skills and knowledge.
• The Accademia del Lusso’s innovative educational approach comprises two closely interconnected areas of specialization: a technical-creative emphasis and a management emphasis.
• In order to improve the student-to-faculty ratio, the maximum class size is 12 made up of international students.
• Our school was founded with the intention of providing high-level training to motivated young people who plan to build a career in fashion as well as to industry professionals who seek to improve and update their skills.
Student Testimonial: "I really enjoyed the time I spent in Accademia del Lusso. The courses that I have attended have helped me to develop my knowledge of the fashion business and to open my mind and see things from a different point of view. The teachers too have been very good to me (with very little exceptions)."
• Alchimia is a private professional contemporary jewellery school in the historic city of Florence in Northern Italy.
• We provide academic jewellery design courses at Bachelor's (BFA) degree, Masters (MFA) degree, and 1-year academic courses, as well as short-term, intensive programs including evening classes, weekend courses, 2 week to 3 month courses, and summer study options.
• Our short courses are available year-round, and have open dates, with individual study programs (max. 5 students) to offer the opportunity to experience contemporary jewellery to both beginners and advanced students.
• Our Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) and Master of Fine Arts (MFA) degree courses are accredited by the European Accreditation Board of Higher Education Schools (E.A.B.H.E.S.), an organisation that allows all of our students to obtain a European Bachelor’s degree.
• Alchimia’s objective is to teach students to express their creativity through contemporary jewelry, developing high-quality technical and theoretical skills.
• The students of Alchimia are mentored and tutored by a team of experts in jewellery, design, and the visual arts.
• Our mission is to provide students with a supportive and practical work environment. Interaction with our instructors and technicians gives students the conceptual and technical knowledge about contemporary jewellery necessary to prepare them as professional makers, artists and designers.
Located in the heart of beautiful Florence, Italy, EUROPASS, Centro Studi Europeo is an Italian language and culture centre for foreign students, and an educational institution accredited by the Regione Toscana. We provide a wide range of art courses (painting, sculpture, fresco painting), music classes, and cooking courses that are taken simultaneously alongside our flagship Italian language courses.
With a staff of over 10 collaborators, we welcome approximately 600 students a year from all over the world who wish to learn Italian or perfect their knowledge of the Italian language and culture. The monthly number of students never exceeds a hundred, which guarantees a familiar atmosphere with a maximum of individual attention.
Our teachers are all well qualified in the field and are constantly updated on new didactic methods. The many years of experience which distinguish our teachers from many others in the same field allow them to follow and assist the students with attention, competence and capability.
At EUROPASS we aim to create a comfortable, familiar yet professional atmosphere, and all of our staff try to put our students at ease and satisfy every request that they may make. Our large luminous classrooms and sunny balconies provide ideal environments for quiet study, reading or relaxation.
Tuscan Wine School, located in Siena, Italy, offer wine tasting classes in Tuscany. The classes are "crash-courses" and are insured to give you some great background information and take you through high quality wines with a down-to-earth approach. Learn to read the label, learn about the appellations (locally, denominations) and the uniqueness of terroir, learn about native grape varietals, and how to taste... All of this in only a few hours... So, see you soon over a glass of good Italian wine!
This is your opportunity to get to know Tuscan and Italian wines better. Have fun while learning about the great Italian wines in a relaxing atmosphere with lots of interesting information, and yummy tastings.
Accademia Italiana is an International Fashion, Art and Design School with campuses in Rome and Florence. Our Rome campus is conveniently situated in the city centre, just a few steps away from the Trastevere train station. We provide a wide range of college education and short-term study options to students from Italy and around the world. You do not need to speak Italian in order to attend the Accademia Italiana.
Our study options in Rome include B.A. bachelor's degree courses, an advanced diploma program, liberal arts academic year / semester abroad programs, summer courses and Italian language & culture programs. Subject fields include fashion design, jewelry design, interior design, graphic design & visual communications, drawing and painting, and more. Bachelor’s degrees are awarded by the University of Wales, a leading UK university, presided over by HRH Charles, Prince of Wales.
The Rome campus of Accademia Italiana focuses on activities around the world of theatre, television and cinema, and important designers and personalities from this world are regularly invited to the school.